Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's free and then there's free I guess...would you want to put your new born baby into a pram that has had a cat sleeping in it ? A cat with open sores on its body ? I know things can be washed and disinfectanted but even so. And before people come at me ( get me being all defensive like her !) I love cats, I just think that there should be some things that are off limits especially where babies / allergies are concerned. Guaranteed she won't be cleaning it before she passes it on to the next person !

Wonder when she's going to make a start cleaning that house of hers in preparation for the baby coming 🤔 definitely looks like it's in need of a deep clean !

Reactions: 5
There's free and then there's free I guess...would you want to put your new born baby into a pram that has had a cat sleeping in it ? A cat with open sores on its body ? I know things can be washed and disinfectanted but even so. And before people come at me ( get me being all defensive like her !) I love cats, I just think that there should be some things that are off limits especially where babies / allergies are concerned. Guaranteed she won't be cleaning it before she passes it on to the next person !

Wonder when she's going to make a start cleaning that house of hers in preparation for the baby coming 🤔 definitely looks like it's in need of a deep clean !
My point exactly. I too am a huge cat lover but common sense tells me it is unhygienic and possibly dangerous. Especially when your cat has open sores. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢
And we all know she isn’t about cleanliness. If she wants to make the house baby proof she should have started when she started the ivf 😂😂 Nasty grubby woman.

Reactions: 3
3F5C2991-AD5C-42CF-A00F-8A69F11473D0.jpeg
Listen here you fat ignorant witch, they’re doing tests to make sure you and the baby are ok, so wind your bloody neck in and stop being an absolute immature know it all and just be thankful for our fantastic nhs

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Skinny arse, standard, plus size, obese. My kid- I’d rather my Mrs have all the bleeping tests under the sun to make sure there ok rather then being a bleep because ‘ oh I’m plus size and discriminate’

Reactions: 11
View attachment 537329Listen here you fat ignorant witch, they’re doing tests to make sure you and the baby are ok, so wind your bloody neck in and stop being an absolute immature know it all and just be thankful for our fantastic nhs
What a bleeping horrible cow

she should feel more lucky she doesn’t live in America where she’d be billed thousands and thousands for healthcare

Reactions: 8
View attachment 537329Listen here you fat ignorant witch, they’re doing tests to make sure you and the baby are ok, so wind your bloody neck in and stop being an absolute immature know it all and just be thankful for our fantastic nhs
She's such a bullshitter...she's overweight and so will be under a consultant care. She won't be having any more tests than any other pregnant woman. Every aspect of this pregnancy has had a negative undertone with her, I don't see any genuine joy or excitement from her. Really sad to think that in order to get likes on Instagram she has to attention seek in such a vile manner.

Reactions: 8
She's the foul mouthed spiteful gift that just keeps on giving....her twitter is just one angry nasty rant after another ...

Reactions: 3
People have extra tests for all kinds of reasons. Just be grateful you have the wonderful NHS helping you for free George... Oh wait... You already poo-pooed all over them in your previous stories, when you advised people to go private.

Reactions: 9
Grace Victory did exactly the same complaining about being persecuted for her weight and then ended up hospitalised and then in a coma, so George should just watch her mouth, take the tests and listen to the actual professionals. It’s no harm having extra care - slimmer women would love all the extra scans and tests to reassure everything’s ok

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Typical George. Doesn’t have a clue yet but feels like she is in the position to force people to talk about bottle feeding. Don’t get me wrong, I am pro bottle feeding, did it myself, but who the hell does she think she is?
i was guna say the same thing, I don’t have children but am a nurse and was looking at going into midwifery and then doing nct stuff I by no means know anything but I can guarantee that if she does do that she will be the one looking like the idiot and not the empowered woman she thinks she is... sorry she’s really pissing my off at the moment! And I’m sure at one point she said she wanted to go back to uni and train in nursing 🙈

Reactions: 6
I used to follow her years ago as I really liked her content but then I got the vibe she wasn't a very nice person, so stopped following her. I'm glad she's pregnant but my god is she in for a rude awakening when the baby arrives!

Reactions: 7
She just comes out with naturally stupid statements. You don’t do a course on bottle feeding because it’s fundamentally easier to do than breastfeeding. You don’t need to worry about latch, techniques, mastitis, flow etc.

Why does everything have to be normalised rather than common sense. Most people can naturally do a bit of research, work out what formula they want and rock and roll compared to.

It’s honestly difficult to be such a dick yet she manages with ease every time.

Reactions: 13
Urgh the desperation. She wants people to share her tweets like she’s said something profound and empowering..when she literally sounds like a jackass.

She’s massively using this to her advantage, to get paid work and content and turning her “brand” around. It’s sad really. I thought she’d just settle and focus on being pregnant.

When birth plans go wrong and everything that is scary ?! Does she actually engage her brain before she frantically types away on Twitter trying to be relevant. Birth plans are a guide and subject to change because that is the unknown of childbirth anyone with an ounce of sense and who listens to their midwife would know and understand that !

She was insufferable before but she really is going to a whole new level now !

Typical George. Doesn’t have a clue yet but feels like she is in the position to force people to talk about bottle feeding. Don’t get me wrong, I am pro bottle feeding, did it myself, but who the hell does she think she is?
Her first pregnancy and she thinks she's a bleeping expert already 🙈 Absolutely cannot stand this arrogant boiler, she really is the biggest kind of prick.

• Heart
What is she on about ‘rock the boat’?
they already mention all of this at these courses, midwife appointments even spoke through candidly that a birth plan is a guide and not set in stone, you’re lucky if it goes to plan!
She really is acting like the only woman to get pregnant. God help her when she’s dealing with sutures, first dump, leaking boobs, engorged boobs, hormones, hair loss, hot flashes, baby not sleeping, baby possibly getting colic, not latching, having reflux or milk allergy and I could go on...

she isn’t a marvel. She’s bleeping annoying and things the world revolves around her, how does she not look atwhat she’s posted and think what a dick I am!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.