Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean you’d have to watch hours of stories… after the mattress on the floor Saga she did a series of posts about things she was “going to do” (obviously she wouldn’t) but like taking a bottle of wine to give birth and giving the baby a tattoo for Christmas etc I think it was something like bags of cocaine on the Christmas tree
She was videoing her belly moving and said something like 'just had a sniff of cocaine and now wonky is moving around'.
Hopefully she's realised that wasn't remotely funny and deleted it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She really makes me laugh with how clueless she really is. And like someone said, if she would be a kind person it would be cute since all mums to be are clueless until it happens, but since she is such an arrogant bleep that takes offence in every piece of advice it just makes her ridiculous.
If she doesn’t grow thick skin quickly she is going to have a really really difficult time with all the advice from midwives, paediatricians, other mothers, parents and parents in law, etc. She seems so emotionally unstable that I worry for her mental health once the baby is here.

edit: I can’t get over the fact that she looks like she is masturbating on this picture. 🤣🤢View attachment 707540
Wanking while checking for Nits

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Whyyyyy do we need to hear about her crusty cheesy nipples that she can hoist up and sniff. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The stories today are so bleeping indulgent.

Cliff notes for anyone - she’s in bed with her greasy head in the middle of the morning chatting tit again. Whilst most of us are out being productive working.

Going on about what she’s bringing, what she’s not bringing, talking about her crusty smelly nipples.

Also how once the baby is here, Robbie and her will be using their friends and family as deliveroo and getting them to bring espresso pods/pate/nappies as she couldn’t possibly leave her bed for 5 minutes and go to the shop.

Another 51 followers lost today bringing her down to 630 over the month so far.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Had a very boring meeting so thought I’d take one for the team and listen to her manic word vomit this morning:
• more crap she is taking to the hospital (hand fans and straws are apparently essential)
• saying how her duvet isn’t dirty it’s the shadows (mmmh sure!)
• cat stinks of vomit so she sniffs it’s mouth (her sense of smell is excellent at the moment according to her) turns out it was her nipples which stink of sick - ABSOLUTE GROT BAG!!
• she has a chip on her shoulder about people wanting to come and visit her after she has the baby and already has a one hour time limit in place where people can come over to her grubby house and load the dishwasher
• starts banging on about her wedding venue for no reason (having a good smoking area was one of her must haves)

Fake lisp is back

Oh and if you didn’t already know, she went though ivf and is pregnant

Cliff notes for anyone - she’s in bed with her greasy head in the middle of the morning chatting tit again. Whilst most of us are out being productive working.

Going on about what she’s bringing, what she’s not bringing, talking about her crusty smelly nipples.

Also how once the baby is here, Robbie and her will be using their friends and family as deliveroo and getting them to bring espresso pods/pate/nappies as she couldn’t possibly leave her bed for 5 minutes and go to the shop.

Haha just realised you’d done the notes for this morning already!! Good job 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Had a very boring meeting so thought I’d take one for the team and listen to her manic word vomit this morning:
• more crap she is taking to the hospital (hand fans and straws are apparently essential)
• saying how her duvet isn’t dirty it’s the shadows (mmmh sure!)
• cat stinks of vomit so she sniffs it’s mouth (her sense of smell is excellent at the moment according to her) turns out it was her nipples which stink of sick - ABSOLUTE GROT BAG!!
• she has a chip on her shoulder about people wanting to come and visit her after she has the baby and already has a one hour time limit in place where people can come over to her grubby house and load the dishwasher
• starts banging on about her wedding venue for no reason (having a good smoking area was one of her must haves)

Fake lisp is back

Oh and if you didn’t already know, she went though ivf and is pregnant

Haha just realised you’d done the notes for this morning already!! Good job 👏🏻
Yours were much better! I was still reeling and heaving from her smelling her vomit nipples

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I must admit, I'm single, live alone and have a fairly relaxed schedule so I do spend quite a lot of time lying around the house, but I wouldn't bleeping film it for 300k people to see 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

