Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #6 she’s grubby & tubby, we still feel sorry for her poor hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally on her stories saying nothing has happened and the baby just feels heavy and talking about the weather today. What the duck is going on? Are those people sure that’s her that’s given birth??
Yes. She's definitely had it.
Posted that she was born on the 6th, 8th was her due date.
It's all really bizarre

Reactions: 3
I’m not buying it. On the 30th September she was in the PAER and said she’d discussed birth plans with her midwife at the appointment… They do that at your 36 week appointment 🤷🏻‍♀️ So her due date being the 8th would mean she first discussed a birthing plan just short of 39 weeks? No.

Reactions: 5
Either way she's having fun keeping people guessing which strikes me as the sort of thing she'd do.

I was amused to see this little comment on her latest post; "thanks for giving me a reason to slow down a little"

Sorry, did I miss that? Did she actually speed up at any point? I thought she spent her life even pre-pregnancy just on the sofa ranting into her phone all day. 3 weeks away a year at a 'retreat' does not constitute a busy lifestyle, nor does doing the odd try on haul and dancing around in your pants on camera. She wouldn't have a clue about an actual hard day's work! Hopefully the child will be taught a better work ethic from others.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes. She's definitely had it.
Posted that she was born on the 6th, 8th was her due date.
It's all really bizarre
Then I find that psychotic. Focus on the newborn child you’ve so longed for instead of posting lies on social media to keep up appearances.
And it’s a girl?

• Heart
I’m sorry, still not seen any evidence of the baby being born here ? Have I missed something ? She still seems pregnant to me

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry, still not seen any evidence of the baby being born here ? Have I missed something ? She still seems pregnant to me
Myself and another person have both seen posts from her personal Facebook. I know people she's friends with IRL. You can believe what you like but I personally have no reason to make it up.
Also don't think it's cool to share private screenshots of her baby with people on a forum so won't be doing so.

I’m not buying it. On the 30th September she was in the PAER and said she’d discussed birth plans with her midwife at the appointment… They do that at your 36 week appointment 🤷🏻‍♀️ So her due date being the 8th would mean she first discussed a birthing plan just short of 39 weeks? No.
Not to defend her but my midwife told me at 39 weeks that she didn't have time to do a birthing plan and they're pointless so it's not entirely unplausable she had hers at 39 weeks

😬 she reminds me of a family member who had postpartum psychosis. Hopefully baby is well. But pls you can definitely train a cat.

Not to defend her but my midwife told me at 39 weeks that she didn't have time to do a birthing plan and they're pointless so it's not entirely unplausable she had hers at 39 weeks
Not implausible but she says it’s the one you input on the app which is the same Badger app everyone uses who is paperless now. You literally just write in what pain relief you’re open to and placenta plans etc. Everyone I know whose had a baby in the last year was told to fill that out between 35-37 weeks at their 36 week appointment. Obviously, plausible it was at 39 weeks but someone as anal as she has been surely would question why she hadn’t done a birthing plan yet by 39 weeks? But really - who knows what’s going on at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not implausible but she says it’s the one you input on the app which is the same Badger app everyone uses who is paperless now. You literally just write in what pain relief you’re open to and placenta plans etc. Everyone I know whose had a baby in the last year was told to fill that out between 35-37 weeks at their 36 week appointment. Obviously, plausible it was at 39 weeks but someone as anal as she has been surely would question why she hadn’t done a birthing plan yet by 39 weeks? But really - who knows what’s going on at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️
What birth plan?! She's won't need any help or advice or support - heaven forbid anyone else try to guide her or dare to hold the baby before she does !

She's not given birth yet imo ( don't actually care tbh ! ) she wouldn't be able to hold back from announcing it !

And what about all the ( very few) people that have stuck by her and supported her during her pregnancy on Instagram? Wouldn't she want to tell them her good news ?

What birth plan?! She's won't need any help or advice or support - heaven forbid anyone else try to guide her or dare to hold the baby before she does !

She's not given birth yet imo ( don't actually care tbh ! ) she wouldn't be able to hold back from announcing it !

And what about all the ( very few) people that have stuck by her and supported her during her pregnancy on Instagram? Wouldn't she want to tell them her good news ?
I’m surprised she’s not out giving birth in a natural spring water river whilst chanting because she doesn’t need medical intervention 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno, maybe those who tried guessing how pregnant she was were just erm wrong? The fact she's pretending to not have had the baby yet shows she is more than capable of being cagey about when she actually fell pregnant in the first place 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen the post as well. She’s had it.

New thread:

Baby’s been born already but she plays pregnant pretend, crazy George doesn’t want the attention to end.

Reactions: 16
I’ve seen the post as well. She’s had it.

New thread:

Baby’s been born already but she plays pregnant pretend, crazy George doesn’t want the attention to end.
Hahahahahja

Honestly I start to understand her stepmum more and more. I swear I can hear George aggressively squealing that someone has to upload stories for her so people don’t know she had the baby

Reactions: 7
Hahahahahja

Honestly I start to understand her stepmum more and more. I swear I can hear George aggressively squealing that someone has to upload stories for her so people don’t know she had the baby
I sympathise and understand the stepmom more and more now - she’s a proper freak man.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.