Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never ever ever ever ever in my whole entire life known of someone with so much anger inside of her. She hates everyone and everything. She hates to see people doing good, she hates younger girls, she hates other youtubers, she forms obsessive hatred for celebrities/reality stars/FICTIONAL characters, she hates baby names, video idea, the sun, Christmas.. the list is endless . She really is delusional?
Think her anger comes partly because shes not a skinny size 8 insta queen living her best life
she has a perception of how her life should be and lashes out when she realises how lonely she is
Not everyone can live her dream life and thats ok but shes wasting her best years wishing she has something she doesnt/likely wont have

Reactions: 31
Think her anger comes partly because shes not a skinny size 8 insta queen living her best life
she has a perception of how her life should be and lashes out when she realises how lonely she is
Not everyone can live her dream life and thats ok but shes wasting her best years wishing she has something she doesnt/likely wont have
The sad thing is she’s had so many opportunities and with a bit of hard work could have had more and been in the West End if she’d worked hard enough and that’s what she aimed for.

Also, lots of people would love her current life - she’s very privileged but so so ungrateful and bitter and that’s not going to change. It’s extremely sad for someone in their 20’s. If you always want more, you’ll never be happy with your lot.

A quote I read once was ‘Life has no remote, you’ve got to get up and change it yourself’.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think gabby cares how politely you write your criticism, anything that goes against her or even a piece of advice for her benefit that she doesn’t think she needs will get you blocked. I honestly don’t think she cares for the opinion of anyone besides herself and doesn’t even read the message before she blocks the person. I got blocked for saying she’s lucky people care about the well-being of her cat/cats in general and got blocked with it even saying she’d read the message. Girls on her phone 24/7 but likes to act like she’s “too good” by not responding to her fans as if she doesn’t see the message/comment when in reality she sees everything but chooses not to. In her own words - bizarre

Reactions: 15
There isn’t much worse that you can say to a mother than you don’t care about your child. She’s disgusting.
Oh I do agree that was a horrible thing to say to Sammi. I've mentioned in other comments I'm still irked by that as I've seen the mental effects this has had on my own child.

Reactions: 7
Please can we not armchair diagnose Gobby, it just enables her behaviour when whether or not you have a disorder it doesn't justify her bullying/lying and you can be a tit person with or without a mental health disorder
THIS! As someone who struggles with mental illness I would like to reiterate that we aren’t all compulsive liars, bullies or witches and we can maintain happy and healthy relationships, she’s just a bad personal regardless of whatever chemical imbalances she might have

It’s not hate. Gobby messaged Sammi on Twitter advising her to ‘keep her child alive’. Effectively saying that Sami’s actions would leave her baby dead. That is so incredibly VILE. To then break lockdown herself then cry wolf when people call he out on it means she deserves everything she bleeping gets.
I missed this 😳 do we have a screenshot?

The thing that I can’t get my head around is I’m sure Jane is high risk? So Gabby asking her to not only drive 6 hours with a bad back but to also look after when she’s been in the hospital thus increased her own risk of passing on the virus to her mum seems absolutely selfish.

I completely understand not wanting to be alone when poorly, especially when you’ve been alone for 3 months and have mental health issues, but she used to slag Jane off and say she didnt get on with her and we see that she treats her like tit on the bottom of her shoe. I guess that’s what happens when you have no friends in your city who could offer to pick you up from hospital or do you a food shop etc, pathetic really.

Although saying all this, I 100% think she used an old photo and lied to cover it up and get the sympathy vote, she’s been frolicking around in ugly dresses with sunburn but claims she’s been too ill to look after herself!

Can someone please post all the proof we have that Jane was there before the “hospital” visit! So we can summarise a good comment for her YouTube 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Agreed with others, we know for a fact she'll probably block you no matter how polite you are but that doesn't mean we should resort to name calling as it make us no better then her. When Gob complains shes getting hate we know 99.9% of the time she's overreacting and its just people disagreeing with her, but when you send her a message calling her a vile witch then shes not wrong and that actually is hate, no matter how eloquent and accurate the rest of your message is that opening is what makes the impression. Lets not give her any more ammo, yes keep holding her accountable and calling out her manipulative behavior but lets also not become 12 year olds that don't understand an actual human being is on the other end of the screen.

