Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um I thought someone further up shared a recent tweet where she said they'd seen a reproductive organ, and she made a big fuss about 'look at it' - so assume it's a boy? Typical her to act all, we're keeping it private, and then not be able to help herself and make it obvious.

Also is that a new car? She said in that story she's got a big car but didn't she have a teeny little one before. Not judging seeing as you'd need the space with a little one, just interesting when a year ago she was pleading poverty and setting up a gofundme 🤔

I'm still stunned at her acting like her 2/3 years of struggling to conceive top trumps all other pregnancies. She was very very lucky to have a successful pregnancy on round 2 of IVF, but of course it doesn't suit her narrative to just be blissfully happy about that and realise how lucky she is.

Reactions: 6
The audacity of putting up an affiliate link to the asos sale, talk about zero effort!!

Reactions: 2
Really judgemental and arrogant to say that she absolutely won’t be forced into birth interventions she doesn’t want. Don’t you think all of us who had difficult/traumatic labours thought the same bleeping things before birth too? No one goes into birth thinking “oh yeah, I’m going to let myself just be bullied into things I don’t want and I won’t question it.” It’s a whole different thing when you’re actually going through it!!!
It’s also really insulting to people who were born through interventions that probably saved their lives

Yeah it’s a girl I suppose… I mean I’m all for genderless clothing but a rainbow hat….? Oh I possibly can’t be the only one that cringes every time she calls the baby Wonky. 🤦🏻‍♀️ That child is going to love to hear why mum gave her that nickname… 🙄

“Because daddy shoots blanks you needed to be conceived in a test tube and in the test tube you were not perfect to be put in mummy’s belly because you were a bit wonky, that is why mum called you that”.
Wait until it finds out that it’s the second embryo and the first one was so perfect she wonders if she should have had it frozen and ‘wonky’ implanted.

So she goes to the gym and swimming and only washes her hair once a week or less? 🤢

Attachments

It’s also really insulting to people who were born through interventions that probably saved their lives

Wait until it finds out that it’s the second embryo and the first one was so perfect she wonders if she should have had it frozen and ‘wonky’ implanted.

So she goes to the gym and swimming and only washes her hair once a week or less? 🤢
Imagine documenting every boring element of your life for people on the internet 🥱 sad really

Reactions: 5
The parking- so she can get in and out? The side of the car where there’s loads of room is the passenger side 🤣 the split second we see of the drivers side is bushes where she’s going to scratch the car or not have much room 🤣🤣 anyone have any spare brain cells they can share?

• Haha
Apparently Inca opened the bathroom door while she was pooing (and while Robbie was mere feet aware). Do people not lock the door when they’re in the bathroom then??

I wonder if she’s had a bowel movement in the last few years that she hasn’t shared in some way

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Apparently Inca opened the bathroom door while she was pooing (and while Robbie was mere feet aware). Do people not lock the door when they’re in the bathroom then??
Goodness i hate having to stick up for her.... i dont lock my bathroom door just close it over, the cat has worked out how to open it, leave it wide open and leave me sitting there exposed to the world... or at least my other half!! Wee tit that he is... the cat, not the other half!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Goodness i hate having to stick up for her.... i dont lock my bathroom door just close it over, the cat has worked out how to open it, leave it wide open and leave me sitting there exposed to the world... or at least my other half!! Wee tit that he is... the cat, not the other half!!
Did you share it on Instagram though?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s going to be the kind of person that is only capable of talking about her child

Reactions: 5
Judging by her latest post Robbie is as insufferable as she is.

Also the man hasn't had a good haircut in his life and presumably has no friends because they let him go out with that barnet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s going to be the kind of person that is only capable of talking about her child
I hope she doesn't go off the rails posting loads of photos of her child once they are here. That child deserves privacy.

Reactions: 3
She must be only pregnant person in the world... EVER!

Thank duck she's here to give useless pregnancy advice being as though people are incapable of using Google themselves or don't have any health care support.
And I'm soooo pleased to have her endless ramblings about her cat, her tit and her plans by the hour or how would I cope 🤦‍♀️

I just hope this poor baby isn't going to be thrust into the social media limelight so that it can be pimped out by its mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.