Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hobbie is attractive but a total f*** boy. His flirtatious behaviour would be enough to lead any woman on, let alone Gabbie. It is actually quite cruel because it is so obvious in these old vlogs that she adored him, and he is was just looking for an easy lay.

Also, the bit where they were 'sultry' dancing made me throw up in my mouth a little...🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I know loads of people have said this but she really looks much older than her years now...

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Hobbie is attractive but a total f*** boy. His flirtatious behaviour would be enough to lead any woman on, let alone Gabbie. It is actually quite cruel because it is so obvious in these old vlogs that she adored him, and he is was just looking for an easy lay.

Also, the bit where they were 'sultry' dancing made me throw up in my mouth a little...🤢
Also really telling how when Adam was filming that bit everyone else was like 😖 and moved out of the shot

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not cruel at all. Hobbie was a flirt and so what?

Anyone who had any kind of social skills or male friends could see he acts the same way with EVERY female and therefore would know youre NOT special.

Gabby is such a pathetic loser she thought he fancied her because why wouldnt he?! Shes sew skinny and special and had her GLO UP.

Reactions: 23
In that birthday video describing her gifts:

“got this book full of... little things on pages...”

Words, Gab. They’re WORDS.
sorry I’ve been catching up on this thread so this comment is massively delayed but your comment reminded me of this and I cracked up

6818A263-6A7D-4193-9AFA-7C59DD22E6DD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Are the health issues to do with her kidney troubles??? Or something else I wonder. I literally came on here to ask whether her mum would be visiting now rules in UK have changed and you can have your own bubble if on your own. She got her way then.... I guess

Reactions: 3
She's done an ad for air freshener on her home account. She's finally realised her house stinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haha she decided to link her home account on her stories to get people to click on it. witch needs the money hahaha

Reactions: 12
WHY does she wear sunglasses on her head like that indoors? She’s not fooling anyone by making them think she’s going/been outside. Why not buy some cute head bands to use instead?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.