Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree! & the thing is Gabby CHOSE to move 6 hours away from home by herself all to try and better her career and be close to Zoe and co, and look where that got her šŸ™„ if her mental health issues are so bad then why the hell did she buy a property recently in a town she doesnā€™t even like (if you havenā€™t seen the clip where sheā€™s in London and rolls her eyes and says Brighton isnā€™t great you need to check it). Like surely youā€™d want to buy somewhere closer to home so itā€™s easy to see family? Her logic boggles me.
She literally moved to Brighton because Zoe lived there! That is the only reason

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does anyone feel like all of Gabbyā€™s adult life so far has revolved around trying to look as different from her childhood as possible so she can go to her high school reunion and people will treat her differently and want to be her friend now sheā€™s had a ā€œglo upā€? I feel like sheā€™s fixated on this ever since Kim Kardashian went to hers

She looks practically the same and sheā€™s ugly on the inside what makes her think people will want to be her mate now šŸ˜… donā€™t get me wrong being bullied is horrendous but the people who bullied her probably donā€™t even think about her anymore yet she thinks about them everyday
I think youā€™ve hit the nail on the head here. I didnā€™t have the best secondary school experience but those people arenā€™t in my life anymore for a reason. I recently had to spend the day with a girl I didnā€™t get on with in secondary school because our partners are friends. However as weā€™re both adults we quickly moved on and the time was actually pretty pleasant.

IMO she just needs to move on and focus on enjoying the life she has now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She went to 1 therapy session, WITH JANE, and then came home sobbing on instagram saying the therapist was sew sew mean and she was going to do a video outing her. Never happening.
wow I didnā€™t know this! While I donā€™t doubt that there are some bad therapists out there, i would be curious to know what she didnā€™t like about the therapist/therapy.
Usually the first (And sometimes second) session of therapy are an assessment, where the therapist gets to know you and understand your current problems. A lot of people donā€™t realise that therapy involves you talking about things that make you uncomfortable. It can be confronting at times, but you will supported the entire way. Talking about things that are painful is hard, but unfortunately, we canā€™t achieve change unless you are willing to engage in this self-reflection, ā€œhomeworkā€ activities, address your beliefs and thoughts which are causing you problems, and actively try to change them.
Iā€™m genuinely curious about what her experience with therapy was that made it ā€œbadā€. I would feel awful for her if she did have a terrible therapist and bad experience- as it can be terribly demoralising after having the courage to seek therapy. But who knows what really happened. I really hope she does find the right therapist, sooner than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm genuinely shocked at how much she's changed in such a short amount of time. I'm not talking about weight at all, she just doesn't look like the same person. To change so radically in your 20s (in the space of 5 years) is quite unusual I think? I'm in my 30s and look the same as I did in my 20s tbh (thankfully people still think I'm in my early 20s, am totally expecting to look my actual age suddenly one day haha, either way - 5 years ago, I looked like I do now, she looks like someone else). Is this all from fillers etc? It's so bizarre.

Untitled (4).png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I'm genuinely shocked at how much she's changed in such a short amount of time. I'm not talking about weight at all, she just doesn't look like the same person. To change so radically in your 20s (in the space of 5 years) is quite unusual I think? I'm in my 30s and look the same as I did in my 20s tbh (thankfully people still think I'm in my early 20s, am totally expecting to look my actual age suddenly one day haha, either way - 5 years ago, I looked like I do now, she looks like someone else). Is this all from fillers etc? It's so bizarre.

View attachment 152232
she used to wear fake tan and extensions so could be that

Reactions: 4
Her narcissism for someone with low self esteem is also interesting. Sheā€™s compared herself to the kardashians, aria from pll etc. I think besides the body image sheā€™s pretty self confident about stuff like her face and her personality (or how she perceived herself to be). She has so many narcissistic traits which people overlook because she presents as a self conscious low self esteem person due to her body issues

Reactions: 38

View attachment 152232
Her whole face looks completely different, obviously sheā€™s had filler but that doesnā€™t completely change the shape/ all the features of your face. Even her forehead has doubled in size like how?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Honestly, I think she looks different nowdays because she makes no effort.
Her hair is limp, lifeless and badly coloured.
She used to always get her brows done at benefit, not seen her have them done for years.
She's ruined her face with badly done filler.
She wears weird, old fashioned clothes. My mum's 53 and wouldn't be seen dead in those orthopedic sandals and flowery dresses Gabbs wearsšŸ¤£
The biggest thing is she just looks dead behind the eyes now. There's no spark there Any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi guys, can someone please explain the Sammi situation, or even direct me to the page where itā€™s discussed - I canā€™t seem to find it! Is it Sammi aka beautycrush? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 2
Hi guys, can someone please explain the Sammi situation, or even direct me to the page where itā€™s discussed - I canā€™t seem to find it! Is it Sammi aka beautycrush? Thanks in advance!
Yes itā€™s Sammi/ beautycrush. She tweeted this and gabby thought it was appropriate to reply with this. Itā€™s now been deleted of course because it was a stupid thing to say

