Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An interesting reveal of her behaviours over recent years I suppose and wonderful news for them of course. But now we have new crusade. She is going to shout at and shut people down that aren’t quite as up to speed as her .....because she now (apparently) knows it all. What an exhausting way to live. She’d be best taking this offline, relaxing and taking care off herself instead of correcting everyone on the internet.
Did she just state she doesn’t have a good relationship with her step mum - clears up the “real mum” and ”not real mum” branding I suppose.

She needs to be very careful around what she says on adoption and also NHS fertility care and I don’t think she has the nuance or space between her thoughts and her mouth to do that.

Reaction filming is just so ..... 😬Never more evidence that some people really do think they’re the protagonists of their own movies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t watch all those stories 🤦🏻‍♀️

From my own fertility struggles i’m surprised that she has been able to have IVF due to her weight. My bmi was 34 and they wouldn’t let me start until it was much lower, that was both on the nhs & privately
I feel like she alludes in her stories to not being weighed officially, due to reduced contact under Covid regs. The nasty side of me wants to suggest she has lied, like it was a virtual weight watchers weigh in.
I'm happy for her and Robbie but it's all too much now. Like others have already said, she's gone from wanting to respect those who struggle to conceive to shoving EVERYTHING into everyone's faces.

Reactions: 9
I suspect her caveat of “look away now” ....as it seems like she did, rightly, to protect herself .....is sufficient in her eyes. Which leads to the question who is this, rather angry, content for? Not me, I was initially there for the bra guidance, then became rather fond of her, then fascinated.

If it’s now a IVF journey “diary” and that’s what she needs to do then, yes, folk will need to look away and protect themselves. I am child free, but always open to learn more about the myriad female experiences so perhaps I stick about and educate myself a bit and in the real world I have some knowledge I didn’t have before.

Reactions: 4
It's always been me, me, me... I don't know why some are surprised.
Let me tell you she could even become worst I am afraid 😄

On the other hand, although I don't agree at all with the message she received because in the least adoption is way more complicated than that, does she compare herself to an adopted child because she has a stepmum (and her mum died when she was a little kid)?!
She does amaze me yes, but with her ignorance.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
It's always been me, me, me... I don't know why some are surprised.
Let me tell you she could even become worst I am afraid 😄

On the other hand, although I don't agree at all with the message she received because in the least adoption is way more complicated than that, does she compare herself to an adopted child because she has a stepmum (and her mum died when she was a little kid)?!
She does amaze me yes, but with her ignorance.
She is such a horrible angry witch

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I did like her to start with, I loved the clothes she promoted etc but as a female who has been trying for a baby for years, who has pcos and also has friends that say oh it’ll happen blah blah blah even when they’ve had their own struggles I found her page refreshing... now WOW I get she’s excited but come one all those stories is just waaaaay to much, I’ve unfollowed. And since finding this thread wow you guys are so right. Her attitude stinks and always has looking back

• Heart
George typically tone deaf to everything as per usual can't believe her management company feel this appropriate honestly three Highlights and Constant posts it's far too much. Sure announce but it's your baby not mine I don't need to know all the details

Reactions: 7
I find it crazy she’s saying she was only a few kilos away from being the “right” weight for IVF. There’s not a hope in hell her BMI has been under 30 in the last year. When she lost weight for the magazine spread before her wedding she started off as 17+ stone and a BMI of about 36/8 - she is at least that again, probably more.

