Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I unfollowed her content years ago. Have only been reading what's shared here and she's got such a chip on her shoulder about everyone and everything!

Can't imagine anyone ttc actually finding her 'expert' advice helpful because it's just her yelling. She needs to calm down. As someone with severe M.E., she reminds me of one of those folks who have it for a month but recover by eating grass and chanting positive thoughts, but then recommend everyone do the same as them because they have SOOOO much experience and went through hell for that month, so obviously know more than those struggling for decades :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
I can imagine the other mums in the NCT group will have a separate WhatsApp group just to talk about her tbh! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is it she feels the need to CONSTANTLY spout “advise” but as soon as anyone offers anything back she completely bites their head off?
I honestly have no idea who followers her because they like her and her content? I remember looking through her follower list before and it was largely Middle Eastern teenagers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she screenshots and shares her own tweets to Instagram...she’s just in it for clout.

Reactions: 6
The NCT (and NHS, for that matter) both strongly encourage women to breastfeed as there are many benefits compared to bottle-feeding. The baby's immune system benefits immensely from maternal milk; personally, I loved the bonding element.

That said, women who can't or don't want to breastfeed for various reasons shouldn't be made feel like they are in the wrong. But it is right for the NHS and NCT to have breastfeeding workshops, if they hadn't insisted so much (and offered me free sessions with a midwife to correct latch) I wouldn't have had the willpower and determination to do it.

Reactions: 8
Actually I'm a midwife now HV and we do talk about feeding in all forms we also discuss in depth about delivery. Those bloods tests are usually routine not because you're fat however she maybe have to a glucose test as she'll be at risk of gestational diabetes and may well have extra growth scans as may need to have baby earlier sometimes an elective section. I feel for her NCT group I really do

Reactions: 5
Actually I'm a midwife now HV and we do talk about feeding in all forms we also discuss in depth about delivery. Those bloods tests are usually routine not because you're fat however she maybe have to a glucose test as she'll be at risk of gestational diabetes and may well have extra growth scans as may need to have baby earlier sometimes an elective section. I feel for her NCT group I really do
OMG, just because you’re a midwife you think you know it’s than George? 😂

• Haha
What I think would no a damn site more than her I studied 3 years and have a extra degree within development
I think all of us know more than George!

She's never open to any form of constructive advice ...she's a true narcissist!

Reactions: 3
What I think would no a damn site more than her I studied 3 years and have a extra degree within development
I do apologise if my sarcasm didn’t come across, George clearly thinks she’s an expert on everything and no one could possibly be in a position to give her any advice!

Reactions: 9
Another incoherent rant about something she has no knowledge or actual experience of.

Reactions: 1
Why is she so angry about an NCT class which she hasn’t even attended yet, imagine having the mindset of anger and wanting to rock the boat before she has even attended! My NCT classes were pretty tit but I made some good mates and that’s what I wanted from it, I learnt about breastfeeding, bottle feeding, combi feeding etc from reading and educating myself not ranting and raving

she is a bloody twit

Reactions: 11
Why is she so angry about an NCT class which she hasn’t even attended yet, imagine having the mindset of anger and wanting to rock the boat before she has even attended! My NCT classes were pretty tit but I made some good mates and that’s what I wanted from it, I learnt about breastfeeding, bottle feeding, combi feeding etc from reading and educating myself not ranting and raving

she is a bloody twit
She isn't even half way through her pregnancy let alone given birth ! She has yet to experience any of what she is ranting about and it may never be her experience.

Pregnancy is supposed to be a magical happy experience, considering how much she claims she wanted this baby why is she expending so much energy being nasty and angry about things that really are of no concern to her at this point in time!

She’s more than willing to listen to anecdotal advice from her sister but won’t listen to the medical professionals 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I am sure they will know how to deal with her. Surely they've seen it all before

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.