Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pity that beautiful Rosie robe has been spoilt by her enormous norks in that completely out of place white bra ! She has no clue how to show anything off without her boobs taking centre stage.

Reactions: 2
Do we know what Robbie does for a living? I thought he had a good job but she always seems so desperate for money yet she doesn't get a real job either.
I agree. I can’t remember what it is he does exactly but I remember it was a good job. She keeps blabbering about how she doesn’t want to do this forever but doesn’t make an effort to turn her life around. She is just lazy. It was even one of the excuses in showcasing boohoo again, “this is why I don’t want to keep doing this forever”, oh so Boohoo forces you to do this haul? No George, you wanted to do this to earn commission and then sell all the garments on for full price to earn double. You are full of tit and it shows.

Reactions: 8
Can we discuss the latest attention seeking post ....I'm struggling to understand her point tbh...multiple pictures of her in poorly fitting underwear kneeling on her bed...with her usual byline of all bodies, sizes being acceptable, not sexualised etc etc....this same pose that we have seen hundreds of times before when she is flogging similar underwear and posing and failing to look sexy ... the only difference I can see is she looks grubby and is minus the drag makeup ...

Reactions: 3
I really want to not be a dick here, but I'm totally team FFFB in regards to the messages from men. They're inappropriate and entitled and for me are the archetype of the male gaze ideology in a social media era.

I'm in the FB group and have actually bought a couple of bits from there. Never at full price (I've never personally seen anything at full price, though have seen folks point out cheaper prices online a few times and then the mate Camilla matches it) and I've been happy. To be fair to them they have donated to charity more than once too. Having said that, presentation is shocking. Camilla often takes pics of them semi-crumpled up on the floor and throws in a "soz for the crap pic" comment. It comes across as lazy.

Not sure of the ASA rules regarding reselling gifted/sponsored stuff though. I'd guess it's suspect at best.

I think someone mentioned botox earlier (I could be wrong, insomnia calls) and she's spoken about that before on the blog or insta, can't recall which. But she hasn't tried to hide it.

Early morning rambles as I couldn't sleep so maybe that doesn't make sense. I don't want to sound like a rabid fan (she is privileged for sure, and asking for donations was in very, very poor taste) but I'm with her on the unsolicited messages. I started following her probably 10+ years ago? I can't even remember as I had similar measurements and thought she'd be relatable. She was for a long time and I am more sympathetic to her than I maybe should be simply because I've followed her for so long.

@torontoon I completely agree with you on the male gaze stuff and her campaigning for “other” bodies is purposeful and admirable.

She is a bit of a lazy whingebag though and the content is getting very stale. But I guess we all have slumps in our jobs just most of ours aren’t so visible.

Reactions: 7
Interesting perspective...perhaps another reason why her engagement is so low is because of her as a person? Of late her level of crudeness has been off the scale embarrassing...the constant waxing and 'minge' references have been vulgar and really not funny..

Or could be that she is a mass of contradictions in what she posts ? Which show how mercenary she is and totally lacking in any integrity...

Or could it be her content is repetitive, stale, lacking in imagination....

What on earth is she on, what did she snort? She rambles about supermarkets and what she bought there and then switches to singing and glee and mixing musicals up... She looks and sounds like she is on something

Her uneducated snarky comments about some people not wearing masks were really vile. There are exemptions to the mask wearing and very valid ones...she rambles on about kindness and inclusion but apparently that only applies when it suits her rhetoric ..

Reactions: 1
Her uneducated snarky comments about some people not wearing masks were really vile. There are exemptions to the mask wearing and very valid ones...she rambles on about kindness and inclusion but apparently that only applies when it suits her rhetoric ..
also she seems to forget the non socially distanced house party she went to. She is gobby hypocrite. Don’t even get me started on the awful underwear post she put up, clearly to get some reaction from men and then moan about it. I follow many plus sized bloggers who post in underwear which I great as I’m plus sized and want to find new sets, however I don’t think bending over on a skanky bed with awful curtains would encourage me to buy these sets at all. She is the biggest attention seeker and her posts are very early 2000’s, she needs to up her content game and stop thinking everyone owes her a living
Ok rant over!!

Reactions: 8
I must admit I thought about the party she went to contrary to COVID guidance when I read above she’d been giving out about masks.

I don’t know if it’s a consequence of lockdown and how much content I absorbed at the start of it all, but I can’t even be bothered to watch the stories or InstaTV of the people I really like (mostly make up artists). I find it all very stale - and that’s folks who know their message and have beautiful home back drops (meow). I should just switch it all off really but it’s habit isn’t it?

Reactions: 1
Does she ever change the covers on her bed ?
The last two bed underwear posts have looked soo cheap and grubby..

Is it really necessary to attach 8 pictures to her speeches ? Kindof looses its meaning when you know the majority of the likes will be pervs looking at her arse and not actually reading her speech!

Reactions: 4
also she seems to forget the non socially distanced house party she went to. She is gobby hypocrite. Don’t even get me started on the awful underwear post she put up, clearly to get some reaction from men and then moan about it. I follow many plus sized bloggers who post in underwear which I great as I’m plus sized and want to find new sets, however I don’t think bending over on a skanky bed with awful curtains would encourage me to buy these sets at all. She is the biggest attention seeker and her posts are very early 2000’s, she needs to up her content game and stop thinking everyone owes her a living
Ok rant over!!
THIS. Banging on about social distancing after jumping confinement to go to a party... Again she is full of tit and her principles only apply when they are in her favour.
I thought the exact same thing about those ghastly messy bedroom pics she made again. It looks like she just put it on, not even correctly, it is all crooked and not bothering to cut out the unsightly labels out. Then she just doesn’t put any effort in hair or makeup, gives a rabid dog grin and calls it a shoot. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
She just is such a lazy person. She doesn’t give a tit and it shows. If I would be working for the brand she is supposed to represent and promote I would think twice to send her anything ever again.

I read a post on a local facebook group yesterday from a woman who had been left in tears after people shouted at her disabled son for not wearing a mask, telling her that because he didn't look disabled they didn't believe him. George, if you read this- do NOT contribute to this rhetoric. I also have an invisible disability (I would technically be exempt but I can cope wearing a mask so I will do to protect those who cannot), and I am so pissed off at the comments from people who refuse to accept that we exist.

Exactly the reason her snarky comments are uncalled for. Quick to judge and mouth off when she has no clue about the other person's situation.

Exactly the reason her snarky comments are uncalled for. Quick to judge and mouth off when she has no clue about the other person's situation.
And even more so since she only a couple of weeks ago jumper quarantine to go to a house party. 😡

Maybe I’m very naive, but these messages don’t seem that bad to me. The guy saying I need to change my park walk location is literally commenting that she is in her underwear in a woods! I don’t want to be victim shaming by saying she should ignore them, or that by putting up these type of pics some people (men) will respond with sexual harassment type messages but she is just an attention seeker!! I don’t know, maybe I’m wrong, just unsure - very rambling message there!

Attachments

I worry that she’s gonna make herself mentally unwell by stressing over every single little message or comments she gets. I think she should keep blocking and keep it moving because it obviously stresses her out and most of the time I don’t blame her but at the same time I can’t see anything changing so she should preserve her mental well being.

It's a double edged sword for her ...in order to get the freebies she has to have a certain number following her ...her engagement is poor, (for many reasons) barely averages 5,000 likes on a post but she has a 300k following ? ...this would suggest that a large proportion of those are pervs ?..if she was really that bothered she would do a major blitz and block delete all the pervs but this would mean her number would be down ... we reap what we sow right ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.