Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like others said, I used to love following her. I can’t relate on having big boobs but I did find her bra fitting content fascinating regardless and I read her blog. But now she just seems to half ass everything on her Instagram not make an effort and expect her followers to remain engaged. I’m also all for women being able to talk open about sex but the way she does it, for shock effect, I actually just find it boring and want to switch off so I guess others feel that way too. It’s not a shadow ban, the content is lacking.

Reactions: 5
I worry that she’s gonna make herself mentally unwell by stressing over every single little message or comments she gets. I think she should keep blocking and keep it moving because it obviously stresses her out and most of the time I don’t blame her but at the same time I can’t see anything changing so she should preserve her mental well being.
I think she is already greatly mentally affected by her job. It shows in her outburst of rage how critiques affect her, how she begs for more engagement on her posts and so on. Not long ago she crumbled completely because people called her out and had Robbie communicate that she would be off the grid for a while. I honestly don’t understand how Robbie can just let her continue doing this job if it affects her so badly and why he doesn’t sit her down and put his foot down that it is enough. She is like a ticking time bomb. I get that you can’t always have thick skin and deal with the comments and critiques but this is part of the job. If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Reactions: 3
It’s a an odd one alright, in any other role you’d find another job if you were so unhappy. I understand the online, self employed role is a little different - completely carved out by yourself, personal content (your face your body your taste).... But there’s an element of addiction and validation seeking that you also don’t have in traditional work place jobs which means it’s easier to move on when you decide to leave or progress.

In general I’m not sure these influencer roles are healthy (this is not a news flash I appreciate).

I thought she would have commented on the government’s messaging around obesity yesterday. I did flinch for the body positive, body confident, fat radical communities ....all of their work is about fat bodies being scape goated.

Last edited:
I've no doubt she will jump on that particular bandwagon soon, pay it some lip service because it's essential that she is seen to 'care' but she will very quickly revert back to type !

She's currently flogging her ladette holiday ...sorry I meant retreat! ...could not imagine anything worse than a week of her being loud and annoying and faux mrs cheerful ..under the guise of apparently building confidence!

I know someone who has been on the retreat (online know them). I believe they are actually a wonderful experience for women who often feel uncomfortable on holiday. My friend certainly found it positive and kind and relaxing (and is inf act a repeat attender). I think it’s one of the very positive things she does. Hopefully she dials it down to the chilled vibe of the surroundings (I believe that is in fact the case).

Reactions: 2
I know someone who has been on the retreat (online know them). I believe they are actually a wonderful experience for women who often feel uncomfortable on holiday. My friend certainly found it positive and kind and relaxing (and is inf act a repeat attender). I think it’s one of the very positive things she does. Hopefully she dials it down to the chilled vibe of the surroundings (I believe that is in fact the case).
She doesn't do it for free I guess. At least her trip is paid I imagine. And what is her contribution exactly, advertising it? Anyway, it's not my idea of fun and relax, but I am glad your friend had a good time.

No idea. She must be paid, or get commission I guess? She will get bed and board certainly.

My friend has a real struggle with body image. It’s a one week haven and I can’t knock it. Lying around relaxing isn’t for everyone no, but it’s not actually available as an option to everyone which is what I’ve learnt by trying to be an ally.

She certainly doesn't do it for free !! And having watched her stories from last year when she did back to back retreats for months it looks far from a relaxing experience...the evenings certainly involved her singing out of tune loudly and the women on her table looking awkward!
I'm glad your mate enjoyed herself, being in a safe environment where there is no judgement will definitely do that ...I'm not sure Georgina's loud brash arse out approach is everyone's cup of tea!

I believe there’s one night Out Out and it’s not obligatory. But no, that element of it wouldn’t be for me either. People in any crowd I’m in who are attention seeking make want to never go out again. Folk who don’t know how to be *cool do my head in.

*chill

Reactions: 1
Constantly messing with her when she is trying to sleep...the swishing tail is the sign to leave me alone...I'm not surprised Inca lashes out at her when she ignores all the warnings!

Reactions: 4
So she is crying over an old man not being able to hear because he was wearing a mask??? Girl. You need to get a grip. 🙄

• Haha
I’m crying with laughter at her stories 😂😂😂 oh my god, imagine being that dramatic honey. I’m sure he is fine, I’m sure the people were more than sympathetic with him. I wish my life had such little stress that I cry at old men in the post office

Reactions: 4
She really does dox people and I don’t feel it’s ok - you’ve had an interaction with someone. You’ve advertised their name in order to have your followers come for her.

She’s really vicious

I had to switch her off ! What an incoherent rambling load of nonsense...she really needs to gather her thoughts before she speaks !

I’m crying with laughter at her stories 😂😂😂 oh my god, imagine being that dramatic honey. I’m sure he is fine, I’m sure the people were more than sympathetic with him. I wish my life had such little stress that I cry at old men in the post office
Not just any old man! One in a suit! She Is beyond ridiculous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.