Friends Reunion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trailer made me emotional but overall it annoys me. I feel like I was lead to belive we were getting a special one off episode, I wanted to see how all the characters were doing. But that might just be my misunderstanding. I think there’s a lot of pointless celebrities there especially Beckham, Justin and James cordon (he’s so lame, anything he could do Jack Black could do 1000 times better).

Reactions: 9
The trailer made me emotional but overall it annoys me. I feel like I was lead to belive we were getting a special one off episode, I wanted to see how all the characters were doing. But that might just be my misunderstanding. I think there’s a lot of pointless celebrities there especially Beckham, Justin and James cordon (he’s so lame, anything he could do Jack Black could do 1000 times better).
They’ve always said it wasn’t going to be another episode. I’m glad they’re leaving it alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really hope it doesn't turn out like one of those channel 5 programmes where you see a clip of a animal doing something funny and then "a celeb" tells you what the animal did and why its funny!

I am a lil excited though, I used to watch friends with my older brother as early teens then again when older and hanging from the night before!

Reactions: 7
I can still rewatch Friends - but only until the London episodes. After that it got daft and the characters became caricatures. Don’t even start me on the Joey speaks French episode. I will watch this though as it looks quite good after seeing the trailer.

Reactions: 6
I'm just so disappointed James bloody Corden is presenting it
There was a comment at bottom of the daily fail article about this which called it “The one with the talentless host”. Made me chuckle 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just watched the trailer, Jen Aniston's face, she's always been very subtle with any work, but I did think it's starting to show and look a little messed with.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Love Friends but will not be watching. Somethings should be left as they were and I fear this will taint it, especially with James Cordon presenting 🤮

Reactions: 4
What I think is most impressive is how Courtney Cox seems to have reversed some of the less favourable procedures she's had done. I bet that wasn't by doing nothing and letting things dissolve.

I'm not sure I can be bothered to watch, especially with James Corden.

It's a shame there's no more episodes of episodes, that's probably the best (kinda) spin off from friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised how much better this actually looked in the trailer than I imagined! Will definitely watch it just to see

Reactions: 5
I am so gutted Corden is in it. Even though I hate the little tit, it's worse when you can only hear him as it just makes the think of The Gruffalo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11