Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually do and if she got the align leggings, they are indeed tit imo
I won't bother buying any then 🤣 she mostly seems to wear jeans in outfit photos so if the leggings are just for around the flat surely she could just wear a bobbly pair at home rather than presumably throwing these in the bin and contributing to the issue of textile waste

Reactions: 3
Her list of viral items are viral only according to the tiktoks she watch…

Birkin??
Chanel Classic Flap?
LL Align pants? Btw i dunno how she wears and washes them, mine are 5-6 yrs ago and tho very worn, do not have the issues she mention. And it sounds like she didnt wash them properly too, tumble dry? Also i mainly wear them for workouts and the occasional flight.. not everywhere and sitting on sidewalks for pictures.

The skin+me is a joke..

She clearly has a very different definition for what is “viral”
A more suitable title would be my “favorite things/ products” watever

Reactions: 6
Think they are still together but he might be travelling & she is also traveling / spending tine with her family?

Reactions: 1
There’s an influx of influencers doing ads for auto OEM, but it’s run by OEM’s ad agencies. Most likely MB did not vet the list of influencers and just rely on the agencies to vet. It’s quarter end so marketing is probably trying to ramp up for the holiday sales.

I work for an OEM :)

I think she is lying. She looks way older than 30, her face, neck and hands are the obvious signs not the Hermès old money style. I see plenty of young girls wearing Hermès, Chanel, VCA stuff and they look super youthful.
---

Yes she obviously looks 42+
Sorry I'm a bit late, I can confirm she's not lying about her age as I went to school with her 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Spill the tea!! What was she like at school?
Same as she is now 😂. She was very stuck up, she was in with the 'popular' girls. She used to do swimming before school daily so everyone used to hear all about it constantly. I moved schools after 2 years and never mixed with her as she used to look down her nose at anyone who wasn't quite as well off as her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
How is it she makes shopping for a autumn mug so that she can drink her pumpkin spice nespresso coffee her mission of the day??

She mentioned having classic pieces in her wardrobe constantly but yet goes out and buy new clothes all the time. Who is she kidding. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is it she makes shopping for a autumn mug so that she can drink her pumpkin spice nespresso coffee her mission of the day??

She mentioned having classic pieces in her wardrobe constantly but yet goes out and buy new clothes all the time. Who is she kidding. Lol
Many of the clothes she has all look very, very similar. She is 100% addicted to shopping. I have no idea how she manages to pay for everything AND have a deposit for a house in the London area. Mental.

Reactions: 9
It's very covetous. She tried a jacket in three different colours and kept them all even though one is clearly too big.
A special trip out for a special mug in which to make a special drink...that wasn't that nice! :D Actually, its quite sad.

Reactions: 2
Many of the clothes she has all look very, very similar. She is 100% addicted to shopping. I have no idea how she manages to pay for everything AND have a deposit for a house in the London area. Mental.
It’s called ✨ debt ✨ lol