Gabby Petito

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Brian flew back to Florida to empty a storage locker in order for him and Gabby to save money..
Did he find something amongst Gabbys belongings that eventually caused him to perhaps kill her..?

Another thing which has been puzzling me us that a message was sent from Gabbys phone to her mum on August saying
"she was in Yosemite National Park".
Gabbys mum thinks it was Brian who sent that text to mislead the family and authorities.

If the couple were in fact together in Yosemite on August 30, that would mean Brian drove over 3,000 miles within two days to arrive in Florida on September 1.

Have the police or FBI not been able to triangulate where (and when) that message was sent?
Which makes no sense. A round trip from Salt Lake to Florida is NOT a way to save money. He came back because she called off engagement after their incident. He clearly went back to try convince her to take him back. She wouldn't and led to another incident of violence.

Reactions: 8
Another thing which has been puzzling me us that a message was sent from Gabbys phone to her mum on August saying
"she was in Yosemite National Park".
Gabbys mum thinks it was Brian who sent that text to mislead the family and authorities.

If the couple were in fact together in Yosemite on August 30, that would mean Brian drove over 3,000 miles within two days to arrive in Florida on September 1.
I think it’s thought that, Yosemite was an error. Whether genuinely sent by Gabby, or sent by Brian. Think it was meant to say Yellow Stone which was an intended destination of theirs whereas Yosemite wasn’t. Maybe just genuine confusion and/or panic or just to throw them off the scent and send them in the wrong direction when things eventually came to surface.

Reactions: 3
Which makes no sense. A round trip from Salt Lake to Florida is NOT a way to save money. He came back because she called off engagement after their incident. He clearly went back to try convince her to take him back. She wouldn't and led to another incident of violence.
I don't believe this theory, to me it doesn't make sense from a psychological perspective.

If people kill because of an argument they do it when the argument is fresh, not some time later.

Have the police or FBI not been able to triangulate where (and when) that message was sent?
I think it's important we have to remember that probably 90% of the known facts of the case are not going to be public for a long time since it's still ongoing. It's tempting to get annoyed that X or Y feels like it isn't being looked at or thought of, but realistically they aren't going to make anything public from the investigation if there's no benefit to the case to do so. If they have triangulated the texts and calls, they aren't going to be letting us (and therefore Brian) know about it.

Reactions: 13
I don't believe this theory, to me it doesn't make sense from a psychological perspective.

If people kill because of an argument they do it when the argument is fresh, not some time later.
I disagree. Her family say she broke it off. Then he left, went back. Within days she was dead. He was clearly in an argumentative mood seen by behaviour at Merry Pig. She was once again visibly upset. I think she was walking on egg shells around him. Something clearly happened to make him do what he did. I dont think the incident Moab was a one off. More the start of his spiral. He is reported to suffer from autism and mental health issues. His behaviour seemed to be worsening by the day.

Reactions: 5
I think it's important we have to remember that probably 90% of the known facts of the case are not going to be public for a long time since it's still ongoing. It's tempting to get annoyed that X or Y feels like it isn't being looked at or thought of, but realistically they aren't going to make anything public from the investigation if there's no benefit to the case to do so. If they have triangulated the texts and calls, they aren't going to be letting us (and therefore Brian) know about it.
That's very true in regards to the calls/messages!

I disagree. Her family say she broke it off. Then he left, went back. Within days she was dead. He was clearly in an argumentative mood seen by behaviour at Merry Pig. She was once again visibly upset. I think she was walking on egg shells around him. Something clearly happened to make him do what he did. I dont think the incident Moab was a one off. More the start of his spiral. He is reported to suffer from autism and mental health issues. His behaviour seemed to be worsening by the day.
I was just about to post those exact thoughts!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone done the sums on the cost of a round trip flight for Brian plus 5(?) nights in a hotel for Gabby, compared to the cost of extending a locker rental? Lol.

Reactions: 2
How much money do his parents have to get him out of the way? Their house isn't anything special and their camper is fairly basic yet his father seems to have a powerful and new-looking pickup, and they seem to be property dealers on a minor scale.

Would they have the funds and the connections to get Brian hidden and possibly out of the country?

But why would he leave if he wanted to reconcile? wouldn't he just stay there and try to change her mind?

And why didn't Gabby go home after she broke off the engagement?
Why didn't she say anything on social media about the broken engagement?

Reactions: 1
So it turns out a body was found at the blue ridge parkway,on Saturday but it has nothing to do with brian laundrie.. Brian Entin ,twitter

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So it turns out a body was found at the blue ridge parkway,on Saturday but it has nothing to do with brian laundrie.. Brian Entin ,twitter
Eh...this is crazy - how many bodies now? and all found/died around the hunt for Brian Laundrie? So very weird.

This case is so strange and I’m literally watching it unfold with my mouth open. Does anyone have the latest facts? Also do we think this could be a serial killer situation?

This case is so strange and I’m literally watching it unfold with my mouth open. Does anyone have the latest facts? Also do we think this could be a serial killer situation?
Didn't Dog the bounty hunter say he thought Brian could be a serial killer...?

If Brian is not alive, there might be a lot of questions that may remain unanswered.

Last edited:
  • Wow

If Brian is not alive, there might be a lot of questions that may remain unanswered.
I saw someone mention in a video that two other females were found dead in the area and I think they met Gabby and Brian? It just seems really suspicious to me so I’d definitely say this could be a serial killer situation

I saw someone mention in a video that two other females were found dead in the area and I think they met Gabby and Brian? It just seems really suspicious to me so I’d definitely say this could be a serial killer situation
Crystal and Kylen:

For anyone who doesn't already know, an update on the autopsy is expected to be announced later today.

Content warning for violence: article contains some (unnecessary, IMO) speculation about manner of death.

Reactions: 5
For anyone who doesn't already know, an update on the autopsy is expected to be announced later today.

Content warning for violence: article contains some (unnecessary, IMO) speculation about manner of death.
When they actually do reveal the cause of death, it will be

If Brian did kill Gabby and told his parents that he had and if so how, I wonder if that will correspond with the coroners finding of cause of death?
(whenever that will be revealed..)

I think Brian is alive and outside US for too many reasons specially because he had enough time to left the country with no questions ask.

The press conference will be lived streamed on WFLA's YouTube channel if anyone wanted to watch.

I think Brian is alive and outside US for too many reasons specially because he had enough time to left the country with no questions ask.
I think he's in mexico