Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn, she really was in with the golden crew back then, Zoe, Alfie, Caspar, the Saccone Jolys - all total knobbeads but they were raking it in at the time, so it’s a shame (lol 😈) she didn’t click with them more, it would have been very b£n£facial to her career

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Must have been awkward to fall out with your “besties” fella. She really does bring it on herself though. That “sassy say what I like” attitude always ends up with her losing friends. It’s kinda sad because she probably misses them but I doubt they spare a second thought for her. To be bffs with literally the biggest british youtuber was pretty amazing in terms of career potential but she blew it big time. I actually do think their friendship was quite genuine to start but I think Gaby was too insecure and always playing up to the camera and trying too hard. They did seem to have a lot in common.

Reactions: 17
Gab probably has extreme constipation, that’s why she’s in hospital.
This just reminds me of when I thought my guinea pig was really unwell so spent £200 at the vets on a bank holiday just to be told he was constipated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I am loving these old vlogs, keep them coming! Poor Gabby could have had it all

Reactions: 6
Gobs always looks like she wants to snog Zoe’s face off every time she looks at it.. so uncomfortable, there’s no way Zoella didn’t find that awkward ... yikes

Reactions: 12
I'm guessing it could be mix of any of these things:

- Her social awkwardness made him feel uncomfortable
- He thought she was using Zoe in some way
- He'd seen her tweets or Guru Gossip page
- He'd overheard her saying weird things to Zoe
All these plus vessel, plus remember when she went to Zoe's for a sleepover and ended up staying the whole weekend?! 😂
Alfie was not impressed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The vlog of her with chai and the rest of them
-watching her interact with other people is so incredibly strange as we're used to seeing her own her own chatting absolute shite every single vlog
-her hair actually looks really nice there, she's messed it up so much with bleaching then dying it herself
-the way she STARES at Zoe's mouth actually gives me the full on creeps
-she tries to tell us she has an edgy af style but a pink blazer and white shirt isn't really convincing me
-I love Zoe's flat (I know it's not her thread but I would die to live there)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just briefly watched all of those videos and I can’t believe she continuously spends the whole time, always moving out of shot. I do think it’s really weird that she always seems to be in a different part of the house to everyone else?! I would not be happy if someone was just lurking around in my flat whilst me and the rest of my friends were in the communal space. Very strange

Reactions: 20
Went on Twitter to find the interactions between her and Chai. Apparently she was trying to ship each other on Twitter. CRINGE

Just briefly watched all of those videos and I can’t believe she continuously spends the whole time, always moving out of shot. I do think it’s really weird that she always seems to be in a different part of the house to everyone else?! I would not be happy if someone was just lurking around in my flat whilst me and the rest of my friends were in the communal space. Very strange

I think she was just trying to stay away from the camera in case they were filming 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Shes doing that thing again disappearing to make her followers worried. Just you wait when she comes back tomorrow they’ll all be tweeting OMG SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU HOPE EVERYTHING IS OKAY WE LOVE YOU
She is such an attention seeker

Reactions: 13
Shes doing that thing again disappearing to make her followers worried. Just you wait when she comes back tomorrow they’ll all be tweeting OMG SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU HOPE EVERYTHING IS OKAY WE LOVE YOU
She is such an attention seeker
she hasn't disappeared- she posted on her stories 45 minutes ago- just sharing blm/social distancing things

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does she look slimmer back then than now? Maybe it’s her face without filler plumping it out

Reactions: 5
She blocked me when I reminded her that this was Twitter, and not her diary. It was in regard to some indirect shady tweet against some ‘so called friends’ like always. She replied first though saying it’s MY Twitter I can tweet whatever I want! 🙂
Hi because I feel we all have hilarious reasons why we were blocked

I have started a sub thread series called "I Was Blocked Because...."

Do add yours lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And Caspar put it as the thumbnail - she does actually snap at him "Why are you filming me eating?!" but Caspar ignores her / Alfie laughs it off

Side note, Gabby does actually look really pretty in the vlog
My bad! I forgot she said this!

3:20 onwards is quite awkward especially Poppy's reaction
This was when she was having all her weight loss surgery! Constantly wearing 3 layers of spanks and tights to try and hide how big she was and pretending to have a personal trainer! I remember she would literally tweet about sessions and say he was called David and mentioned him in vlogs and morning routines, then later admitted to all the surgery meaning a) she didn’t lose the weight from a PT and b) she wouldn’t have been able to workout anyway because she’d be recovering.

I don’t understand how Jane, her brother, and presumably Zoe could just watch her lie like that knowing that she was really having all that surgery. I’m not surprised Alfie got bad vibes from her! She was so creepily obsessed with Zoe and clearly using her to grow her channel.

Side note: I didn’t realise how much bigger Poppy was now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.