Fresh Baked David, who if animated would be a Gerbil in Newsies Attire, retires from Full Time Poker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1204636

Make no mistake, David and BLAB are still tight. They immediately met up today at Disneyland to talk strategy of "the perfect shot" of characters coming out to meet with people and distanced themselves only when they started filming. David was also waving at KT who was standing back in the shade.

David seems desperate for a ‘community’ so he will take whatever attention that Spencer gives him. I get the feeling that he really wants to be a ‘cool kid’ but never was. That’s why he tolerates BLAB waffling back and forth between him and Brickey. Pathetic middle school stuff.

Reactions: 10
David seems desperate for a ‘community’ so he will take whatever attention that Spencer gives him. I get the feeling that he really wants to be a ‘cool kid’ but never was. That’s why he tolerates BLAB waffling back and forth between him and Brickey. Pathetic middle school stuff.
I kind of thought it had more to do with Liz being friends with Katie. David seemed over BLAB at the end of 2021, but then was chummy again. I'd love to know how David and the other California vloggers feel about BLAB screwing over Adam

Reactions: 11
I kind of thought it had more to do with Liz being friends with Katie. David seemed over BLAB at the end of 2021, but then was chummy again. I'd love to know how David and the other California vloggers feel about BLAB screwing over Adam

My assessment is they’re all only loyal to themselves. They want the appearance of being a clique, though. David has always seemed to brown-nose BLAB. They’ve gone to Vegas and celebrated birthdays together. I don’t think their friendship is more to do with Liz and KT, since KT isn’t the type of girl with female friends. Just my opinion, though.

Reactions: 9
My assessment is they’re all only loyal to themselves. They want the appearance of being a clique, though. David has always seemed to brown-nose BLAB. They’ve gone to Vegas and celebrated birthdays together. I don’t think their friendship is more to do with Liz and KT, since KT isn’t the type of girl with female friends. Just my opinion, though.
Bucky beaver Dave doesn't seem to have many friends either.

• Haha
The other pair of grifters are showing off a new patio set made possible by their Stan’s. Save the money and fix your teeth dude!
Those Thursday night beg-a-thons sure seem to be paying off for good ole Davey boy. He's pretty good at shaking down his stans, I'll give him that.

Those Thursday night beg-a-thons sure seem to be paying off for good ole Davey boy. He's pretty good at shaking down his stans, I'll give him that.
That’s why I don’t get why he doesn’t put that Thursday money toward a trip. He always has an excuse about why he doesn’t want to do better. Can’t travel with a kid, not the “right time”, blah. It’s not about the money. He gets more than most who get “donations”. Unless he’s cheap.

View attachment 1204636

Make no mistake, David and BLAB are still tight. They immediately met up today at Disneyland to talk strategy of "the perfect shot" of characters coming out to meet with people and distanced themselves only when they started filming. David was also waving at KT who was standing back in the shade.
A true meeting of the minds. 😜

Reactions: 4
i think he's answered a question from me 3 times and i've never tipped
He is good about answering questions even if you didn’t give him money. My problem is that he gets a lot of $ from his weekly live streams and doesn’t do anything with it to improve his content.

He was in Blabs latest vlog and couldn’t be bothered to look at Spencer when he was given a shout out. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How many times did he put that patreon promotion in todays video? Anyone support him on that? I would love to know more about how much he makes from Patreon and if his content on it is worth it?
I loved how he cut best life out from his video today. Then he ruined it and had to throw in a thank you to them at the end. I could care less who the guy is friends with but he seems like he waffles back-and-forth and I can’t respect that.

Reactions: 7
i havn't watched it. i never watch the news videos. sometimes i get around to watching the other videos. i preferred the old trip reports.
people commented on his 'office'. originally that was in the third bedroom but after a couple months after he fixed it all up they had to move the baby in there, that's how he ended up in the garage. he said the other day in the livestream his son might move out and his office will go in his room.

Reactions: 3
I loved how he cut best life out from his video today. Then he ruined it and had to throw in a thank you to them at the end. I could care less who the guy is friends with but he seems like he waffles back-and-forth and I can’t respect that.
This irritates me so much about him. I think he tries not to stay too close to any Disney vlogger to maintain his "professional" image and not look biased but by wavering back and forth between other people it just makes him look worse.

I will say though, this video made me realize how much I miss the old videos with the Fresh Baked gang. David seems happier when he's in the park with other people like Liz. When he's by himself he doesn't seem as enthusiastic and seems like he's just there to film a video instead of enjoy the park.

