Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THAT DRESS IS SO OVERWORN
IM SOICK OF SEEING IT ALREADY AND SHES ONLY HAD IT LIKE A WEEK 😂

also not a chance in hell shes ever used hat product other than in that video

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“It is important for me to add some normality to my routine”... what, by neutralising your own odour and crappy cat poo smell because you don’t go to the outside bin or open your windows?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
“It is important for me to add some normality to my routine”... what, by neutralising your own odour and crappy cat poo smell because you don’t go to the outside bin or open your windows?
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
Imagine being dropped from getting pr from luxury beauty brands like YSL to doing ads for B&M. Absolutely hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Or hoard bags of cat litter 🤣

Reactions: 2
you know she’ll only use the spray for the hoard of cat shite. make them smell delicious and they’ll be indoors longer! she needs to give her fart ruined sofa a quick spray too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The line delivery is tragic I’m sorry

also why is she showing us how to spray an air freshener? thx gabs I am M I N D B L O W N been doing it wrong for years

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thing is she never goes to b and m 🤣
Also, I'm 98% sure she's said that she never uses air fresheners because they make her chest bad and Nelly doesn't like them so she burns candles instead 🙈

Just seen the old blog where she says she couldn't use hand soap after going to the toilet because of her sew sew sensitive skin 🤮 can't believe I forgot about that one 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
And this is the girl that wants to go into theatre 💀 why does she sound like she’s got a gun held to her head while she was delivering her lines

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her posture is terrible!

You can literally see her reading her script off camera ohhhh dear hahaha this is what her life has come too and its still going down from here - pass me the popcorn xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.