Friends Reunion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved it back in the day but only til about series 5 then it got ridiculous. Will definitely watch this reunion for old times’ sake but not got high hopes. The guests all look irrelevant too but glad Gunther, Mr Heckles and Janice are there. I never understood why Friends made so much money yet the sets looked cheap af especially any street scene outside central perk was as realistic as the fake Victorian street n the Liverpool maritime museum 😂😂14 year old me was shocked to learn it was filmed in LA and not NY.

Reactions: 8
This reunion is going to be tit because of the celeb guests.

Just needed the six and a cameo from Gunther.

Almost makes me wish it was a tit actual episode. Where we found out that Ross married Rachel and got divorced...AGAIN!

Ross now runs the paleontology department at his university. He hasn't seen Ben in years.

Rachel and Joey have got back together and have actually made a success of it, got married and had a kid or two.

Monica and Chandler are still married happily. Chandler is a big advertising executive and Monica has opened her own top restaurant back in the city.

Joey briefly moved into his room at Monica and Chandler's after returning from Hollywood and before getting back with Rachel.

Phoebe and Mike have inherited his parents massive wealth and now have a brood of around a dozen children, some their own and some adopted. Smelly Cat went viral on tiktok.

Gunther still works at Central Perk.
I love this

Reactions: 4
Was excited until I saw the line up!! What the heck does David beckham have to do with friends???

Reactions: 17
I think it would've been a nicer idea to have the guests as the celebrities that made cameos in the series, like Winona Ryder, Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt, Danny DeVito, Christina Applegate etc.

Reactions: 32
I think it would've been a nicer idea to have the guests as the celebrities that made cameos in the series, like Winona Ryder, Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt, Danny DeVito, Christina Applegate etc.
That would be much better than random celebs.

Reactions: 10
I loved it back in the day but only til about series 5 then it got ridiculous. Will definitely watch this reunion for old times’ sake but not got high hopes. The guests all look irrelevant too but glad Gunther, Mr Heckles and Janice are there. I never understood why Friends made so much money yet the sets looked cheap af especially any street scene outside central perk was as realistic as the fake Victorian street n the Liverpool maritime museum 😂😂14 year old me was shocked to learn it was filmed in LA and not NY.

WHAT?!?!?!? 36 yr old me has just had her childhood smashed to pieces!
LA? Seriously? Why? Why would they do that? 😩😩

Reactions: 6
WHAT?!?!?!? 36 yr old me has just had her childhood smashed to pieces!
LA? Seriously? Why? Why would they do that? 😩😩
Yeah I remember Jennifer saying in an interview she hated doing the Xmas episodes as it was always sweltering and the episode where the heating was broken they didn’t have to fake the sweating that much. Even some of the interiors on the London episodes were there sadly :(

• Wow
It’s not that unusual to do that for a sitcom especially when they regularly did outside shots. If you go to universal studios you can walk around the New York streets, they use them for loads of films and other shows (I.e how I met your mother) and it looks the exact same.

I love Friends. It’s the only show that I can re-watch over and over again. I still laugh even though I’ve seen the episodes countless times.

I’d rather the reunion be the cast and the lead writers, producers, etc. I want to see the cast reminiscing and the writers and/or producers talking about how they decided the directions for each character to go in particularly the later seasons.

As much as I love the show I don’t think I’ll watch the reunion. The cast did a ton of press and interviews during the final season. They were everywhere. I’m not sure what new information we’ll be getting with the reunion.

Not a fan of the celebrity guests. I don’t want to see Corden. How much did Becks pay to be involved? All the guests take away from the main reason for the reunion. The cast of Friends are the guests!!!

Reactions: 17
This reunion is going to be tit because of the celeb guests.

Just needed the six and a cameo from Gunther.

Almost makes me wish it was a tit actual episode. Where we found out that Ross married Rachel and got divorced...AGAIN!

Ross now runs the paleontology department at his university. He hasn't seen Ben in years.

Rachel and Joey have got back together and have actually made a success of it, got married and had a kid or two.

Monica and Chandler are still married happily. Chandler is a big advertising executive and Monica has opened her own top restaurant back in the city.

Joey briefly moved into his room at Monica and Chandler's after returning from Hollywood and before getting back with Rachel.

Phoebe and Mike have inherited his parents massive wealth and now have a brood of around a dozen children, some their own and some adopted. Smelly Cat went viral on tiktok.

Gunther still works at Central Perk.
What about Janice?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the trailer that was released this evening? It looks ok actually aside from James Cordon as host 😒

Reactions: 6
I felt emotional just watching the trailer! I do truly think it’s going to be really good. I can’t wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t think I’d be up for this reunion given all of the pointless guest stars but the trailer actually (embarrassingly!) made me slightly emotional! I think I need an early night 🤣

Reactions: 1
What about Janice?
Janice has finally realised Chandler and Monica are meant to be, has finally moved on from Chandler and is finally living happy and contented. She's a meme because "oh my god" became a social media reaction gif after being filmed and posted across twitter. 😂