Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how massive her forehead is in that video...must be the Botox she looks so aged!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is this all about? Who is it for? Did she just spend a day dressing up and pretend a ketchup bottle is period blood. She needs to grow up, this isn’t edgy, she is such a waste of space
F6E52AF4-F75F-462E-AAD3-1862D6A5C661.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What is this all about? Who is it for? Did she just spend a day dressing up and pretend a ketchup bottle is period blood. She needs to grow up, this isn’t edgy, she is such a waste of space View attachment 356717
Where are her friends? Her husband? Seriously ...there is something really wrong when someone thinks this is normal behaviour...

Reactions: 7
What is this all about? Who is it for? Did she just spend a day dressing up and pretend a ketchup bottle is period blood. She needs to grow up, this isn’t edgy, she is such a waste of space
Where are her friends? Her husband? Seriously ...there is something really wrong when someone thinks this is normal behaviour...
I’ve got a feeling her mates got sick of her tit and we all know about the creepy Robbie 😂🤮

Reactions: 4

I’ve got a feeling her mates got sick of her tit and we all know about the creepy Robbie 😂🤮
She just looks ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of that one overly enthusiastic kid in the drama club who takes a completely left turn in all of the group projects but gets a wobbly lip when the others don’t get what they’re on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is this all about? Who is it for? Did she just spend a day dressing up and pretend a ketchup bottle is period blood. She needs to grow up, this isn’t edgy, she is such a waste of space View attachment 356717
Omg it is so embarrassing!! 🤣🤣🤣 She looks ridiculous! What on earth was she thinking. And the way her belly fat gets pushed down under her corset is just gross. No.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.