Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's exactly what I was referring too ! Thank you @Annagalanta for clarifying šŸ˜Š

She appears to think its appropriate to record these messages half naked and as I said a few posts back they loose impact when the majority watching are distracted by her chest.

Reactions: 4
I think this is more about her stories in the backyard where she basically was topless. And yes, you have a point. And she does as well, what bugs me is her CONSTANT banging on about the same things, screaming she doesnā€™t want to be sexualised and then comes on to talk basically topless.
She wasn't 'basically topless' . She was sunbathing in a bikini top and had taken the straps down. Something you'd see day in day out on a beach. This is again women being policed. Women shouldn't have to cover up so men don't harass them, because that's what it is.

That's exactly what I was referring too ! Thank you @Annagalanta for clarifying šŸ˜Š

She appears to think its appropriate to record these messages half naked and as I said a few posts back they loose impact when the majority watching are distracted by her chest.
I wasn't distracted by her chest and it wasn't until I came on here that I realised how many people seemed to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It does seem to annoy me that she thinks she has a particularly ā€œdifferent bodyā€ that society oppresses. She has big boobs, small waist, big bum and she isnā€™t even that fat. She has a body A LOT of people desire so I donā€™t know why she paints herself as this woman who has a body society shames.

But I donā€™t agree with all the messages from men that she gets and I do agree with what sheā€™s saying. Women with big boobs are always instantly more sexualised, I could post videos like the ones she does in the garden with a bikini on and not get pervy comments. I just think itā€™s going to mentally affect her badly if she doesnā€™t try to ignore them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She wasn't 'basically topless' . She was sunbathing in a bikini top and had taken the straps down. Something you'd see day in day out on a beach. This is again women being policed. Women shouldn't have to cover up so men don't harass them, because that's what it is.

I wasn't distracted by her chest and it wasn't until I came on here that I realised how many people seemed to be.
Again, I get your point. And you wonā€™t hear me say she is wrong about what she is saying about misogyny. What I al calling out is the hypocrisy of having absolute fits online, telling people to read the room, not to sexualise her, yet she displays herself like she did in her backyard time and again. I agree that men have no reason to send her nasty messages. It is not about that. It is about her saying she doesnā€™t want to be sexualised yet makes decisions to show 90% of her boobs. Doesnā€™t make sense to me.

Reactions: 7
Again, I get your point. And you wonā€™t hear me say she is wrong about what she is saying about misogyny. What I al calling out is the hypocrisy of having absolute fits online, telling people to read the room, not to sexualise her, yet she displays herself like she did in her backyard time and again. I agree that men have no reason to send her nasty messages. It is not about that. It is about her saying she doesnā€™t want to be sexualised yet makes decisions to show 90% of her boobs. Doesnā€™t make sense to me.
Agreed. Her account is called "Fuller Figure Fuller Bust" after all.
Not Fuller Figure, Fuller Heart or anything else that is not boob related!

Reactions: 7
Well sheā€™s addressed the accusations sheā€™s a hypocritical prick tease and I guess you either believe her or you donā€™t. I do. Tbh Iā€™ve never had issue with her purpose or messaging, just the whingeing and potentially selling the gifted items but I donā€™t know how concrete that accusation is.

There is a heap of internalised misogyny and outright misogyny on Tattle and I beat myself up a lot for being here but I am interested in the critical side of influencing as a business and I have had my eyes opened by reading that type of continent here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well sheā€™s addressed the accusations sheā€™s a hypocritical prick tease and I guess you either believe her or you donā€™t. I do. Tbh Iā€™ve never had issue with her purpose or messaging, just the whingeing and potentially selling the gifted items but I donā€™t know how concrete that accusation is.

There is a heap of internalised misogyny and outright misogyny on Tattle and I beat myself up a lot for being here but I am interested in the critical side of influencing as a business and I have had my eyes opened by reading that type of continent here.
Could not agree more.

Reactions: 5
Why on earth is she squeezing an abscess on her cat? Could have made things way worse!

Reactions: 3
Oh god. Just what the world needed. Georgina trying to be funny on Tiktok. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Just no. Cringefest!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am baffled by her concept of "unposed" and "unretouched"šŸ¤£

Considering how rough she looks on her lives...Its blatantly obvious everything else she posts is retouched...

Reactions: 2
I canā€™t begin to tell you how her normal cut bikini bottoms wedged up her offends me. Tan lines - donā€™t you now have a white back? It triggers me hard šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I canā€™t begin to tell you how her normal cut bikini bottoms wedged up her offends me. Tan lines - donā€™t you now have a white back? It triggers me hard šŸ˜‚
It's also become incredibly boring, same old waving of her wedgie arse at the camera whilst her boobs are straining to be contained in their too small bikini top ...all very contrived and inane and pointless!!

It doesn't make me want to buy the bikini cause I can't see how it looks when normally on somebody's bum. If she wants thong bikinis why does she not work with companies who make thong bikinis? Then again, I wouldn't want to wear a thong bikini in public- especially when I was a big bigger than I am now.

Reactions: 4
It doesn't make me want to buy the bikini cause I can't see how it looks when normally on somebody's bum. If she wants thong bikinis why does she not work with companies who make thong bikinis? Then again, I wouldn't want to wear a thong bikini in public- especially when I was a big bigger than I am now.
This is what I canā€™t get - she buys a normal cut bikini and hikes every one up her arse. Why not just buy thong ones? They are readily available on her favourite retailer BooHoo

She once mentioned she gives herself those wedgies because she wants a tanned ass. Could you not just pull the them out of your arse before you make a picture, and pull them back up when you sunbathe?? It would show us how the bottoms actually look and save us from cringing every damn time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.