Reactions: 29
She needs therapy ASAP. She believes the whole world is against her. She needs to go to a therapist and address her numerous mental issues otherwise she will always be like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Keep it on tattle, don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment, report anyone posting nasty PM’s and comments here - Please read our rules and why they're important
Agreed with others, we know for a fact she'll probably block you no matter how polite you are but that doesn't mean we should resort to name calling as it make us no better then her. When Gob complains shes getting hate we know 99.9% of the time she's overreacting and its just people disagreeing with her, but when you send her a message calling her a vile witch then shes not wrong and that actually is hate, no matter how eloquent and accurate the rest of your message is that opening is what makes the impression. Lets not give her any more ammo, yes keep holding her accountable and calling out her manipulative behavior but lets also not become 12 year olds that don't understand an actual human being is on the other end of the screen.
It’s totally fair to be calling Gabby out, but seeing that some people here are sending her DM’s calling her names and resorting to her level of nastiness isn’t cool. It was fun seeing how people were getting blocked for sending clearly polite non-offensive things, but call her vile and witch, of course you’ll be blocked and quite rightly 🤷🏻‍♀️

She needs therapy ASAP. She believes the whole world is against her. She needs to go to a therapist and address her numerous mental issues otherwise she will always be like that.
Definitely. It's also her quality of life that she is missing out on. And what about having a relationship she is missing out on basic experiences that your 20s are there for.

Reactions: 6
They nearly called an air ambulance for me when I had trapped wind I was in so much pain, can definitely feel like you're dying 😅

I called an ambulance for my dad once because I thought he was having a heart attack, nope, just trapped wind 😂

I’ll be interested to see if she does ever share what’s wrong with her. Honestly, I feel like being on her own was just getting to her, and I completely relate as I live on my own too. But just say that, there’s no shame in it, and I don’t know many people who could cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I called an ambulance for my dad once because I thought he was having a heart attack, nope, just trapped wind 😂

I’ll be interested to see if she does ever share what’s wrong with her. Honestly, I feel like being on her own was just getting to her, and I completely relate as I live on my own too. But just say that, there’s no shame in it, and I don’t know many people who could cope!
She’s constantly presented with opportunities to become a whole lot more relatable but she always turns them down in favour of remaining on this weird self-imagined pedestal

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She went to 1 therapy session, WITH JANE, and then came home sobbing on instagram saying the therapist was sew sew mean and she was going to do a video outing her. Never happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
They nearly called an air ambulance for me when I had trapped wind I was in so much pain, can definitely feel like you're dying 😅
Laughing because once I fainted twice in a row from ‘stomach pain’ and my dad called me an ambulance while I was passed out; they never found the problem but looking back I’m pretty sure it was trapped wind 😭😭😭😂 the difference between me and Gobs is that I still haven’t gotten over the guilt of that occasion, whereas she thinks nothing of a quick trip to her local a and e every other week, with an ambulance on top just to be an extra drain on their resources

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't mean to over-saturate the thread with trapped wind talk, but back in the day I had to leave school and get an emergency doctor's appointment (just a phone call) because I was getting shooting pains up my arm and into my neck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thing is even if she did take all these opportunities she’s Been presented and was living her “dream life” she still wouldn’t be happy. She has to address her internal issues before she’ll ever be truly happy with anything. It’s not easy and it’s not quick but she could literally turn her life around if she put in that effort. Especially when she has the resources to do it without having to wait on the NHS (not that I’m saying she isn’t entitled to that support but in terms of people who have no other option than to wait she doesn’t, she could start anytime she wanted).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't mean to over-saturate the thread with trapped wind talk, but back in the day I had to leave school and get an emergency doctor's appointment (just a phone call) because I was getting shooting pains up my arm and into my neck 😂
Love this trapped wind talk I had it a few weeks ago thought I was on my way out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Had trapped wind when I was pregnant. I ended up on my hands and knees on the toilet floor at work absolutely convinced I was dying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone feel like all of Gabby’s adult life so far has revolved around trying to look as different from her childhood as possible so she can go to her high school reunion and people will treat her differently and want to be her friend now she’s had a “glo up”? I feel like she’s fixated on this ever since Kim Kardashian went to hers

She looks practically the same and she’s ugly on the inside what makes her think people will want to be her mate now 😅 don’t get me wrong being bullied is horrendous but the people who bullied her probably don’t even think about her anymore yet she thinks about them everyday

Reactions: 35
I completely understand not wanting to be alone when poorly, especially when you’ve been alone for 3 months and have mental health issues, but she used to slag Jane off and say she didnt get on with her and we see that she treats her like tit on the bottom of her shoe. I guess that’s what happens when you have no friends in your city who could offer to pick you up from hospital or do you a food shop etc, pathetic really.
Agree! & the thing is Gabby CHOSE to move 6 hours away from home by herself all to try and better her career and be close to Zoe and co, and look where that got her 🙄 if her mental health issues are so bad then why the hell did she buy a property recently in a town she doesn’t even like (if you haven’t seen the clip where she’s in London and rolls her eyes and says Brighton isn’t great you need to check it). Like surely you’d want to buy somewhere closer to home so it’s easy to see family? Her logic boggles me.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.