Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one of his rants about lack of engagement ohh no it’s not a rant this time as he says

Moaning about only getting 23 likes on a post but having 25.5k followers…has someone been buying followers

Reactions: 2
Another one of his rants about lack of engagement ohh no it’s not a rant this time as he says

Moaning about only getting 23 likes on a post but having 25.5k followers…has someone been buying followers
Because ranting about it is going to make more people engage

He’s about as popular as gonorrhoea

Fucking hell his weekly skincare routine and multi masking is doing wonders for his completion. He looks like an extra from Babylon 5
That hairline is getting higher Baldy!
He looks as if he’s shedding skin I thought the guy with the phones was his partner but it’s just a random he photographed I’m surprised he never doused him with the ezee spray

Reactions: 1
Fucking hell his weekly skincare routine and multi masking is doing wonders for his completion. He looks like an extra from Babylon 5
That hairline is getting higher Baldy!
If there was ever a candidate for a fringe its French.

Everytime he goes to meet his other influencer “friends” it just him shoving a camera in their faces all day. He did it with another instagrammer who’s name I can’t remember but he meets her in London and it’s so cringe and forced. Also who goes to wales and spends time in home bargains filming what’s on the shelves...

Laura aka miss shopper he’s only had 2 wines and he’s pissed….he has really weird friendships…guess they don’t have a Waitrose where he lives

Reactions: 4
Another rant about lack of engagement, and took him two hours to make that cringe reel. He could of spent that time practising interview techniques...

I used to enjoy laughing at his whinging posts but now I couldn't even be bother to look at them! He is nothing but a pure selling page, and I bet his discount codes are not even used that much.

Took the day off insta again today because he lost followers, what an absolute twat

Reactions: 4
Upset about his goldfish dying but what did he expect when he has been staying at the other home for months at a time?

also said it was 10yrs olds and that’s old for a gold fish… despite them having a 25yr age expectancy! It’s a shame he can’t be reported for neglect

Reactions: 1
Where are they all off to today? Should provide some amusement looking at the bunch that’s gathering

Exclusively event….which according to letshinchandbehappy is not exclusive and anyone can go….getting a dig in as per

Reactions: 5