Fresh Baked David, who if animated would be a Gerbil in Newsies Attire, retires from Full Time Poker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ex did leave him and was dating a woman. But I remember a couple of years after she was dating the woman, he was vlogging with her and she was with a dude. So, I guess it wasn't 100% leaving him because she discovered her true sexual orientation. I think she had some other personal problems too. Alcoholic.
Oh wow! Didn’t know any of that. Is David an alcoholic too? He seems like he gets agitated so easily, and the alcoholics I’ve known have been the same way.

Reactions: 6
Hi David!!! [Pete Werners...] Have you not seen the videos where he has a bottle clearly in front of him as he acts like a total ass and gets angered toward his wife or kid interrupting his cash flow... errr.... I mean stream?
It was very strange to see that in plain view on streams which is meant to be a family channel.

Reactions: 4
Seems like the quality of Fresh Baked's content has gone down considerably ever since Dave made his announcement of doing this vlogging thing full time. Most of what he's produced lately has been trash. It's also curious that he needs an editor all of sudden despite now having all the time in the world to concentrate on Youtube.

Reactions: 10
Oh wow! Didn’t know any of that. Is David an alcoholic too? He seems like he gets agitated so easily, and the alcoholics I’ve known have been the same way.
I don't know if David is an alcoholic. Maybe he has anger issues.

Seems like the quality of Fresh Baked's content has gone down considerably ever since Dave made his announcement of doing this vlogging thing full time. Most of what he's produced lately has been trash. It's also curious that he needs an editor all of sudden despite now having all the time in the world to concentrate on Youtube.
He needs an editor and Liz is now doing a good majority of at the park content.

I doubt David is an alcoholic probably anger due to his Aspergers just assumptions on my part. He should have enough time to edit his own videos with full time vlogging seems odd he would outsource that.

I doubt David is an alcoholic probably anger due to his Aspergers just assumptions on my part. He should have enough time to edit his own videos with full time vlogging seems odd he would outsource that.
I saw a video once where he compared his emotions to Asperger’s but didn’t say he actually had it. I think he’s just an asshole, and used it as an analogy to excuse his asshole behavior.

Reactions: 11
Just being an asshole here, but I can't stand how he can't pronounce "Five".

Whenever he says: "Thanks for the five dollar superchat" it comes out: "Danks for the fiyyy daahrr soopahchat".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just being an asshole here, but I can't stand how he can't pronounce "Five".

Whenever he says: "Thanks for the five dollar superchat" it comes out: "Danks for the fiyyy daahrr soopahchat".
Lol. I read that in his voice. Also his Ellen style “be kind to each other” sign off. so trite.

Reactions: 7
I remember a long time ago he uploaded one of his "emotional" vlogs while sitting in his car at a parking lot. He was talking about how he felt really bad about being a complete total douchbag asshole to the worker at Taco Bell, while ordering his food. He even started crying crocodile tears. 🐊 I think he's trying really hard to suppress his true personality and sometimes it just slips out. Not sure how he is when the cameras are off. Now he's supposedly an "empath" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's been my experience that people that constantly promote being kind tend to be the actual opposite. (Ellen,PCDev,David)
I saw David, Ian, and Liz a few years ago at the parks and they gave off a fake vibe to me, especially David and Liz. They came across as those APs who act like they own the park, and they were blocking the Main Street walkway which is one of my biggest Disneyland pet peeves.

How interesting. This is day 2 of Attractions Live / Christine streaming at WDW fully paid by the viewers. Disney Adventure Vlogs is Evan he is a custodian at Disneyland inside the park. He’s trying to get not only this scammer but Fresh Baked on the media list so that they do not have to pay. I do remember David mentioning that he felt Disneyland does not like him because he does not get invited to events.

Reactions: 5
How interesting. This is day 2 of Attractions Live / Christine streaming at WDW fully paid by the viewers. Disney Adventure Vlogs is Evan he is a custodian at Disneyland inside the park. He’s trying to get not only this scammer but Fresh Baked on the media list so that they do not have to pay. I do remember David mentioning that he felt Disneyland does not like him because he does not get invited to events.

If she could teach David how to get the viewers to pay for it then maybe he could go. I give her credit for actually doing livestreams daily while there though. I haven't watched them but I see them in my feed, she's at a different park daily. Maybe BLAB could take a page from her book next visit.

Tell me you've run out of ideas without telling me
Screenshot_20220402-143109-584.png

His teeth and that churro are almost the same color

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If she could teach David how to get the viewers to pay for it then maybe he could go. I give her credit for actually doing livestreams daily while there though. I haven't watched them but I see them in my feed, she's at a different park daily. Maybe BLAB could take a page from her book next visit.

Tell me you've run out of ideas without telling me
View attachment 1167456

His teeth and that churro are almost the same color
Christine is in WDW now for 2 weeks but said she is only streaming for 4 days. We were asking in the chat why 4 and she kept ignoring. She fake acts as a Christian as I do not think a true Christian would take advantage of strangers like that. David is working too hard he needs to hit up Christine for tips.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1167585
Looks like his wife’s an alcoholic.
Why does she have to post that she's not drinking anymore? As if the world was on pins and needles wondering if Liz would ever have another drink? She ain't Beyonce or J-Lo she could've just put the bottle down privately.

Christine is in WDW now for 2 weeks but said she is only streaming for 4 days. We were asking in the chat why 4 and she kept ignoring. She fake acts as a Christian as I do not think a true Christian would take advantage of strangers like that. David is working too hard he needs to hit up Christine for tips.
I wonder if she flew Gucci and rad 1st class to FL? 🤔

Reactions: 10
My impression of KT on any ride: SHRIEK!!! CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE. SHRIEK!!! CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE.

• Haha