Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #6 she’s grubby & tubby, we still feel sorry for her poor hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have been because I can’t see anything. I thought it was me going mad 😂
It was just a hazy picture of her face in side profile with the baby on her chest, babies face was covered with a blob. I'm sure there will be many many pics of her with the baby to come !

I'm just gobsmacked that she has a newborn and she's still posting tit on Twitter !!

Reactions: 5
That she will choose to post publicly, or not. To grab from a private space is not ok.

That she will choose to post publicly, or not. To grab from a private space is not ok.
But this is Tattle and whilst I don't disagree with your point I'm not sure the moral high ground holds much weight here !

• Heart
I don’t think anyone on here thinks they’re entitled to a birth announcement, it’s just a surprise for her to keep it to herself considering she’s a chronic oversharer.
It really doesn’t make any difference to me if she’s had it or not, I’m hardly waiting for an announcement

Reactions: 3
I don’t think anyone on here thinks they’re entitled to a birth announcement, it’s just a surprise for her to keep it to herself considering she’s a chronic oversharer.
It really doesn’t make any difference to me if she’s had it or not, I’m hardly waiting for an announcement
Probably be an announcement later on the gates of Buckingham Palace ! 🙄

• Haha
But this is Tattle and whilst I don't disagree with your point I'm not sure the moral high ground holds much weight here !
Same, being on a gossip thread probably isn’t okay either but here we are 🤔😂

Reactions: 2
I hope it went well for her and I don’t think it’s odd for her to use social media, newborns don’t do all that much! I do find it weird to post bump shots and captions like she is still pregnant, she could just not post at all if she doesn’t want to announce it yet.

Reactions: 1
Oh leave the woman alone. She hasn't got the time to properly select and retouch the photos of herself for the big announcement. She's under pressure, the paparazzi are already waiting outside the maternity hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It came out yesterday or the day before didn’t it? Plenty of time.

I don’t want to be defending her (god knows, she pisses me off!) but no one has the right to see or demand a birth announcement until the family is ready to share. The entitlement on here is actually quite shocking 🙊
You can't schedule retweets which is what's happening. It's not actual tweets from her

Reactions: 4
She’s either doing it herself or has someone else posting to try and act like nothing is wrong but she’s been such a chronic oversharer the last nine months that as soon as there’s less than 55 story dots it’s obvious she’s had the baby.
Not sure why you would keep up the act. It’s strangers online. Why bother pretending?
That being said do hope it’s all ok and not that early - otherwise she’s a damn fool for changing hospitals so late in the day

Reactions: 6
Shes just posted a pic saying she feels like it will be any day now. So is she going to lie about when she gave birth or what?

Reactions: 8
Shes just posted a pic saying she feels like it will be any day now. So is she going to lie about when she gave birth or what?
Proper odd behaviour - like why would you pretend you haven’t given birth or it’s imminent?Just stay off social media all together.
Why pretend?

Blatently. She's posted a bump photo on her grid saying she is going to miss her bump. She's obviously building up to an announcement.

I don't really see why you'd lie about when baby has arrived but then she's probably waiting for peak engagement time because she needs to grab all the opportunities she can to earn more money and save her engagement levels from plummeting.

Proper odd behaviour - like why would you pretend you haven’t given birth or it’s imminent?Just stay off social media all together.
Why pretend?
Especially when you've already posted that you've given birth elsewhere. Even if that's your private account there is bound to be someone who crosses over into both worlds.

Seriously...she's not well ! What bizarre and pointless behaviour! Is her ego soo big that she honestly believes people are that invested in when she gives birth!?!

No one cares !

She’s absolutely mental… I am thinking she had an induction since she seems to be preparing for the big reveal with pre uploaded stories. She’s really crazy…

She’s absolutely mental… I am thinking she had an induction since she seems to be preparing for the big reveal with pre uploaded stories. She’s really crazy…
She’s literally on her stories saying nothing has happened and the baby just feels heavy and talking about the weather today. What the duck is going on? Are those people sure that’s her that’s given birth??

Yeah, I’m struggling to believe she’s had it, she talked about going to see her friends new baby recently, maybe that’s where the pic came from 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.