Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just came on here to say that I am not normally triggered, or bothered by people and their pregnancy related posts, but bleeping hell she went from 0-1000 posts. Finding it all a bit much, and overwhelming, why say your aware of people struggles, and then post so much...

Reactions: 11
If she doesn’t get therapy to sort out her aggression and narcissism that baby is doomed to have an awful relationship with her from the get go.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m just waiting for her to try and get money out of her experience by selling ridiculous T-shirts and merchandise like those tasteless shirts she made for herself.

Reactions: 8
Honestly I can't bare to hate watch her ATM she's totally ott right now I highly doubt her bmi is under 30 she's so much bigger than she used to be she'll be high risk for that reason and she really does need to ensure she follows a decent diet she could be risk for gestational diabetes or pre-eclampsia. Hopefully the midwife will curb her bs

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine her snarling at the midwife? I don’t need your advice please - I’M AN EXPERT I SHOULD BE ADVISING YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Admittedly I am not too well versed on the topic of IVF... with regards to BMI, I do recall a lovely lady in my gym class with fertility issues who completely changed her diet and was losing weight and exercising for this purpose.

Was FFFB saying she had found a loophole regarding weight requirements but didn't expand much further than that? I'd have thought it would be useful for some of her followers who would be going through the same

Reactions: 5
Honestly I can't bare to hate watch her ATM she's totally ott right now I highly doubt her bmi is under 30 she's so much bigger than she used to be she'll be high risk for that reason and she really does need to ensure she follows a decent diet she could be risk for gestational diabetes or pre-eclampsia. Hopefully the midwife will curb her bs
There is no way her bmi is under 30

Reactions: 4
Admittedly I am not too well versed on the topic of IVF... with regards to BMI, I do recall a lovely lady in my gym class with fertility issues who completely changed her diet and was losing weight and exercising for this purpose.

Was FFFB saying she had found a loophole regarding weight requirements but didn't expand much further than that? I'd have thought it would be useful for some of her followers who would be going through the same
It depends as different rules for different areas. I think I remember a BMI of 31 is nhs minimum but some may be stricter. They are less strict with private so she could've got away with 32/33 maybe. But if she wasn't being weighed by them then she could've said anything I guess as you can bloat so much on treatment & by the time they saw her she was already in the process. So the loophole was just due to covid and only having zoom meetings with the clinic instead of face to face and possible weigh ins.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I only skimmed through her stories but, didn’t she have two cycles? Now by no means am I saying it isn’t difficult but it seems she thinks she’s an avid expert where there are a lot of couples who have been through much more and wouldn’t be so patronising and pretentious. She states she didn’t have fertility issues - okay? I mean.. I feel like she’s trying to post in sort of a good place with awareness but it’s falling flat and kind of seeming like a backhander imo.
Also didn’t she state she lost 20kg? Bullshit.
Why is she filming people’s reaction, why does she think they need to care that much to emotionally react on video. That’s really strange?!

Reactions: 9
In her last post she writes that having an elderly rat was a reason not to have a baby? Is she really out of her mind? If you really want to become a mother a rat isn’t going to stop you. What an idiot she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In her last post she writes that having an elderly rat was a reason not to have a baby? Is she really out of her mind? If you really want to become a mother a rat isn’t going to stop you. What an idiot she is.
God help her if she thinks having an old rat will be a hindrance to having a baby, as a person who has a toddler and a disabled old dog the dog has made no difference!! She is going to moan her way though the wholepregnancy and new baby experience

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.