Gabby Petito

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The press conference will be lived streamed on WFLA's YouTube channel if anyone wanted to watch.

I think he's in mexico
I have the same thought because he had plenty of time to scape, find a place to stay and start live a new life

Reactions: 4
Someone said he would be a marked man in Mexico with all that reward money to his name..
Yes but probably he stayed there and he moved to another country. He will be dumb if he stay in the same place for weeks.

Reactions: 2
Yes but probably he stayed there and he moved to another country. He will be dumb if he stay in the same place for weeks.
Just saw this article..

Just saw this article..

Is he smart enough to hide effectively ?
(on his own..)
From the little I know about him, I would say No..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That poor young woman.

There has to be a reason why they are releasing this particular information now, I would think?

Just watching live, so strangulation 😔 RIP
3-4 weeks I 100% think the timeline is longer than we first thought

Reactions: 6
Just watching live, so strangulation 😔 RIP
3-4 weeks I 100% think the timeline is longer than we first thought
3-4 weeks lines up with the timeline we already have. They were seen on 27th August, Gabby was found 19th September.

Reactions: 10
I truly hope the parents break soon and speak to FBI about everything they know. Or Cassie the sister. Hearing that Gabby was strangled may make them wake up.

Reactions: 10
It just seems so cruel and heartless. Not only have Gabby's parents lost their daughter in such a horrific way but they are being further tortured by not having justice and answers about what exactly happened

Reactions: 8
It just seems so cruel and heartless. Not only have Gabby's parents lost their daughter in such a horrific way but they are being further tortured by not having justice and answers about what exactly happened
If he was capable to did this horrible thing to his fiancé and end her life he’s capable of fleeing from justice without any regrets . It’s so evil. I can’t believe that we live around this kind of people in this world. I’m terrified

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If he was capable to did this horrible thing to his fiancé and end her life he’s capable of fleeing from justice without any regrets . It’s so evil. I can’t believe that we live around this kind of people in this world. I’m terrified
I can see a s**tstorm heading towards Wabasso Avenue in North Port, Florida....

I'm so pissed at this whole thing, especially the damn parents. What disgusting people, honestly.

Reactions: 13
I'm so pissed at this whole thing, especially the damn parents. What disgusting people, honestly.

This was their future daughter-in-law...

"Teton County Coroner Brent Blue said that the body of the 22-year-old was exposed to the elements and wildlife for three to four weeks in Bridger-Teton National Forest before she was found Sept. 19."

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Do people still think the deaths of the other people were related? I definitely do, it’s too much of a coincidence!
Also starting to wonder if they’ll ever catch this guy

Reactions: 9
I've just been watching the news tonight, and so it seems the medical examiner released the info of his own choice/ volition and not in tandem with the FBI per say.

So that makes me wonder why it was an individual choice. Some were noting that the FBI might not have wanted to give that much away, but I don't see how that, of all things, would be a hindrance to the case right now.

It's just appalling to me at how intricate they're having to be to hopefully, *someday* not only catch this guy but be able to completely do him in for what he's most obviously done.

This was their future daughter-in-law...

"Teton County Coroner Brent Blue said that the body of the 22-year-old was exposed to the elements and wildlife for three to four weeks in Bridger-Teton National Forest before she was found Sept. 19."
I know!!! makes me flippin rage. Also on the news there was an expert saying that the parents are no doubt hiding like this behind the 5th Amendment because if they came out and spoke at all they would surely incriminate themselves.

They were also asking each other if they thought Brian had allies since all fugitives who have been able to hide out for any decent amount of time have admitted they had people helping them. They all reckon it's merely the parents and lawyer, and I feel the same. I know they've all got something to do with it and are in fact covering for him.

Has anyone seen this video? It’s quite odd as I do see something move up and then down to hand the woman something.

Not quite sure what to make of it.

Reactions: 7
Finally found it !!

Been looking for ages.. 👀

Gets interesting about 5 minutes in...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Honestly, I thought the coroner's press conference was an unprofessional shitshow, much of it of their own making but some not. From the false start to not having a secure registration for press, to not kicking out whoever was repeatedly making awful slurs in the chat, to John Walsh asking stupid questions (twice), and another reporter asking the coroner to deliver information a second time because they hadn't got a good shot of it (it's not a bloody movie take ffs), at least one question being allowed from someone posing as a reporter (I think they owe Brian Entin an apology for the lack of screening), then the Laundrie attorney with his tasteless ill-timed statement released while this was going on. The coroner's attitude seemed "off" to me as well, I don't know if anyone else picked that up. He did seem to slip up though by referring to it as one of many domestic violence deaths, or words to that effect, therefore implicating Brian Laundrie.

I take it you guys have seen the report that Dr Brent Blue was reportedly himself involved in a domestic violence incident (shooting at his wife's car with a handgun)?

• Wow
Reactions: 5