Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her latest posts? About the bloke who was pretty nice tbh messaging her about vag cleaning stuff? She's bleeping rude. Just say no thanks and delete/block 🤷‍♀️
Haven't seen it but all men are trash except her creepy-looking husband😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you seen her latest posts? About the bloke who was pretty nice tbh messaging her about vag cleaning stuff? She's bleeping rude. Just say no thanks and delete/block 🤷‍♀️
Shes a bully - plain and simple, She’s seen that message as an opportunity to increase her engagement and I agree with the woman, she crushed his spirit.

Shes also been very culturally insensitive -the background I come from we use herbs and blends as a natural way to treat issues, my grandma used to have homemade oils to put on ailments too. So let’s not forget how you were preaching about racial justice while mocking a black owned business 🤷‍♀️👀

All her little mates calling the woman an idiot and stuff - whilst she’s still sharing things from Anti Semite Stephanie Yeboah..... pure bullying behaviour and vibes. She disgusts me on the reg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Its been deleted now, kicking myself for not getting screen shots.

Even with her bullying him, he was respectful id have to go duck herself 🤣

Shes definitely a bully!

Reactions: 6
Its been deleted now, kicking myself for not getting screen shots.

Even with her bullying him, he was respectful id have to go duck herself 🤣

Shes definitely a bully!
Pink Taco Palace - it’s his mums business and she went off at her. George was lying about how she threatened to Sue her - that never happened nor was said and she kept screenshots. That woman dragggged her, she was also deleting comments on her Twitter when black women where coming and defending and saying they’d had a great experience with the brand.

Not to mention the subtle doxxing there too

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What vile behaviour!

She definitely has narcissistic tendencies. Her posts where she says "all of you asking me about so and so" is just another way for her to admire herself on her phone screen. I bet no one has asked her tit.

Reactions: 2
Apart from the dry over processed curls what is going on with the 2 weird shades of orange hair ? ...the wonky eyeliner and the lash glue ? ...can't wait to see what content requires this particular half arsed look !

Has to involve ‘herself’ when apologising for being a bleep 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Ashley Graham 🤣🤣🤣🤣 in your dreams George... not sure Ashley Graham would be too happy with being referenced in the same sentence as George the grubby wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
George is an absolute disgrace! That poor woman and her son did absolutely nothing wrong! Gosh I can’t stand this idiot! She’s such a little twit

Also she’s absolutely taking the piss comparing herself to ashley Graham, she wishes times a million that she Even had 1/10 of her looks

Reactions: 6
No one called her nothing in those responses. It’s her followers calling people thundercunts and idiots and being rude.
Her apologies are also so half hearted - so “BUT WHAT ABOUT ME” - she’s insulted cultural long processes and now she apologies when she realises that she’s ignorant

What vile behaviour!

She definitely has narcissistic tendencies. Her posts where she says "all of you asking me about so and so" is just another way for her to admire herself on her phone screen. I bet no one has asked her tit.
It's the fact she thinks she's the Oracle on everything that gets me, she knows it all apparently. She's so quick to react and doesn't look at the bigger picture, that was absolutely cruel to put a small business on blast like that. She's the first to moan about losing earnings in a pandemic and times are hard (eg gofundme) & yet she can't have an once of sensitivity to others in that situation. She could've just said thanks but no thanks! Why be so cruel?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone do a brief recount from the beginning of what happened as I'm confused!
In a nutshell - a small business contacted her to see if she'd like to try some products, instead of just saying they aren't for her she put the small business on blast (shared username and image & tweet on twitter) for making & selling such a thing, and her army followed. She has since realised she overreacted and put an apology out on twitter

Attachments

• Angry
In a nutshell - a small business contacted her to see if she'd like to try some products, instead of just saying they aren't for her she put the small business on blast (shared username and image & tweet on twitter) for making & selling such a thing, and her army followed. She has since realised she overreacted and put an apology out on twitter
For someone who constantly preaches about acceptance and tolerance she really is pretty tit about following her own sermons ...once again shows how vile and ignorant she is

....speaking of vile she's now attempting to get her engagement up by getting people to write their small businesses recommendations in the comments on another crap picture of her sat in another set of free underwear from a not small business !

Just watched the video...George needs to hold her head in shame....

Reactions: 3
I'm fairly sure I'm not going to win any support here and I don't agree with the way George went about this, but vaginal tightening powder????? What the duck? I haven't seen the woman behind Pink Taco actually provide any evidence that products like this work. And her son reaching out to George...I mean, I get why he did, but spend 3 minutes on her page and anyone would know she is an angry woman that would not receive a product like this well.

This was such a contradiction.
But it’s ok to accept gifted products from BooHoo after they were exposed for Slave Labour? Where’s your outrage that those products exsist.
But a herb blend in alternative medicine? Ok hun.

She’s got no morals or class and she’s showed herself up to be such a scumbag

I'm fairly sure I'm not going to win any support here and I don't agree with the way George went about this, but vaginal tightening powder????? What the duck? I haven't seen the woman behind Pink Taco actually provide any evidence that products like this work. And her son reaching out to George...I mean, I get why he did, but spend 3 minutes on her page and anyone would know she is an angry woman that would not receive a product like this well.
You know you have a fair point, I don’t think a vaginal powder is anything that should be encouraged. She’s shown reviews and things and like she said, the most that’s going to happen with a steam is you might burn yourself if you aren’t careful.

I can see a 21 year old who’s seen a person with a large following, who will sell her soul for a bit of cash and advertise a lot, he asked for her rate, maybe it was a learning curve for him but I still think that she didn’t need to be such a nasty prick to him. Her actual grid is very contrived

Last edited:
Vaginal tightening powder can get bent, aye. And they ought to have done due diligence on her, she’s not there for that. But there are ways and means.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.