Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused he said he’s away to the shops for wine n prosecco do they not have a huge fridge filled with the stuff

Reactions: 2
Last week he gave too much information away on his location.

A quick search of the nail salon, Asda and walk through the woods leads you directly to his house which is conveniently given away by the glass roof on google maps.

A little detective work leads you right to his house yorkshire holiday home.

I can confirm that Frenchy isn’t on the mortgage, it’s solely in his partners name and wasn’t custom built - house is on Zoopla.

According to land registry cost £25,000. Which can be achieved by having it valued once either burnt to the ground or knocked back to brick.

Liar liar pants on fire!

Reactions: 5
Excellent work

Any of you petit pois notice his bald patch when he was shaking his derrier? This cunt is going to be a bald eagle soon I ope

Ffs dramarama again I’ve just read some of the comments and they are all good what’s his problemo???
I haven’t seen his stories for a while but I’ve just had a peek. Why does he take everything the wrong way Maybe they are joking, why waste good vodka especially grey goose

Reactions: 1
I’ve just had a quick scroll through the comments and people are clearly trying to have a laugh with him, which he’s taken as a personal attack. He’s so fucking sensitive, another day another drama
Do yourself a favour mon chéri and just delete the internet.

Reactions: 4
Queen of Clean did this this morning, and he just copied it. He is so embarrassing never comes up with stuff himself. And if I see that bloody hoover and steam mop again, I just might have to hunt him down and stick it where the Sun doesn't shine!

How is he affording the upkeep on his London flat while living in York with no job he’s obviously getting desperate.

Oh yeah maybe or he’s sugar daddy is paying haha! Think he’s not so much up queen of cleans arse anymore either since she disagreed with him started to stick up for Mrs hinch now instead he’s such a flake

That poolside dancing with his budgie smugglers ...that should come with a warning...I've just seen my lunch again

It was the “snug” I was laughing at they only got that diy sofa a couple of weeks ago n it looks like shit already plus why wasn’t it covered whilst the work was happening!!!!!