Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hate to be her midwife. It’s all sunshine and roses just now but 100% she’s going to find something to be a bleep about.

if she can reach her cervix she’ll be self sweeping from 37 weeks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Urghhh just her being rude to people leaving their own experiences in her Twitter replies makes me so cross. This is why only crappy rockabilly brands will work with her, because she is rude and unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
George - NORMALISE BOTTLE FEEDING - I’m starting a movement

Twitter and Insta - Errrr actually, it is pretty normalised and my NCT group talk about it a lot.

George - I DIDNT ASK FOR ADVICE IT NEEDS TO BE NORMALISED, YOUR FACTUAL ACCOUNT DOESNT FIT MY ARGUMENT

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What if her baby needs to be tube fed? Hopefully not of course but why doesn’t she bang on the normalisation of that drum the bleeping idiot. I’d say that having had my youngest 10yr ago even then, bottle and breast was both supported no pressure from either side, the hospital offered a breastfeeding phone in/support if wanted, it was never something that I felt forced into. I was lucky enough to breastfeed, but she failed to thrive and had to bottle feed anyway, it wasn’t an issue midwives and health visitors were brilliant 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why is she always on the offensive about people giving her advice? You’re on a public platform where many people follow you, and yes 100% there will be people in there potentially being rude or preachy or whatever but there are probably people following her that really like her and just want to share their experience with her? I feel like she’s just policing this whole aspect of “DON’T TELL ME WHAT YOU DID BECAUSE I HAVE MY OWN SOURCES AND I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY” it really bugs my tits. Even if you don’t want to take the advice on board, what’s the issue here? She could just by pass the message or give it a double tap to acknowledge it, you don’t need to follow or accept or bite back at any piece of advice given or experience shared 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why is she always on the offensive about people giving her advice? You’re on a public platform where many people follow you, and yes 100% there will be people in there potentially being rude or preachy or whatever but there are probably people following her that really like her and just want to share their experience with her? I feel like she’s just policing this whole aspect of “DON’T TELL ME WHAT YOU DID BECAUSE I HAVE MY OWN SOURCES AND I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY” it really bugs my tits. Even if you don’t want to take the advice on board, what’s the issue here? She could just by pass the message or give it a double tap to acknowledge it, you don’t need to follow or accept or bite back at any piece of advice given or experience shared 🙄
It’s like why post it if you don’t want comments and responses. I really hope her baby is the most awkward baby ever 😂 let her chew on that . She really thinks she knows it all. I did childcare and worked as a nanny and nursery nurse for years then had 6 kids of my own. I still learnt each time and not 1 birth plan went to plan. She really is a twit.

Reactions: 11
She’s such a narc. She has to believe she’s the first and only and anyone else offering advice shatters her illusions. I can’t stand the way she’s always on the attack. Like the NCT group, actively planning how she can tit stir before she’s even attended and seen how they approach any of the advice they offer. Does she not realise she will be the twit who always butts in while everyone rolls their eyes as soon as she opens her mouth again? If I saw her in my NCT class I’d be gutted 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Preemptively getting in a rip about something that may not happen. Seems normal.

She’s very odd. But yes, just another way to centre herself.

This pregnancy is actually showing her true self a nasty person. She'll be belittling anyone elses birth cos hers was the worst. She's an utter twit some people who attend nct have some real deep stuff going on and there's motor mouth George going on about stuff like she's the Queen

Wow I have never seen a more arrogant woman in my life. She is just very early pregnant, and is now preaching as if she had gone through the whole ropes. She seems manic and delusional. So full of herself. She needs to sit down and stay in her place.

Reactions: 8
She's now trying to start drama about knowing the sex of the baby before it's born ! She clearly already knows the sex !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
fffbtweet.png

This is what did it for me. How can she post that tweet (how vain to repost your tweets to instagram anyway) and in the same post say she knows it can be painful? Have some self awareness and humility ffs. Super power? It's one thing to post pregnancy updates but you'd think she'd know better than to post something so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 539820

This is what did it for me. How can she post that tweet (how vain to repost your tweets to instagram anyway) and in the same post say she knows it can be painful? Have some self awareness and humility ffs. Super power? It's one thing to post pregnancy updates but you'd think she'd know better than to post something so stupid.
Exactly. She started off saying how people don't appreciate how painful pregnancy posts can be to those who are struggling to conceive. Basically having a go at them. Now she's been successful, she doesn't care about any pain others might be feeling. Every single post is about IVF or pregnancy. She's even added it to her insta bio. Her solution telling people to unfollow contrasts badly with her initial statements

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.