Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being the type of person who thinks it’s a good idea to have an impromptu photo shoot in sainsburys

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She dresses SO badly

Has she really just told the world she hasn't been winding her baby properly for the whole 6 weeks?! Seriously?!
Tbh mine rarely needs winding and he’s exclusively breastfed and never reflexes. However with her latch and commenting on how sick little one is, it sounds like she’d benefit from it!

Reactions: 9
It grates on me so much that she doesnt even hold her baby while feeding her! I have a larger chest & managed to hold my babies while feeding them, I cant understand why she just plonks her down on her lap...is it so she can film herself??

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It grates on me so much that she doesnt even hold her baby while feeding her! I have a larger chest & managed to hold my babies while feeding them, I cant understand why she just plonks her down on her lap...is it so she can film herself??
duck knows. Also why doesn’t she use a nursing pillow?! I had one pretty much surgically attached to me for the first 6 months

Reactions: 7
Does her baby only take milk from the same boob? I have no patience anymore for her stories (or account)... but whenever I see her, it's always the same side.

Reactions: 4
She’s just a mess isn’t she.
she’s going to end up permanently hunched over with a fucked back if she carries on feeding her baby like that, and the poor bub does not look comfortable at all!
she’s got no clue, she’s so far away from reality that I’m honestly shocked whenever I see positive comments from people. But as we can see there’s actually more people unfollowing her daily than commenting positively on her posts which means there’s bound to be hundreds more still following for the car crash of her tit influencer life, and silently shaking their head!

Reactions: 9
I use to use the time to cuddle my baby and play with their hair 😭

Reactions: 3
As someone with hearing problems it really pisses me off when people just forget to put captions on their posts

Reactions: 10
Omg did you know she breast feeds! I think I’ve seen her tits more in the last few weeks than I’ve seen mine in 43 years ! No one cares how you feed your bloody baby it’s as dull as dishwater.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She speaks absolute shite man, I don’t know how long I can keep watching! I only watch them so I’m in the loop for here, she grates on me so much! 🤣
run down on everything that annoyed me from her latest midday pit ramble!

1, baby’s have mucus from the womb for a MAX of a few days - a week! Your baby is nearly 2 months bleeping old, their constant snuffly nose is not down to that, but more likely due to the cat hair that is everywhere due to you having no boundaries for said cat! Or yes perhaps she has caught your cold more recently considering you were slobbering all over her while full of it!
2, why is she so obsessed with medication and creams and potions? For someone who only baths her baby once a week you’d think she’d be avoiding totally unnecessary chemicals and crap on her, but no she can’t wait to medicate her at the first sign of a sniffle!! She’s definitely going to be a parent who over uses calpol!
3, she will never be happy!! She is saying she can’t wait until baby is not a newborn (newsflash 2 month olds aren’t newborns) and can’t wait until she’s mobile and doesn’t want to hear any “it’ll be hard then” comments because she knows best, bit like she knew best when she was pregnant and people told her wait for the sleep deprivation and she concluded she wouldn’t mind it? How she forgets the utter drivel she speaks!
And finally picture number 4 - “noooo” she exclaims when her baby wakes up at midday… poor George having a LIE IN until lunch time and her baby inconveniencing her by waking up!!!! She’s an absolute piss take!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s really not coping is she? She hasn’t got any friends to talk to so she just rambles at her followers. If I was Robbie I’d actually be worried about leaving her alone with the baby.

She’s really not coping is she? She hasn’t got any friends to talk to so she just rambles at her followers. If I was Robbie I’d actually be worried about leaving her alone with the baby.
Seems that he is. Isn't he the one who suggested a doula? Didn't she say he looked scared when she had her wobble over not being able to make food to her high standards?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.