Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #6 she’s grubby & tubby, we still feel sorry for her poor hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new reel is about her hospital bag (boring af obv) but she says they’ve still got a few weeks to go. So if she has had the baby I’m guessing she won’t be announcing anytime soon. Bizarre!!
So bizarre!
I've been shown a photo collage she posted at the weekend of all those photos in the nursery with the board thing showing each of the weeks and her bump size, last one is 40 weeks and has the baby in it.
I bet she's loving being all mysterious on her socials.

Reactions: 4
So bizarre!
I've been shown a photo collage she posted at the weekend of all those photos in the nursery with the board thing showing each of the weeks and her bump size, last one is 40 weeks and has the baby in it.
I bet she's loving being all mysterious on her socials.
Because its perfectly normal to be plotting and scheming in order to fool random strangers online days after giving birth ? What a sad creature she is ...

Reactions: 8
I used to like her but this is pure bleeping mentalist behaviour.

She's not Madonna having to hide her baby because the paparazzi are loitering outside for fucks sake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s just very strange behaviour, noone would think twice about her not being online for a few weeks but to post as though she’s still pregnant is bizarre

Reactions: 5
It’s weird because people are commenting like ‘you’re so ready/prepared!!’ And she’s responding as if it’s still a future thing. It’s basically lying to people?? So weird

Reactions: 3
I get the whole wanting to keep baby's birth date secret, she said she wouldn't share her due date and that is totally her perogative. But to have had the baby and now be carrying on all 'oh here's me packing my hospital bag', 'oh I'll miss not being pregnant', 'I feel prepared now I've packed the bag' nah, that's just weird.

Any normal person who wasn't so consumed by their instagram presence would just take a step back, maybe at 37/38 weeks, whatever, and say y'know what guys, I'm going on 'maternity leave' be back soon. Then go live your life, have your baby, come back when you're ready. But no. Obviously not George.

Also, noted that the story saying the hospital bag video had finally been edited was posted at like 6am, we know she's not seen 6am in forever, so absolutely took that as confirmation that she was up with the illusive baby

Reactions: 10
I am really struggling to believe that she has had this baby and is pretending she hasnt? That just seems so bizarre to me... I really want proof but I know it's such an invasion of privacy haha. When she announces it is she going to be all "surprise I actually had the baby weeks ago when you all thought I was 35 weeks but I was actually 40 weeks hahahahhahahha FOOLED YOU ALL!" I just really don't see that sitting right with those that are "true" followers.

Reactions: 7
I am really struggling to believe that she has had this baby and is pretending she hasnt? That just seems so bizarre to me... I really want proof but I know it's such an invasion of privacy haha. When she announces it is she going to be all "surprise I actually had the baby weeks ago when you all thought I was 35 weeks but I was actually 40 weeks hahahahhahahha FOOLED YOU ALL!" I just really don't see that sitting right with those that are "true" followers.
But to be that deluded to think people are really that invested in when she gives birth ? I mean that takes an ego of gargantuan proportions to believe strangers online really care that much!!

I too really wanted to post on that hospital bag video saying "apparently you've had the baby you lunatic why are you lying" did anyone else notice too she said theres a few weeks to go but she feels she will go early.. setting up nicely for a sudden (dramatic) baby announcement...

Reactions: 6
I really want to reply to some and say but she’s already had the baby.. 🤣
Me too!

It's just such odd behaviour. I understand she might have wanted some time to get to know her newborn but then just say you've had the baby, you need a few days away from socials to get over the birth and into this new way of life. People would understand.

To be posting stuff making out she's got weeks left and is still pregnant must be mentally exhausting for her, why would you put yourself through that? She should be spending time snuggling her new baby not worrying about keeping up a Web of lies.

It's weird.

I couldn't believe that she would lie about not having her baby because frankly thats unhinged & extremely worrying but in her hospital bag video her face looks alot less bloated 🧐 same thing happens to me every time I give birth 😂 fully believe she has had the baby now, what a strange on she is!

Reactions: 2
I'm so confused especially now with her out and about getting a milkshake today.....when I was a first time mum with a baby I genuinely wasn't away from him for the first 6 months 🤣🤣🤣

Being out and walking about just 4 or 5 days after birth and grabbing a shake solo....even if she does have a pram with baby In it....this to me is a thing of wonder on day or hormonal let down

Reactions: 3
The weirdest thing is people are adding comments on that reel that are like ‘ohh I bought XYZ and it was really useful’ and she’s replying ‘oh good tip thanks!!’ ‘Oh yep I’m doing that!’ like she’s going to take it on board…but er, she isn’t?? It would be like if I posted I was about to go out for lunch and asked where i should go, people replied with suggestions on where to go and I replied with ‘great shout, I love that place!’ but I’d secretly already had lunch 3 hours before!!

Her stories today are so vague she could easily have a baby with her. 'i've been couped up and I'm tired' works as a story for the people who still think she's pregnant and those who know she may have had it but the fact this is even a thing is bizarre

Reactions: 2
But to be that deluded to think people are really that invested in when she gives birth ? I mean that takes an ego of gargantuan proportions to believe strangers online really care that much!!
Like we all know so it isn’t for us is it? She has a few of arse lickers but even if I was a die hard supporter, I’d find this very weird and would probably unfollow her after that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.