Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has - so either Playful Promises are being very unprofessional and sharing the complaint or they’ve told her to take it down. I hope it’s the later - it’s hardly a way to advertise a set of underwear is it?

It’s not somewhere I would ever buy from since they seem to gift a LOT to influencers and still have a ridiculously high price point, I’m an ASOS-er and their bikini RRP at £65 😂

P.S - that tartan trouser and leather jacket photo made you look like a bigger bleep than you already are 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That’s a bite
😂 “you don’t deserve my corset photos” no one except the pervs cares about the bloody corset photos 😂

And gaslighting with the mental health card 🙄 pretty sure haemorrhoids and mental health are not generally closely associated. If it’s upsetting you George just stay off Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like no one deserves the sight of her bulging out of an ill fitting corset to be inflicted on them frankly...

Who the duck says "you don't deserve my corset photos really? How up your own arse can you get

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s a bite
Boo bleeping hoo she's been told off then 🙄

There is a time and place to share stuff and never when advertising a brand she could of said something like been suffering lately but actually wearing this makes me a million dollars. Also piles is not mental health related ffs.

This is the response from them !!!
Wow they're utter cunts as well 🙄. George influencer is not influencing me to buy from the brands she works with

I feel like no one deserves the sight of her bulging out of an ill fitting corset to be inflicted on them frankly...

Who the duck says "you don't deserve my corset photos really? How up your own arse can you get
Well not too far at the moment as she has piles...not sure if she's mentioned that much!! 😉

What a terrible response ...so she hasn't received money for that particular post but she is sat promoting their underwear which she has mentioned in the blurb...shocking really that don't appear to care that her words will have lost them customers.

Reactions: 6
Hahaha oh my god she is just so insanely stupid... Guess what George if you feel the need to get defensive about a post you might want to think before putting it up? Absolutely no one cares about your asshole being hurt. No one. So don’t pretend like you are some hero for speaking up about how your poo hurt your ass. We can do just fine without it.
And about the comment of us not deserving your corset pictures if we don’t want to listen to your poop talk, don’t be delusional. We will happily skip them as well...

Reactions: 2
She has definitely been spoken to but yet again takes no responsibility. This whole keeping it real bullshit / real life real me crap that seems to be the default setting for her to say and do whatever she wants...does she honestly believe that the majority of her followers want to hear about her bum hole ? Of course all the pervs will, they are the ones she entertains with her bare arse pics but how does she not understand the rest of us are repulsed by how vulgar she is. Some things don't require normalising on an Instagram account whilst showing lingerie...piles is one of them!

Reactions: 1
What a joke of a brand - the social media manager clearly is a mate of George and is offended that her choice of influencer is being questioned.

Medical problems she said get made WORSE by their underwear - great advert guys 😂😂

I don’t think ‘not being particularly enamoured with hole and pile chat’ is quite complaining about someone’s mental health but sure, if that fits the victim narrative better than go ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do think there are some inconsistencies in what she posts ...eating crap can cause constipation which can give you piles as can lifting heavy weights...by her own admission and the gross pictures she posts of her dinners they eat mostly vegetarian and she's also has deliveries of fruit and vegetable boxes so something doesn't add up.

She has the most bizarre way of trying to up her engagement and without doubt this was another one ...

Reactions: 4
Amazing! Thank you. Their response is disappointing and just makes me even less likely to buy from them (apart from the obvious issues already spoken about here). Pretty unprofessional.

Reactions: 5
Just when you think her fashion sense possibly couldn’t get any worse... 😳
I laughed! The orange dress is badly pinned at the cleavage so doesn't fit properly and what is that hideous cape she is wearing with the green dress ...and the stripper heels ?!

Her posing too ..that limp arm thing she does ...weird!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.