Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got to disagree about the 12 week thing, I think it’s to protect yourself as well in case something does happen and you’re then having to explain that trauma again. I think talking miscarriage is entirely down to you and how you feel and you have a choice to is disclose or not, when you’ve told everyone, that choice is taken away.

Plus - it’s quite nice to just be in that bubble before people start going on at you and offering unsolicited advice 😂😂
Yes, as others have said you’re most likely to miscarry in those first 12 weeks and I think most women keep it quiet before then because it’s too hard to tell someone, if they get excited/happy for you and then you miscarry and have to tell them you’ve had a loss it can be very painful - especially alongside all your other feelings at that time. Extra hard if you’ve told a few people and have to tell them all.

Of course you can miscarry at any time but you’re generally less at risk beyond then. For me personally I think it’s easier to tell someone you’ve had a miscarriage and thereby revealing you were pregnant in that moment, rather than them knowing beforehand. You can still receive support and comfort, but it seems more in control somehow (speaking from experience 💕).

But as posters say, very much a personal thing and up to the individual on what works best for them. I do think people are more open about miscarriage and fertility than they used to be and it feels less taboo.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I told folk way before my 12 week scan for a few reasons. After trying for years and being convinced I'd never produce a baby I wanted people to know I was pregnant for the short time I expected it to last. So many friends have lost babies later on ... right up to 23 weeks. I know it's rarer but I never fully relaxed so week 8 felt no more riskier than week 28. I bled on and off so was in fear... turns out it's pretty common.

Finally I had awful sickness, was shattered, looked ill and yet the societal norm is not to say. It just made no sense to me that the hardest trimester is done in silence. People raise their eye brows If woman disclose at even 10 weeks.... it is crazy. So I told folk .

I admire George for being so relaxed now. I wished I had relaxed and enjoyed pregnancy after 12 weeks lol.

Reactions: 5
This is my first time posting... ever ! Here goes....
We have never managed to be pregnant after a decade and a half of trying to conceive. We have recently adopted.
I've made my peace with that and moved on but honestly FFFB is too much.
I think she knows that all this pregnancy content is over the top, and potentially hurtful to some of her followers but I don't think she cares and that is her to a tee.
She will know that someone continually talking about pregnancy is hurtful but she won't be bothered. She is on the other side of that particularfence now and that is all that matters to her.

More than anything though its a bit boring. I've followed her for years, and have now unfollowed. I would tell her this directly but there is no way that she would accept it.

Thats my two penneth anyway 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry to hear you've been through such a hard time, and huge congratulations on your adoption.

You're right it does seem very much like she's on the other side of the fence now & has very quickly forgotten what it's like. She loves to impart advice though, it's a bit like she's returned from war and wants to share all her stories. It's very egotistical to think that most people actually care to the extent she is sharing.
Protect yourself, you've done the right thing by unfollowing.

Reactions: 9
She wants to give all the advice but woe betide anyone who tries to give her some! It really got me when she said she’d joined IVF Facebook groups so she could give advice after her first round

Reactions: 9
Wow is it me or is this extremely disrespectful and insensitive towards Robbie? I’m gobsmacked.
I don't know why she insists so much in telling us she is fertile. Yeah like most people thanks George, but it's insensitive towards her husband and all her followers who may be in this situation I guess.

Do you think she will be able to slide so easily into mummy blogger territory? I guess this is a much-awaited opportunity for content rebranding, it was always going to be difficult doing lingerie/plus size modelling in her mid-thirties.... I just can't see where she would position herself in the over-saturated mummy blogger universe.

Reactions: 1
Filthy Milfy? She loves talking about her bits. Maybe that’ll be her niche. Sex toys for the post-natal mamma.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Do you think she will be able to slide so easily into mummy blogger territory? I guess this is a much-awaited opportunity for content rebranding, it was always going to be difficult doing lingerie/plus size modelling in her mid-thirties.... I just can't see where she would position herself in the over-saturated mummy blogger universe.
No I don’t.

Like you say, it’s totally oversaturated, and her attitude will put paid to her gaining new followers who are looking for mum content.

The IVF chat is her only chance to hook people in now, although I’m sure there are others out there who are doing it better.

Let’s be honest, she’s been in decline content-wise for a very long time. She’s only still able to make things work because she has a legacy of fans from when she put effort into her blog and reviewing bras etc. If she’s not able to put in effort now, how on earth will she be able to do it when the baby arrives?

Knowing George it'll healthy sex life whilst pregnant and after birth a nanny to help when she needs a sleep day as the baby is needy. I reckon by 6 months the baby Will move out as they'll be self sufficient

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry, I don't understand so she gives it for free then? My bad.
yeah it basically means that she’s giving it to someome for free and she’s asking them to pay it forward by either giving it away again after they have finished with it or give something else away free

yeah it basically means that she’s giving it to someome for free and she’s asking them to pay it forward by either giving it away again after they have finished with it or give something else away free
Thank you so I apologise. George is not so rotten and I learnt a new English phrase🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.