Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was……was that supposed to be a nice post? Basically calling him out for not knowing what he’s doing (NEITHER DO YOU HUN) and how much he’s struggling? Why does she thrive on humiliating and berating him on the internet?
Not sure she knows how to be nice!! I think she has to make herself feel better all the time for being such a twit that she has berate others, baby looks so comfy in his arms there 🥰

Reactions: 5
Robbie needs to take her bloody phone away from her at night time! Imagine waking up and seeing your wife’s posted 60 videos during the night!

Reactions: 10
I always thought cluster feeding happened for a few days at a time but this baby seems to have been cluster feeding from day one

Reactions: 6
Maybe the reason the baby starts making noises when she puts her in the crib is because instead of trying to sleep like most normal mothers would do George sees it as an opportunity to do a load of stories complaining about how tired she is and how the baby constantly has her nipple in its mouth.

Maybe if she just switched her phone off after a feed and created a calm atmosphere in the room and try to get some sleep herself after a feed they would both get some sleep. Baby shouldn't be cluster feeding this much at almost 2 months old.

When she talks about breastfeeding she makes it sound so sexualised (gotta keep those perves happy) she doesn't need to constantly uses phrases like "sucking my nipple" and "hanging off my nipple" as I think most people know what breastfeeding involves.

Reactions: 12
Maybe the reason the baby starts making noises when she puts her in the crib is because instead of trying to sleep like most normal mothers would do George sees it as an opportunity to do a load of stories complaining about how tired she is and how the baby constantly has her nipple in its mouth.

Maybe if she just switched her phone off after a feed and created a calm atmosphere in the room and try to get some sleep herself after a feed they would both get some sleep. Baby shouldn't be cluster feeding this much at almost 2 months old.

When she talks about breastfeeding she makes it sound so sexualised (gotta keep those perves happy) she doesn't need to constantly uses phrases like "sucking my nipple" and "hanging off my nipple" as I think most people know what breastfeeding involves.
It’s such a weird thing to do! When I put my baby in her cot I was so quiet as to not disturb her, instead this weirdo has a light shining and is rabbiting on to herself. She seriously needs some therapy because Instagram stories are not the time and the place for her ramblings. Robbie needs to grow up and tell her to leave her phone downstairs at night if it’s effecting her so much

Reactions: 9
Not a defend to her at all but has she even looked into the possibility of the shuffling being a side effect of reflux 🥴 My LG has awful silent reflux so she’s constantly congested and nothing clears it (waiting on medication from the wank GP). I’m sure I saw her saying her kid spews a lot - if she spoke to a doctor or her HV instead of calling 111 pointlessly, they might suggest reflux 🥴

Reactions: 7
Not a defend to her at all but has she even looked into the possibility of the shuffling being a side effect of reflux 🥴 My LG has awful silent reflux so she’s constantly congested and nothing clears it (waiting on medication from the wank GP). I’m sure I saw her saying her kid spews a lot - if she spoke to a doctor or her HV instead of calling 111 pointlessly, they might suggest reflux 🥴
I thought this. Same with comfort feeding, babies with reflux either over feed or develop a feeding aversion (mine was the latter). Although I think all babies are quite snuffly, it’s like she thinks she’s going to die from a bunged up nose. That’s what mouths are for! 🥴

Reactions: 4
Surely it's a process of elimination starting with sorting the things she can control ..like cleaning up that grubby mess of a home she's living in, her own hygiene and how she allows the cat to access everything that comes into contact with the baby.

My baby quite frequently has bogeys and we just suck the congestion out and problem sorted. Can’t fathom getting so worked up you call 111.
Imagine how bad she’ll be after babies jabs!

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't be surprised if she posted that photo to show him holding her as 'proof' she actually puts her down and lets him hold her, in response to comments on here. Very much doubt that was a genuine post trying to be nice about her husband!

She's a twit, the baby is snuffly because of the tit tip she calls a home. The cat is allowed here there and everywhere. The fact she's reporting the baby is sick after feeds not surprised with the tit latch and positioning. Also could he silent reflux. None of this requires a 111 app.

Reactions: 9
Maybe baby is reacting to something she’s getting from G’s diet? That would really duck her off.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s such a weird thing to do! When I put my baby in her cot I was so quiet as to not disturb her, instead this weirdo has a light shining and is rabbiting on to herself. She seriously needs some therapy because Instagram stories are not the time and the place for her ramblings. Robbie needs to grow up and tell her to leave her phone downstairs at night if it’s effecting her so much
At this age babies will babble for a bit after a feed but they eventually self settle and go off to sleep. I honestly think she's mistaking the babbling for wanting more milk and just sticking baby back on instead of leaving her for a bit. If that's the case she's going to have a really bad time later on if that baby doesn't learn to self settle itself.

Obviously I dont mean full on crying but a bit of babble and baby noises are quite normal for 8 weeks.

Reactions: 10
At this age babies will babble for a bit after a feed but they eventually self settle and go off to sleep. I honestly think she's mistaking the babbling for wanting more milk and just sticking baby back on instead of leaving her for a bit. If that's the case she's going to have a really bad time later on if that baby doesn't learn to self settle itself.

Obviously I dont mean full on crying but a bit of babble and baby noises are quite normal for 8 weeks.
I agree I think she's miss reading cues and I have not see her remotely do anything developmentally beneficial for her daughter

You’re so right. As long as baby isn’t crying she can be left to sooth herself.

no evidence of a playmat or tummy time happening is there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.