Reactions: 9
This irritates me so much about him. I think he tries not to stay too close to any Disney vlogger to maintain his "professional" image and not look biased but by wavering back and forth between other people it just makes him look worse.

I will say though, this video made me realize how much I miss the old videos with the Fresh Baked gang. David seems happier when he's in the park with other people like Liz. When he's by himself he doesn't seem as enthusiastic and seems like he's just there to film a video instead of enjoy the park.
I also wonder if he cut hanging out with the friends in videos because he had to pay them. Does anyone know if Ian and Sarah used to get paid for being part of channel? He seems to only want to collaborate with people who have their own channels now like Dylan. His alone in the park videos seemed so forced and rehearsed. I cannot stand how he edits, laughs at every single thing he says and no originality. Totally agree that the last video was way better than a lot of what he’s put out over the past year. I bet there’s a lot of people who miss the old videos even though they still watch him out of loyalty or lack of anyone better. I really think he had something more original when he used to hang out with the “gang”.

Reactions: 6
yeah i wondered about that, but i have my doubts he did. Sarah has her own channel but hardly posts, mostly just chats from home . I seriously doubt he paid Ian. When Disney opened again last april Ian didn't even go back until June 5th when Avengers campus opened. He was apparently more locked down than most. i started watching a bunch of videos from the fall of 2015 when Ian and Liz showed up on the same day. He had pther people there like Kitty and Mike and Ethan. I did notice in February 2020 just before the shutdown he did a couple videos just by himself so maybe it was already on his mind. It's too bad , it's completely different now.

As I recall I believe Sarah left Fresh Baked due to David becoming more friendly with Best Life & Beyond. Sarah is not a fan of BLAB at all.

As I recall I believe Sarah left Fresh Baked due to David becoming more friendly with Best Life & Beyond. Sarah is not a fan of BLAB at all.

When Spencer and KT broke up, KT latched on to Sarah and fresh baked. Sarah was friends with her at that point. She must have realized KT isn’t genuine when she went back to Spencer…

• Wow
She left before that I believe. I thought she “left” because of discovery of her onlyfans and/or asking for money through a go fund me for domestic violence from her hubby (she remained with him and continued to bring him on FB as a semi regular)?

When Spencer and KT broke up, KT latched on to Sarah and fresh baked. Sarah was friends with her at that point. She must have realized KT isn’t genuine when she went back to Spencer…
When did they break up? I only remember Katie starting to hang around with FB after Sarah stopped being in videos and it was with Spencer in tow.

Reactions: 4
She left before that I believe. I thought she “left” because of discovery of her onlyfans and/or asking for money through a go fund me for domestic violence from her hubby (she remained with him and continued to bring him on FB as a semi regular)?

When did they break up? I only remember Katie starting to hang around with FB after Sarah stopped being in videos and it was with Spencer in tow.
When they broke up, their fans weren't even aware they were a couple, as she still claimed to be happily married. To this day their fans don't realize Katie cheated with Spence. Anyway, Sarah became Katie's BFF when she and Spencer broke up. She bad mouthed him to Sarah and said she was going to get a restraining order against him. Then they got back together and the friendship with Sarah was over

Reactions: 5
When they broke up, their fans weren't even aware they were a couple, as she still claimed to be happily married. To this day their fans don't realize Katie cheated with Spence. Anyway, Sarah became Katie's BFF when she and Spencer broke up. She bad mouthed him to Sarah and said she was going to get a restraining order against him. Then they got back together and the friendship with Sarah was over
I am aware of the Blab cheating, but didn’t know her and Sarah were friends. So, Sarah got mad at her about restraining order even though Sarah did the same thing with Christin her husband? She had a restraining order against him, did the go fund me asking fans for money to help her move from him and then remained with him. They are both guilty, so I’m guessing their friendship breakup was due to something else. The timeline suggests that their friendship ended after Sarah left fresh baked so maybe it was due to Katie in Spence becoming friends with fresh baked and Sarah knowing they talked crap about David in past.

I am aware of the Blab cheating, but didn’t know her and Sarah were friends. So, Sarah got mad at her about restraining order even though Sarah did the same thing with Christin her husband? She had a restraining order against him, did the go fund me asking fans for money to help her move from him and then remained with him. They are both guilty, so I’m guessing their friendship breakup was due to something else. The timeline suggests that their friendship ended after Sarah left fresh baked so maybe it was due to Katie in Spence becoming friends with fresh baked and Sarah knowing they talked crap about David in past.
When David and Liz really started hanging around with Blab, Sarah had already left the show months previous.