Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it all gets so exhausting, how can you literally go into harrods or Zara and buy something.. every. single. day.....??? I would be sooo bored out of my mind. also, with what is going on in the world right now, London even, she leaves a bad taste in my mouth, its too vapid, self obsessed and shallow to me. her life seems so meaningless to me, so sad. its just buy buy buy, she doesn't even seem to appreciate all of her Hermes Chanel bags etc. on a deeper level, only having them matters. Her outfits with the oversized jeans and Massimo dutti cardigans are also so uninspired. she looks the same to me, in every outfit...

what happened, I used to really like her!!

Reactions: 11
In the title of her new video it says about moving, does she detail whether shes moving or not or is it click bait?

In the title of her new video it says about moving, does she detail whether shes moving or not or is it click bait?
Definitely clickbait. 😑 She’s been going on and on about getting a house so she knows her subscribers will go the video to see if she in fact bought a house. lol.

I watch most influencer video on Invidious so they don’t get the ad revenue from me. They make enough coin with their brand deals and aff links.

Her cheek fillers look like they’re solidifying…freya I hope you’re reading this. Get them dissolved and start over, girl!

Reactions: 3
"Here's 8 outfits I've worn recently. Which one's your favourite?"
I think this is lazy, bobbins content. Don't think they're all recent photos either.
Her bag holding stance always cracks me up though. 😀

1702128109176.png

Reactions: 1
Has the fakebirkinslayer ever covered her bag? Because there’s just no way that’s real

Reactions: 1
You can get packaging with fakes though? Even receipts! A good quality rep costs around 10% of the auth price, so it would still be a couple of thousand and not in most people’s budgets, but you can absolutely still get the same unboxing experience. Some are grey market, others are from a factory dedicated to that particular brand or style, H is so big and so coveted there are multiple dedicated factories creating them, even going so far as to do hand stitching instead of manual. They use the same leathers, you can order in Togo or Epsom or even croc/lizard… I’m not saying she bought it off a towel on the street, but unless she’s recorded herself in the store and shown a paper receipt in the same cut, I wouldn’t believe any influencer on the authenticity of a luxury item.

Source: a family member is part of a task force dedicated to this sort of stuff, I have a few auth bags and they’ve taught me what to look out for and what to avoid, it’s a fascinating world to delve into

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t believe any influencer on the authenticity of a luxury item.
I think it v much depends on who it is. The casa amore alumni who are now on the game, definitely not, but Freya has a few hundred thousand in her company account (sourced via companies house beta) and her level of spending isn’t out of sync with that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5