Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I was trying to work out how she actually took this photo, I assume she pointed her camera at the mirror at a bit of an angle. But it looks really unsettling and super distracting.
It looks like she’s going in for a hand shake?? wtf even is this 😂

I hate to say it but I really like that dress If it wasn’t so expensive I’d get it myself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her ‘therapist’ probably watched her videos and was like “and another thing... don’t tell people online that they don’t care about their children”. Sew sew mean.

Reactions: 7
Haven’t stopped laughing at this
The position of her other arm makes her look like she’s leaning on a walking stick.

I can’t believe the lengths she goes to to position her body and take a shot in the angled mirror to look less fat. It is bizarre, especially when she makes herself look deformed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haven’t stopped laughing at this
It's like when you meet somebody and you're not sure whether to go in for a handshake or a hug.

I have never seen such an awkward pose and the fact she expects to make money off a piss poor photo like this is laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has also (again) badly photoshopped herself. If you can tear your eyes away from the Horrendous reaching pose, if you look at her other arm and right breast bit, they are both straight lines.

Honestly I’m not entirely sure why I’m pointing it out because I think it’s just a given now

Reactions: 8
Sorry I'm only just catching up with this thread, so sorry to drag this up again...

But I just wanted to add that I'm very doubtful the NHS would have sent her an ambulance unless she was on deaths door!

My aunt is a ward nurse and had covid symptoms in March. She called 111 and was told they'd only send an ambulance if she started struggling to breathe and to try manage the symptoms at home/stay isolated etc. When her breathing became laboured a few days later she had to wait 10 hours for an ambulance to arrive at her home. Even when they did arrive, they said for her to stay home and didn't take her to hospital and this is a staff nurse!

I'd also add as NHS staff she would only request an ambulance if she thought there was a good enough reason.

PS I agree with not DM'ing name calling, although she's the first person to be vile to others from her ivy, self-righteous tower if she doesn't approve with somebody else. (which is often!)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry I'm only just catching up with this thread, so sorry to drag this up again...

But I just wanted to add that I'm very doubtful the NHS would have sent her an ambulance unless she was on deaths door!

My aunt is a ward nurse and had covid symptoms in March. She called 111 and was told they'd only send an ambulance if she started struggling to breathe and to try manage the symptoms at home/stay isolated etc. When her breathing became laboured a few days later she had to wait 10 hours for an ambulance to arrive at her home. Even when they did arrive, they said for her to stay home and didn't take her to hospital and this is a staff nurse!

I'd also add as NHS staff she would only request an ambulance if she thought there was a good enough reason.

PS I agree with not DM'ing name calling, although she's the first person to be vile to others from her ivy, self-righteous tower if she doesn't approve with somebody else. (which is often!)
To be fair that's not really relevant as they probably didn't want to take your aunt in BECAUSE it was Covid symptoms, not because she wasn't sick enough

Reactions: 17
The fact she’s got that relatively in-fashion dress on with those hideous fitflops 🙈

I think she wears them cause her feet have grown/swollen so it’s all she can fit in to, and she’s too bloody vain to admit she’s gone up a size

Reactions: 7
come on gabs show us your real order, I refuse to believe she’s only ordered that. probs ordered 20 nugs and stuck them in the freezer to reheat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I watched her ad and it was too enthusiastic for my taste. But did she say which smell she has? Also, depending on what essential oils they are in the refresher, not good for cats or kids. I'm sure they're probably diluted down but still. I understand appreciating the little things more now since this pandemic knocked a lot of people on their ass, but I'm still struggling to find a correlation to fabric refresher giving a sense of normalcy/routine/happiness and I think even if I didn't have bias as a regular consumer I wouldn't buy the product after her ad.

Also can't be a "top tip" for everyone. I like things that smell good and candles. But I only use a limited number of certain wax melts as I have a child with allergies. Curious how many people actually bought that after her ad. Also, I'm being nitpicky but if it was to give her a sense of "normality" and it's one of the first things she does in the morning, why the sunglasses on her head? She didn't say she goes for her walk after refreshing her place so she comes home and it smells good. It's sort of like the visual and product don't totally match, IMO.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.