Reactions: 6
She has never looked as heavy as she is, so if it’s self reporting she’s probably managed to get away with it. Delighted for her pregnancy news, but a bit concerned as well how she’s touting herself as the font of all knowledge about pregnancy. She is hugely influential to some people so they will take what she’s saying at face value, and as a midwife (not Clemmie i promise 😂) it doesn’t sit well with me ie can’t have a water birth. Yes you can. My baby is measuring big already - we don’t give a tit until you’re far further on, I cant believe someone had been irresponsible enough to tell you that at a presumably fairly wary gestation. It’s also not an indication for early IOL by itself as per the nice guidelines. Can’t have the covid jab - well, actually they’re now saying its safe and it is entirely your choice, and I completely get why people carrying a precious bundle wouldn’t want to - but don’t present your understanding as bleeping fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has never looked as heavy as she is, so if it’s self reporting she’s probably managed to get away with it. Delighted for her pregnancy news, but a bit concerned as well how she’s touting herself as the font of all knowledge about pregnancy. She is hugely influential to some people so they will take what she’s saying at face value, and as a midwife (not Clemmie i promise 😂) it doesn’t sit well with me ie can’t have a water birth. Yes you can. My baby is measuring big already - we don’t give a tit until you’re far further on, I cant believe someone had been irresponsible enough to tell you that at a presumably fairly wary gestation. It’s also not an indication for early IOL by itself as per the nice guidelines. Can’t have the covid jab - well, actually they’re now saying its safe and it is entirely your choice, and I completely get why people carrying a precious bundle wouldn’t want to - but don’t present your understanding as bleeping fact.
Are we going to have another Grace Victory? Another pregnancy know it all despite no experience.

She’s being absolutely ridiculous with her pineapple bullshit... Total overkill of nonsense information and she’s all over the place. She basically says she wants to be an inspiration for people that go through IVF and normalise it, but she is probably the least relatable and pleasant person to follow. She makes it all about herself.

She’s being absolutely ridiculous with her pineapple bullshit... Total overkill of nonsense information and she’s all over the place. She basically says she wants to be an inspiration for people that go through IVF and normalise it, but she is probably the least relatable and pleasant person to follow. She makes it all about herself.
I get her journey and it’s her choice to share but why not normalise why you were going through it? I kinda find it hard to listen to when you’re now pregnant. We should normalise struggles, I don’t think she would have been out in the community letting people know if she wasn’t successful

Reactions: 9
I think if I were feeling raw, exposed, sensitive to the subject matter I wouldn’t want her bellowing at me. Perhaps there is a contingent of angry people (I’m sure) who will recognise this experience and her blasts will provide comfort.

Reactions: 6
I'm going through it and am not finding it in the least inspiring. I don't know why but I'm finding it actually very patronising. She did a short protocol which is very quick and then a long protocol which obviously takes longer and in my view is more intense. The fact she felt she could advise others on IVF forums after round1 (but obviously already be far too knowledgeable and experienced after the quick short protocol to want to take any advice) is maybe why I'm finding it condescending. She's always acted like the oracle on everything anyway. I hope she achieves what she wants to in terms of normalising IVF but I don't think this is the right way. I've unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone really hate that sarcastic smile she does? This was when she was sarcastically saying "can't believe so many selfless people put all their energy into campaigning for adoption, they all hopefully foster 10 kids, thanks for all of your selfless advice and your congratulations"

I bet she's had like.... A small handful of comments about "why not adoption?" compared to thousands of congrats. But narcissists always have to make out like everyone is so so cruel to them, so that everyone runs to their aid and defends them.

Attachments

Swipe up for the "IVF Dress" For.duck.Sake. I'm sorry, but despite all the obviously difficulties she has had conceiving, I actually am finding it pretty hard to even be happy for her because of how she is behaving 🙈 Makes me question what kind of person that makes me, so it's now an unfollow for me for sure.

Reactions: 12
Anyone really hate that sarcastic smile she does? This was when she was sarcastically saying "can't believe so many selfless people put all their energy into campaigning for adoption, they all hopefully foster 10 kids, thanks for all of your selfless advice and your congratulations"

I bet she's had like.... A small handful of comments about "why not adoption?" compared to thousands of congrats. But narcissists always have to make out like everyone is so so cruel to them, so that everyone runs to their aid and defends them.
Those stories were seriously cringe - why has she got such a serious anger problem. She wants to be an advocate for fertility issues, sorry but adoption very much sits at the heart of that too. Why not just have some grace and decorum or maybe just block out the word adoption from your comments?

She honestly seems to get a kick out of being so angry all the time, no one cares love.

I’ve had to unfollow as she now seems to think she’s the ultimate authority on IVF, I seriously hope this pregnancy goes well for her but it’s not something I want to know about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.