Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Followed for ages, getting sick of her but this is the last straw!!! All this posting. Like she’s the only one when it takes some people yearsssss. Must be nice for her ‘best friend’.See she wasn’t in the gushy embarrassing telling ppl video.

Reactions: 7
I have just came on here to say that I am not normally triggered, or bothered by people and their pregnancy related posts, but bleeping hell she went from 0-1000 posts. Finding it all a bit much, and overwhelming, why say your aware of people struggles, and then post so much...
My mate unfollowed because she’s having it too and couldn’t take all that posting

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed too. When her stories on her feeds are so many they turn into little dots at the top instead of lines you know it's too much. Why so angry about EVERYTHING? I'm sure I initially followed for body positivity.

Not had IVF myself but have had two miscarriages after 12 weeks (that scan isn't a sure fire bet George), so this is quite triggering for me.
I bet people are leaving in droves right now!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
these “bump” pictures are just ridiculous. She is still very early in her pregnancy. Impossible to be showing yet. God she is going to be this typical overreacting pregnant woman. Oh wait, she already is. I can’t believe she is dumb enough to believe that eating pineapple actually helped her get or stay pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She didn't want the stress of having pregnancy and an elderly rat?!?!

Hoo boy, is she in for a shock when the baby gets here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair, I already unfollowed her weeks ago but still enjoy following this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lord she is tragic. I just watched yesterday’s stories and 😳 she needs to keep some stuff private! Basically saying Robbie can’t make her orgasm during sex when she said “ok you can leave now and I’ll get toys” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She needs to stop.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Lord she is tragic. I just watched yesterday’s stories and 😳 she needs to keep some stuff private! Basically saying Robbie can’t make her orgasm during sex when she said “ok you can leave now and I’ll get toys” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She needs to stop.
Is he into public humiliation? The lack of respect she has for him is awful, I honestly feel very sorry for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is he into public humiliation? The lack of respect she has for him is awful, I honestly feel very sorry for him.
And their future child to be honest. Internet has a memory.
She claims to be concerned by mental health but all this is unhealthy.

Reactions: 3
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHES A bleep

sorry but rahh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
these “bump” pictures are just ridiculous. She is still very early in her pregnancy. Impossible to be showing yet. God she is going to be this typical overreacting pregnant woman. Oh wait, she already is. I can’t believe she is dumb enough to believe that eating pineapple actually helped her get or stay pregnant.
I genuinely thought she was further than 12 weeks with the bump photo she put up, it's really cringe how influencers cradle their first trimester bloat as if it were a 30 week bump

Are they sure he was putting it in the right place 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine if he'd said that about her? She'd have divorced him!

I actually think the shock of a newborn baby will be a good thing for her and her self absorption. It’s harder to talk about yourself for hours a day when you haven’t slept and there’s a tiny person attached to you at all times. It won’t be the George show for much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually think the shock of a newborn baby will be a good thing for her and her self absorption. It’s harder to talk about yourself for hours a day when you haven’t slept and there’s a tiny person attached to you at all times. It won’t be the George show for much longer.
She’s gonna have a really really bad time.

She’s afraid of tying her shoes because she is pregnant. Oh for fucks sake woman...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am not sure. She's at home doing nothing, she has all the time and can do all the naps. And she is not alone. Carpetman is there to support her (tantrums) and do all the crappy stuff.
Anyway, she will moan. No doubt.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.