Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said more than once she doesn't even like them
Hmm she parades them around enough equally I think she enjoys male attention or any attention but let's remember she has 1% engagement from an audience of 330k that's tragic

Reactions: 4
Hmm she parades them around enough equally I think she enjoys male attention or any attention but let's remember she has 1% engagement from an audience of 330k that's tragic
And that's the bit she continues to ignore when she is begging for engagement! The pervs don't care enough to double tap on anything once they screenshot / watched / and done what doesn't need spelling out over her. Yes It's disgusting but it's how she has allowed things to continue...I know other instagrammers with followings of a similar size who go through regularly and block / delete all the pervs. She could easily spend some time doing the same but she needs to keep her following up in order to keep brand interest sooo she is reaping from what she allows to happen ! Zero sympathy from me !!

Reactions: 6
And that's the bit she continues to ignore when she is begging for engagement! The pervs don't care enough to double tap on anything once they screenshot / watched / and done what doesn't need spelling out over her. Yes It's disgusting but it's how she has allowed things to continue...I know other instagrammers with followings of a similar size who go through regularly and block / delete all the pervs. She could easily spend some time doing the same but she needs to keep her following up in order to keep brand interest sooo she is reaping from what she allows to happen ! Zero sympathy from me !!
Precisely they also don't whinge about it as they know they're spam accounts equally there engagement is generally good. I don't follow someone to hear them cry about low engagement I follow because I like their content

Reactions: 3
Precisely they also don't whinge about it as they know they're spam accounts equally there engagement is generally good. I don't follow someone to hear them cry about low engagement I follow because I like their content
Their engagement is good because their content is fresh and relatable and fun...George continues to churn out the same old tired content...there is only so many times you can look at someone slumped in a corner with a grotty sheet for a background posing badly...or in damp woods wearing dresses corsetted to the max and looking ridiculous ! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Their engagement is good because their content is fresh and relatable and fun...George continues to churn out the same old tired content...there is only so many times you can look at someone slumped in a corner with a grotty sheet for a background posing badly...or in damp woods wearing dresses corsetted to the max and looking ridiculous ! 😴
Don’t forget adding a chunky belt to every outfit

• Haha
The fit of that bra is she is wearing in her last post is just awful. Digging straps and overflowing cups. Why on earth does she mention they are retouched? Don’t you think we can’t see that you look nothing like that in real life?

And I don’t believe a word she says about her DMs always being open... HAHA don’t make me laugh. You don’t give a tit about anybody else than yourself George.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The fit of that bra is she is wearing in her last post is just awful. Digging straps and overflowing cups. Why on earth does she mention they are retouched? Don’t you think we can’t see that you look nothing like that in real life?

And I don’t believe a word she says about her DMs always being open... HAHA don’t make me laugh. You don’t give a tit about anybody else than yourself George.
Hilarious that she says the parcel yesterday she forgot she had ordered it but that suddenly changes to it was gifted to her ! Not sure her boobs and trampolining are going to go together but I've no doubt we will be subjected to posts showing off her "expertise" soon !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she imagines Christmas Eve looking like an 80s hooker and it turned out to be like any other day in her life being a disgusting person?

Reactions: 1
So she imagines Christmas Eve looking like an 80s hooker and it turned out to be like any other day in her life being a disgusting person?
And for the merry Christmas, she gratified us again with one of her horrid leggings and a scarf which doesn't match at all too. Oh whatever😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m so creeped out by Robbie in those pics. He has got to be one of the most unattractive and unusual looking men I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so creeped out by Robbie in those pics. He has got to be one of the most unattractive and unusual looking men I’ve ever seen
He looks his usual self😂 Definitively not my type (one of my types lol) but I've seen worse to be fair.

Reactions: 1
Bitching on Christmas won’t do her engagement wonders. It’s an interesting strategy for an online presence.

Yeah except no one cares if you’re fatter than him it’s not wildly unusual for duck sake
She's edited that photo to make her legs longer and slimmer she's a twit no one looks at bigger people that way she really does make people feel tit

Reactions: 6
Yeah except no one cares if you’re fatter than him it’s not wildly unusual for duck sake
Not unusual at all actually (or new) but whatever George...

She's edited that photo to make her legs longer and slimmer she's a twit no one looks at bigger people that way she really does make people feel tit
First thing I see is how bad she is dressed but I wouldn't even mind if I didnt know she's a "fashion influencer" lol

Reactions: 2
They do look longer! She still has to do that thing with her foot, even with her bloody wellies on!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.