Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #6 she’s grubby & tubby, we still feel sorry for her poor hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just weird, I can understand scheduling ads and stuff but she’s posting her lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she has had the baby then this is bizarre behaviour. I’m not saying she has to announce but to continue to use social media as if you are still pregnant is very odd indeed when she could just not say anything at all. Or just a basic post saying all is well and she will be back when ready. I am sure she loving the speculation on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she has had the baby then this is bizarre behaviour. I’m not saying she has to announce but to continue to use social media as if you are still pregnant is very odd indeed when she could just not say anything at all. Or just a basic post saying all is well and she will be back when ready. I am sure she loving the speculation on here.
It does make me wonder if she’s actually behind some of these accounts, just trying to make people speculate

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I understand not posting about the birth immediately (and admire her restraint!) but posting as normal and pretending nothing has happened is very strange. Normally you’d just go quiet and post when you’re ready. A strange fish, that one.

Reactions: 10
If she's has had the baby and pretending she hasn't that is flipping odd but then her post seems really sad that she's mourning having to share her baby and lack of attention pregnancy can bring

She needs to step.away. from the internet. It’s remarkable that in this first rush of arrival, love, fear, exhaustion, perhaps pain or soreness etc that she has even a modicum of brain space to be playing silly social media games.

I would be very worried about her if she were in my world.

• Heart
I commented on another thread that she's loving playing the leading role in her own online conspiracy theory as to whether the baby is here or not !

How awful though if baby is here and her focus is still her online presence..how very very sad !

Wonder if she's also waiting for the Stacey Solomon birth frenzy to subside ?!

FYI George you are not zeleb !

Maybe she's doing a fake birth photoshooting after the real one, so she looks better🤣

• Haha
I commented on another thread that she's loving playing the leading role in her own online conspiracy theory as to whether the baby is here or not !

How awful though if baby is here and her focus is still her online presence..how very very sad !

Wonder if she's also waiting for the Stacey Solomon birth frenzy to subside ?!

FYI George you are not zeleb !
Is there another George Thread?

I find it hilarious she thinks no one will notice her not posting her regular 54 stories and suspect the baby is here??

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
crazy situation with birthing speculation, please someone book her in to social media rehabilitation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion .....Chats a lot but knows f**k all, the cats in the crib because she can't shut a door!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All very strange! We used to be FB friends, back when her following was still fairly small she said she would accept adds for a bit (and the way she said it was so cringe, like she was doing us this big favour) but at some point she unfriended me, which is fair as it’s her private profile and whilst we do actually have an IRL friend in common and George would comment on my posts sometimes, we didn’t actually know each other. But now for nosey purposes I wish she had kept me on! Our mutual friend isn’t on FB so she wont be tagging her in any congrats posts (altho I’m not sure if they’re even friends anymore).

Reactions: 2
I thought Sunday night 7pm - she would have been all over posting it so she can get her engagement figures off the floor

She needs to do something, she’s been consistently losing followers for a while now

Thread suggestion: Cats in the cradle and the influencer, little baby due and the photographer (is booked)…

Reactions: 3
My bet is her husbands put his foot down about sharing the Bub online.
Fair play Robbie, fair play.

Reactions: 1
Her new reel is about her hospital bag (boring af obv) but she says they’ve still got a few weeks to go. So if she has had the baby I’m guessing she won’t be announcing anytime soon. Bizarre!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.