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think some of the change has to do with the lens sheā€™s using on her camera too. Sheā€™s using one that she thinks has a thinning effect but because it slightly warps itā€™s thrown her facial features off. Ie stretched up her forehead, made her eyes look like theyā€™re sliding off her face, broadening and flatting her nose. I think she might even film her vlogs using her iPhone 11 max pro.
Her old videos look like theyā€™re filmed on a standard dslr

Reactions: 10
God, I wish sheā€™d chop her hair into a bob - do a lockdown haircut gabs, ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes itā€™s Sammi/ beautycrush. She tweeted this and gabby thought it was appropriate to reply with this. Itā€™s now been deleted of course because it was a stupid thing to say
Oh my god what a bleeping rude witch, what goes through your head to be this rude for absolutely no reason???

Reactions: 14
Face - Botox, cheek filler, lip filler. Explains the face. I have botox in my forehead so I am not criticising but that is why her face looks so different. The problem with people getting so much filler at a young age is that it's all for angled photos - where it looks good - but IRL and on video it looks appalling. Molly-Mae from Love Island did a video about her filler regrets recently.

Re: therapy. Yes she was sewww upset as the therapist was cruel. The first appointment is basically an assessment, all i can guess is therapy wasn't what she was expecting. Therapy is not someone babying you and saying your behaviour is all fine - it is often difficult and confrontational. The therapist probably questioned why she felt Jane had to be invovled and that was the end of days.

Reactions: 29
Face - Botox, cheek filler, lip filler. Explains the face. I have botox in my forehead so I am not criticising but that is why her face looks so different. The problem with people getting so much filler at a young age is that it's all for angled photos - where it looks good - but IRL and on video it looks appalling. Molly-Mae from Love Island did a video about her filler regrets recently.

Re: therapy. Yes she was sewww upset as the therapist was cruel. The first appointment is basically an assessment, all i can guess is therapy wasn't what she was expecting. Therapy is not someone babying you and saying your behaviour is all fine - it is often difficult and confrontational. The therapist probably questioned why she felt Jane had to be invovled and that was the end of days.
Hundred percent agree. I think you have to beat least a little bit open minded going into the therapy and want to work towards improving yourself/your life.
I donā€™t think she is either of these things and as you said just expected someone to pat her on the back and go ā€˜there, thereā€™

Reactions: 14
maybe the therapist was a viewer and knew more about gabs than gabs was willing to talk about. the point of therapy is that its uncomfortable but if you're willing to confront your demons then you will move forward and get better. but gabs has a habit of running back to her mummy at every bump in the road, do you know how old she is? i'm 20 and more independent than she has ever shown to be. plus her face has totally changed, lip fillers, nose job, face fillers, didnt she say she wanted a jaw reconstuction a while ago? i havent watched her in months/years but she seems to have notchanged a bit judging by the comments on here

Reactions: 7
She needs therapy ASAP. She believes the whole world is against her. She needs to go to a therapist and address her numerous mental issues otherwise she will always be like that.
I think she had one therapy session and said IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER AND THE THERAPIST WAS SO CRUEL.
I guarantee it is because they will have revealed some home truths about her and just suggested simple steps to improve her thought processes. She of course will have taken great offense because they weren't as sympathetic as she expected. She just doesn't want her help herself šŸ’ā€šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 18
I think she had one therapy session and said IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER AND THE THERAPIST WAS SO CRUEL.
I guarantee it is because they will have revealed some home truths about her and just suggested simple steps to improve her thought processes. She of course will have taken great offense because they weren't as sympathetic as she expected. She just doesn't want her help herself šŸ’ā€šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Sheā€™s the epitome of wanting her life to change without being willing to work for it. I work in a clinical sector and itā€™s proven that CBT wonā€™t work unless you actually want to change and start putting in the work for it, hence the ā€œhomeworkā€. 100% the therapist wouldā€™ve told her things sheā€™s doing to herself which is making her mental state worse and sheā€™s not able to accept that itā€™s not everyone else who is bleeping her life up

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.