Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway pretty sure that baby is going to be two months old next week… not really newborn anymore, seems odd that she’s still cluster feeding every night?! I think beside the odd night my son was getting in to sleeping slightly better (I mean before 3am) by about 4 weeks?

Reactions: 5
She's so bleeping boring... A million stories on her kids snotty nose, maybe clean the house, might help, also fresh air helps too, stop shoving plastic tit up her nose, hasn't she been snotty since she was born? Could well be an allergy of some sort 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
There’s normal first mum worries and then there’s….
Calling 111 and demanding help for unblocking your baby’s nose, despite your baby still feeding fine, no temp, fine in herself! 🤦🏻‍♀️
im calling it now she’s got an allergy to the cat! It’s not normal to be “snuffly” constantly since being born!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Why isn't she even considering clearing her room of cat hair and keeping it out for a few days? Surely you'd try that before 111 when she's just snuffly! I'd be worried about how paranoid she is, that's not normal is it?

Reactions: 13
Why isn't she even considering clearing her room of cat hair and keeping it out for a few days? Surely you'd try that before 111 when she's just snuffly! I'd be worried about how paranoid she is, that's not normal is it?
Depends what you define as normal, a degree of post natal anxiety is fairly common, but if it’s affecting her day to day life I’d say she needs to be reaching out for support.
But she’s so self sure that she won’t recognise it and will shut anyone down who suggests it, so I guess she will just suffer and play it off as normal.

Reactions: 7
She could just start by cleaning the room, the clothes, herself and the baby, open the window, change baby's position a bit.
Why calling emergency when it's clearly not an emergency? Take an appointment with the paediatrician or midwife or physician.

Reactions: 6
Baby is likely reacting to the stoory air in the hovel of a home.

Clean the place, open the windows and let air in, go a walk. Yes use a dehumidifier but basic cleanliness will help. It was noon and she's still lying in bed in a dark room. That is not normal !!

Reactions: 8
Baby is likely reacting to the stoory air in the hovel of a home.

Clean the place, open the windows and let air in, go a walk. Yes use a dehumidifier but basic cleanliness will help. It was noon and she's still lying in bed in a dark room. That is not normal !!
I don’t even know how she gets so much sleep!!

Reactions: 2
I'm a bit of a depressed type and could easily sit in the dark all day (I don't have kids either so nobody to drag me from my pit) so I get up and go out every day to try and keep in a routine. I don't know how she tolerates all that shite around her on the sofa either. And nobody able bodied with a husband needs a 4l water bottle for duck's sake, you'd think she was paralysed.

If I had a gorgeous new baby I'd be out and about. My friend has an 11 week old and the kid has a busier social calendar than I do with all the baby groups! I'd want to be out showing my baby off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They’ve always had separate rooms from my understanding. I get that some people sleep better alone but it doesn’t seem practical when you have a tiny baby
I slept apart from my partner for first 8 weeks as it was actually easier for me to deal with the baby on my own without worrying about disturbing him when he had to go to work (he wanted to help but couldn't see the point of 2 people being wide awake if not necessary) and I could leave the extra cushions and things that I needed in the bed next to me. Also meant baby wasn't disturbed as much when he came to bed/ got ready for work. He's back in with us now and I want to slap him every morning when he faffs about 🤣

Reactions: 1
It feels like whenever the baby moves or makes a sound, she’s shoving a nipple in her mouth. Like she’s using feeding as an excuse to be stuck to her all day instead of interacting, maybe even allowing her to explore her surroundings, stimulating her.

She lives in a shithole, it’s dirty, it’s filthy, maybe she should clean it up and use the doula service her husband pays for to keep her house dust free and she might notice a massive difference. Maybe even stop sitting in a dark room with nipple cream on your face and stop chatting tit into your camera.

I don’t even care - I’m fully mum shaming her. She’s a sorry selfish excuse for a mother

Reactions: 21
Robbie with his high flying job can’t even manage to buy his own clothes he resorts to wearing hers? And has it plastered all over Instagram for all to see. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I actually feel for him, even if he does seem like a bit of a div, I bet he gets such a hard time from her!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Robbie with his high flying job can’t even manage to buy his own clothes he resorts to wearing hers? And has it plastered all over Instagram for all to see. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I actually feel for him, even if he does seem like a bit of a div, I bet he gets such a hard time from her!
No wonder he chooses not to be on her social media most of the time

Reactions: 3
Was……was that supposed to be a nice post? Basically calling him out for not knowing what he’s doing (NEITHER DO YOU HUN) and how much he’s struggling? Why does she thrive on humiliating and berating him on the internet?

Reactions: 13
If the tables were turned and it was a man making snidey comments about his wife I'd think he was a bleeping hole.

Also I wish he'd put that hairband in his hair properly if he must bleeping wear it.

Reactions: 11
She also totally contradicts herself in that post. Mentions he gives baby expressed bottle feeds but then 2 lines later says he struggles with the fact only she can provide baby with food 🙄.

Reactions: 9
Was……was that supposed to be a nice post? Basically calling him out for not knowing what he’s doing (NEITHER DO YOU HUN) and how much he’s struggling? Why does she thrive on humiliating and berating him on the internet?
She’s such a weirdo!
It’s nice the baby looks comfy on him not trying to claw away from him like she does on her!
The “I have experience, he doesn’t” bit made me laugh! Could of fooled us G, you just admitted you called 111 for help unblocking your kids nose, pipe down! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.