Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vanity where her 🤢 arse is concerned knows no bounds so I doubt she gives 2 shits ( no pun intended!) that she looks like she has sat in a big ole turd ! 🤢

Reactions: 2
In her stories she talks about how in this photo shoot she doesn’t wear a corset and no belt because some people find it misleading. Exactly what we have mentioned here a million times, but like she says, of course she doesn’t read here.... 🙄

Reactions: 6
When has she said she doesn’t read here? (Only that I’ve never heard her mention Tattle).

When has she said she doesn’t read here? (Only that I’ve never heard her mention Tattle).
I don’t know about George specifically as I don’t follow her closely but I think a lot of people discussed on here tend to avoid naming Tattle as they don’t want their followers coming here to check out is horrible trolls and then potentially being lured over to our side and seeing the bad side of the person they liked. So often they will just say trolls or “those sites” something vague like that but often it’s here they are referring to altho there are similar forums to this one as well.

Dunno how much she gets discussed elsewhere tho and this thread only really picked up in the last few months.

Reactions: 5
Liar liar pants up your arse on fire George ....

Absolutely howling with laughter at her last post ' styled' err dress, corset, belt #sameoldrubbishposesameoldfield ...she hasn't "styled " an outfit without a corset or belt in months and months....I've no doubt at all she has read here and seen the comments about how misleading her pictures are and that brands should think twice about using her to promote their clothing line.

Also she needs to seriously rethink those eyelashes !đź•· Hideous đź•·

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t know about George specifically as I don’t follow her closely but I think a lot of people discussed on here tend to avoid naming Tattle as they don’t want their followers coming here to check out is horrible trolls and then potentially being lured over to our side and seeing the bad side of the person they liked. So often they will just say trolls or “those sites” something vague like that but often it’s here they are referring to altho there are similar forums to this one as well.

Dunno how much she gets discussed elsewhere tho and this thread only really picked up in the last few months.
Exactly. She doesn’t name tattle, she just calls them hate forums.

Interesting to see she is continuing to work with Boohoo given the slave labour allegations.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she always looks like she needs a good scrub when she gets gifted all this skin care stuff

Reactions: 4
She wears far too much make up for your everyday (and I speak as someone with a death mask on most days pre/post wartime).

I don’t understand how she always looks like she needs a good scrub when she gets gifted all this skin care stuff
Exactly. She always looks dirty and unkept. What is up with her nonsense stories on Instagram? Begging for attention and wanting to be found funny when you are obviously not. No one needs to see you warm up a baby bel with your tits Georgina.

I just came here to say the same...she is being particularly irritating and unfunny today !
She could do something more productive and clean her house ! Absolute pit ! No surprise I guess when you see how grubby she is ! 🤢

Can we also address her absolute bullshit response as to why she thinks it's ok to wear gifted clothes from Boohoo, her reason being because she's ' not had much work on recently!!'

I would love to know what she has read that proves that massive changes have occurred that can possibly justify her thinking it's ok to wear clothes that someone has been paid ÂŁ3.50 an hour to produce.
Shame on her !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
"All the articles I've read indicate that they're changing ALSO all fast fashion is bad"

Then stop fast fashion collaborations and use your platform for sustainable fashion if you think all fast fashion is as bad as boohoo?

Reactions: 6
She chats tit! She knew it was wrong weeks ago when they gifted her the items and she knows it now ! All about the money as always ! She has received non stop freebies throughout lockdown, has a PT and has just had her nails done ...I'm not sure she is suffering too much !

Everyone can see your hypocrisy and your low level of reflection George. So stop lecturing people as you often do and get a real job.

Yeah that’s not a good response. She virtue signals (shouts) a lot at her audience but that indicates principals are for sale.

It’s an appalling outfit anyway, ugly as sin and, as someone has commented, the pattern matching on the trousers is abysmal. It looks exactly what boohoo has shown itself to be - cheap and nasty.

Last edited:
Shallow dumb Georgina. Saying she couldn’t reject work. Bullshit. Your principles are for sale.

Reactions: 9
Do we know what Robbie does for a living? I thought he had a good job but she always seems so desperate for money yet she doesn't get a real job either.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.