She's got a bleeping cheek. I've only just found this thread in the last couple of days and don't know about her but she comes across as a privileged entitled bleeping brat. Her lists and assumptions that everyone will be desperate to see and hold her baby is beyond me. No one gives a duck. You're not the first person or the last to have a baby. No one is desperate to hold it and I'm pretty damn sure no-one is desperate to bring you and your husband non essential food items. I'm sure you can bleeping load the dishwasher yourself you lazy bleep. She looks so fuckung stinky lying in that bed chatting absolute tit. Go and bath yourself and shut the duck up. She's got the most annoying I used to suck my thumb lisp. Her face pisses me off. And yes your ARE cunty for how you're PLANNING to exploit your friends and family just cause you shat out a kid. I've got two teenagers. I worked full time with both and through pregnancy and still ek full time. Never owned a dishwasher and cooked and cleaned myself. You're a lazy entitled brat who thinks the bleeping world revolves around you urgh rant over

• Haha
Reactions: 19

🤮 she’s so vile!

She's got a bleeping cheek. I've only just found this thread in the last couple of days and don't know about her but she comes across as a privileged entitled bleeping brat. Her lists and assumptions that everyone will be desperate to see and hold her baby is beyond me. No one gives a duck. You're not the first person or the last to have a baby. No one is desperate to hold it and I'm pretty damn sure no-one is desperate to bring you and your husband non essential food items. I'm sure you can bleeping load the dishwasher yourself you lazy bleep. She looks so fuckung stinky lying in that bed chatting absolute tit. Go and bath yourself and shut the duck up. She's got the most annoying I used to suck my thumb lisp. Her face pisses me off. And yes your ARE cunty for how you're PLANNING to exploit your friends and family just cause you shat out a kid. I've got two teenagers. I worked full time with both and through pregnancy and still ek full time. Never owned a dishwasher and cooked and cleaned myself. You're a lazy entitled brat who thinks the bleeping world revolves around you urgh rant over
Your rant just did me in 😂 whatever you do don’t rant any of this to her like I did in a moment of annoyance about the mattress on the floor situation because you’ll have a day of her twisting your words and telling everyone you’re a bleep for daring to tell her some home truths!

That nipple thing actually turned my stomach 🤢 Like everyone's body does gross things now and then, but we don't broadcast it too loads of people on the Internet.
Literally no way her nipples would smell of vomit or anything disgusting unless she didn’t wash!!!!! Colostrum doesn’t smell horrible?! So weird! She is literally disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She's very entitled to expect friends to do stuff for them just because they have had a baby!

Reactions: 8
She really makes me laugh with how clueless she really is. And like someone said, if she would be a kind person it would be cute since all mums to be are clueless until it happens, but since she is such an arrogant bleep that takes offence in every piece of advice it just makes her ridiculous.
If she doesn’t grow thick skin quickly she is going to have a really really difficult time with all the advice from midwives, paediatricians, other mothers, parents and parents in law, etc. She seems so emotionally unstable that I worry for her mental health once the baby is here.
Me neither! She’s just disgusting
Unless you don’t wash yourself and your bra/shirt/pyjamas it doesn’t… grubby as duck she is. 🤢

she is just bleeping unbearable. How is it possible she still has any followers?? She seems totally manic and needs to chill and get off the internet... It’s getting ridiculous and embarrassing. I pity anyone who has to deal with her in real life.

btw she made me laugh saying she won’t tell anyone if things have started 🤣 you won’t have to, people will notice you haven’t posted stories rambling like a manic dog like you do every day George. Ughhh can’t stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me neither! She’s just disgusting
Has she ever had them pierced? Not sure if she’s ever mentioned it. That’s the only reason I can think of for them to smell, never had mine pierced but my other old piercings do get a bit of whiffy build up on occasion. I don’t go telling people tho! Except for you guys…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.