Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the caption slagged off the brand yet again

Just caught her live 30 people on a 300k plus account 😳 😐 someone's been buying bots
No one is remotely interested in watching the tit show that is her ' expertly' over drawing her lips and making her nose shine!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only respectful nice people watch apparently
Which must mean the other 300k that follow her are pervs 🤣🤣

And can we just discuss how absolutely tit her makeup looks ....all that preening she does and staring at herself as she speaks how does she not see how awful the highlighter on her pointy nose looks and the weird shaped lips that draw attention to her awful teeth ...

Reactions: 3
Which must mean the other 300k that follow her are pervs 🤣🤣

And can we just discuss how absolutely tit her makeup looks ....all that preening she does and staring at herself as she speaks how does she not see how awful the highlighter on her pointy nose looks and the weird shaped lips that draw attention to her awful teeth ...
She looks like a child that got to play with mummy's make up 😆

Also the shape wear situation annoys me nah love you corset and contour a whole new shape and let's not mention the filtering and I'm sure she body edits as well

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm sure this has been covered already but I absolutely hate the captions she uses, so lazy and pointless because anybody who needs to use them can't understand them anyway.

Reactions: 6
What is it with those god awful shoes ...I didn't think anything could top the black and white monstrosities she wears regularly but those surpass them ...and guaranteed she never wears shoes like that on a night out ...or either of those dresses !

Reactions: 1
I'm sure this has been covered already but I absolutely hate the captions she uses, so lazy and pointless because anybody who needs to use them can't understand them anyway.
I totally agree. They never make sense. What is the use of them if you don’t even want to make an effort for the people that really need them. Once more shows her laziness and that she really doesn’t care.

Reactions: 4
Is that what that’s meant to be? Risotto?! 😂🤮
Yep ! And in a vain attempt to appear ' posh ' she has used truffle oil on it ! I think she in fact mentioned truffle 3 times?! Pretentious twit that she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you seen her latest posts? About the bloke who was pretty nice tbh messaging her about vag cleaning stuff? She's bleeping rude. Just say no thanks and delete/block 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.