Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 706682
has she run out of things to moan about in her own life that she has to jump on other peoples so she can be more angry 😂
Shows how out of touch with the fitness industry she is. A lot of commercial gyms say don’t drop the weight. That’s why a lot of powerlifters and Olympic lifters use independents and box gyms/ the culture is totally different

Reactions: 8
Frozen grapes.......someone has been watching too many Netflix romcoms.
Let's see how many frozen grapes she wants when baby is crowning. That's if a vaginal delivery is on the cards for her, she looks very high risk for a section to me.

• Haha
Nobody is judging an actual floor bed though, just the idea you'd put a mattress on the floor, a baby gate up and duck off to bed 😂.

She's very good at manipulating situations in her own head for her own benefit.
🤣 she’s literally awful! But many of her followers clearly can’t see it.
she reminds me of a narcissist, gaslighting situations to try and paint herself in the best light. So glad I’m finally blocked!
I am never one to actually call someone out like that but she is just too awful to watch I couldn’t help it!

Reactions: 6
Why’s her food list bigger than the list of things for the baby… how long does she expect to be at hospital for?!
She does realise she's going into hospital right ? It's not a mini break to a holiday park ?!

The fact she's already assuming she's going to go into hospital early and be in there longer is odd to me ...everything has to be a drama with her !

Heaven forbid she goes into labour on her due date, gives birth and comes home the next day ! No actual drama!

Reactions: 12
Frozen grapes.......someone has been watching too many Netflix romcoms.
Let's see how many frozen grapes she wants when baby is crowning. That's if a vaginal delivery is on the cards for her, she looks very high risk for a section to me.
I've had 2 kids in a fairly nice birthing centre attached to a hospital, and they definitely didn't provide a fridge, let alone a freezer to keep Grapes frozen!! She's just going to have a box of smooshy wet grapes! What's wrong with this woman!!

I've a feeling she's deemed high risk so likely a section birth and dependent on medication she's on and if she has gestational diabetes, but she's acting like she's delivering at the Portland

Reactions: 4
Given her amateurish food combinations I'd imagine she's planning to eat frozen grapes with chopped up babybel and a sauce of lucozade.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She's still going on about the floor bed. One bleeping comment out of 330k followers and she can't let it go. She must be bleeping unbearable to live with.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's very silly mentioning coke - whilst it's sort of obvious to those that have seen her story the last 24 hours that she being facetious, any one of her clients likely haven't seen that (who has the time to go through all of her 60 stories a day) and won't know she's trying to be clever and funny.

And if those clients are Mamas & Papas or similar ilk they're not going to want their wholesome brand tarnished by a pregnant 'influencer' joking about taking coke.

Yet again, Queen of Not Thinking Before Blabbering.
She's a total cock.

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe she swipe up linked all that tat.
Her sister had the brilliant idea of mattress protector for the cot?
Really?
That’s an essential purchase because of the bacteria that can grow not to mention just common sense?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t have children so this may be a daft question. Is it normal to pack 5 hats?! It wouldn’t be something I’d think of :( I swear I ain’t mother material! Have of this stuff wouldn’t cross my mind and dont think I’d be packing a picnic either :/

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.