Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure. She's at home doing nothing, she has all the time and can do all the naps. And she is not alone. Carpetman is there to support her (tantrums) and do all the crappy stuff.
Anyway, she will moan. No doubt.
That’s true! But she does live a very chill lifestyle - lots of lie ins and flexible hours. That won’t be the same post baby!

Reactions: 5
It’ll be like she’s the first woman in the world to ever give birth though, it’s just insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First time poster here. Very happy for FFFB's news, but the amount of pregnancy content is hugely triggering for couples who are trying to conceive unsuccessfully, and I am surprised that she is shoving it so liberally down everyone's throats. It must be a mix of entitlement ("Look at me, I managed, now I get to boast too!") and genuine lack of content and direction of her social media, which lost its raison d'etre a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Didn't her latest best friend have cancer and had to have her womb removed. Imagine being her and seeing all this tit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There is only so much to get out of the IVF for content, and her brand doesn't really slide well into the mummy blogger realm - too crass and sexualised. I don't really know what her plan is!

So she is afraid to tie her own shoes but has no problem going to the gym during a pandemic? Yeah. Makes sense. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean she is (unsurprisingly) losing followers but I don’t see 2.2K there, what a weird thing to lie about
You're right what a very odd thing to lie about, especially when it can be so easily checked. It sounds like one of her passive aggressive attacks as in 'I hope you're happy' and has upped the figure for effect? Sympathy? Attention?

Reactions: 6
Sorry but she doesn’t deserve a friend like Laura. The compassion in that message is lovely to see. Yet she shares reactions and tells the world without a thought of care for anyone else. Oh and that Robbie is more 🍤 than 🍆

Reactions: 3
Why do I have visions of her just thinking she can stuff the baby into one of her heaving, overfilled, messy drawers when she needs to show her sex toys to Instagram??

Nah but seriously, it’s nice she’s having a child and it could be the making of her. More likely it will be the breaking of Robbie, but I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

Rants about maternity clothes, the way mums to be are treated and pregnancy fetishists sending her dick pics are incoming though, I guarantee it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you want an insight into what she’ll be like when the baby arrives then take a look at Ashley James, it will be all tits out 24/7 because she’s breast feeding, but stop sexualising me, even when I’m posing in lingerie for an Ann Summers ad while my baby is breastfeeding. Then don’t give me any advice but here is all my advice from my one month experience of having a baby. 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.