Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Jesus big Tefal dome is just about jizzing in his pants storying that goodie bag from the beggars event, what a sad desperate ponce.
All these big and small companies aren’t doing themselves any favours hooking up with this lot, I know I would never buy any of their products knowing they’re linked in with this bunch of moochers ✊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Joes girls

He is off on his pitty train again, he must be constantly be checking his followers, and i reckon him and his sugar daddy have had a fall out and he has ran back to London to sulk, he is obviously going back as he left his fluffy behind! If it was only to pick up medication he would be gone back by now. For a grown man he sulks way too much! And did you see him trying to start up a follow train like Hinch did, like I find this so embarrassing, he is not capable of coming up with his own ideas, always copying some other account!

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
It’s like watching QVC with this one, constant swipe ups and selling all sorts of crap. His stupid dancing makes me cringe.

Salope QVC

Haven’t seen Mr Français eat chips, curry and sausage on a Friday in a while or visit Morrisons cafè on a Saturday afternoon.

He loves “Friday bubbles” but haven’t seen him do that either?

Perhaps his dole doesn’t stretch far enough now after paying rent on his London flat and Yorkshire “Holiday Home” hahaha makes me laugh something funny.

Such a brag but he’s nothing to brag about.

• Haha

IsButterACarb?

Strange how his partner never goes to the London rabbit hutch.
I still don’t understand why he’s got the flat when he’s 98% of the time in Yorkshire, why have all your medical appointments in London when you don’t live there! I still think he’s his “partners” little secret 😂 or he’s the live in maid

If he was that against the party why show on his stories…he’s just made himself out to be a dick the way he’s went on and he wonders why he doesn’t have a great engagement

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I only started following him a week or so ago and what an annoying prick he is ...talk about flouncing.

IsButterACarb?

No wonder people unfollow him, what does he exactly do, wake up, go to the tat shop, moan, show him “working”, moan again, kiss LQOC arse Ect

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Real sense of community...that’ll be fukin right your too busy filming folk that are stuck in the snow...put the fone down and go help ya miserable little shit!!!
I’m baffled he is still up north and hasn’t been shipped back to London. I wonder when the old man’s wife is coming back? He’ll have to be gone before then 😂

• Haha
Did you see her story with him using the UV light thing to check if the room was properly cleaned. Of course he then had to bring out the swan steamer to clean it. What a twat!
Oh and Shopper just happened to be gifted a shitload of products for her new place 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Ya I spotted miss shopper's teetering pyramid of Swan tat the other day! (Despite her questionable taste in friends I don't mind her at all, there's something weirdly soothing about her randomly coming on and posting 478 stories stomping round the clothes section at Tesco and screeching about how amazing everything is.)

The UV light is totally the influence of Frenchie's evil overlord Lynsey Queen of Clean. Remember this is the creepy sad act with a shrine to Lynz up in the attic of his London pied a terre! Run Lynsey Run! (If you're not too hammered on cheap prosecco.)

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Cant wait to see this prick back In his rabbit hutch in London I ope it's very soon , and bonjour Frenchy

• Haha