Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god you tattle life guys would be absolutely shocked if you knew the real truth he can paint a pretty picture on YouTube making out Kirsty has the life of Riley but it must eat away at Gary how he treated Kirsty
So how comes you can share all details about Gary and nothing about Kirsty? How about just say nothing and let the police or whoever do what needs to be done??? Sitting on here commenting it’s only going to help Gary if it is you Kirsty.

Reactions: 6
So you’re saying she can get a job and it’s not because of her arthritis? Well, I suppose the proof will be if she gets a job now or not.... And your saying they all acted on the vlogs and none of it was real, what was that reason? To make money?
Appears they lied on YouTube and the documentary’s too.

So how comes you can share all details about Gary and nothing about Kirsty? How about just say nothing and let the police or whoever do what needs to be done??? Sitting on here commenting it’s only going to help Gary if it is you Kirsty.
If it isn’t Kirsty it’s one of the kids they are known for coming on tattle threads

Reactions: 4
Look things aren’t as they seemed their lives were very different. Kirsty has never got disability for the rheumatoid arthritis people just assumed she’s very fit you’ve seen all the walking she does but she is on strong medication to control it and she does have bad days.
As I said above things wasn’t all bad but so many of the vlogs are cut and edited if you knew the real Gary you would know this but to be fair no one is going to make themselves look bad on their YouTube channel

Look things aren’t as they seemed their lives were very different. Kirsty has never got disability for the rheumatoid arthritis people just assumed she’s very fit you’ve seen all the walking she does but she is on strong medication to control it and she does have bad days.
As I said above things wasn’t all bad but so many of the vlogs are cut and edited if you knew the real Gary you would know this but to be fair no one is going to make themselves look bad on their YouTube channel
In all the years of doing YouTube she didn’t have a bad day? Never enough to stop her going shopping ect

I think it’s definitely Abbey commenting.

Reactions: 7
You just said he didn’t let her leave the house to work for 20 years and he controlled her and wouldn’t let her work . Even though she wanted to work and that was the only reason she didn’t. Then you said it wasn’t all bad. Are you for real? Which is it?

Last edited:
So did Gary stop the older children from working? I think they are all just lazy, the whole lot of them.
I don't think he stopped them but since most of them were home schooled, they didn't get many (or any, I'm not sure) qualifications.

So did Gary stop the older children from working? I think they are all just lazy, the whole lot of them.
Why work when they see their parents having a fantastic time shopping , shopping and more shopping while on benefits . Let’s not forget all the meals out. The laziness is unreal . Not one paying back into the system they live off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think he stopped them but since most of them were home schooled, they didn't get many (or any, I'm not sure) qualifications.
Really makes me mad. My 16 year old nephew was removed from school because he has learning difficulties. He was removed first day of year 11, since then he has been in college and working. Literally just passed his level 2 maths as well. There is always opportunities if only the children was motivated to learn and work. He also lives in the ramsgate area near the freers! Goes to aspire now. Which I think Lucy went, for a day at least.

Reactions: 8
Really makes me mad. My 16 year old nephew was removed from school because he has learning difficulties. He was removed first day of year 11, since then he has been in college and working. Literally just passed his level 2 maths as well. There is always opportunities if only the children was motivated to learn and work. He also lives in the ramsgate area near the freers! Goes to aspire now. Which I think Lucy went, for a day at least.
Your nephew sounds like an amazing young man. All the kids are taught that school isn’t important in the freer household as it’s just too much hard work for them to make the effort to make sure they go on time.

My god you tattle life guys would be absolutely shocked if you knew the real truth he can paint a pretty picture on YouTube making out Kirsty has the life of Riley but it must eat away at Gary how he treated Kirsty

Maybe we would be shocked if we knew the truth but it's clearly not gonna come from you is it

Reactions: 3
Why comment saying you would all be shocked but not say anything? Why bother with all the same comments all the time. Also, how do you know everything about them? Your quite clearly one of the kids. Unless you can tell us something other than what you have there’s no point in keep saying it

Doesn’t mean you can’t get a job, they went to college so just of had qualifications to get into that. They can always work at mcds etc without great qualifications. They’re all lazy and why bother getting a job when they can sign on or get dla

Doesn’t mean you can’t get a job, they went to college so just of had qualifications to get into that. They can always work at mcds etc without great qualifications. They’re all lazy and why bother getting a job when they can sign on or get dla
I agree, I just meant that I think their parents did kind of fail them in that sense as clearly didn't care about their education to give them more prospects. I know Hannah and Shannon went to college but don't know if they ever finished their course - Kirsty didn't seemed bothered about any of them missing school or mucking around. She also claimed Jordan was a 'full time dad' at one point, despite the fact he only had his kids part time. :rolleyes:

It wasn’t mentioned many times on the vlogs that Shannon had stayed up till 4 or 5 in the morning and didn’t get out of bed till late afternoon so no they don’t have jobs .
There's no way I'd let my kids do that. They were working. My son's the same age as Shannon and he was working and college then he left and got full time job and is now a manager earning very decent money. There's no reason any of the Freer kids can't work. I don't buy all this poor Kirsty stuff either as Gary did loads of "lives" on YouTube and there's no way he was controlling her. He was stuck in the kitchen mostly cooking

Reactions: 5
There's no way I'd let my kids do that. They were working. My son's the same age as Shannon and he was working and college then he left and got full time job and is now a manager earning very decent money. There's no reason any of the Freer kids can't work. I don't buy all this poor Kirsty stuff either as Gary did loads of "lives" on YouTube and there's no way he was controlling her. He was stuck in the kitchen mostly cooking
Oh but Kirsty laughs it all off with naughty little children staying up all night . Your the parent love act like it .

I agree, I just meant that I think their parents did kind of fail them in that sense as clearly didn't care about their education to give them more prospects. I know Hannah and Shannon went to college but don't know if they ever finished their course - Kirsty didn't seemed bothered about any of them missing school or mucking around. She also claimed Jordan was a 'full time dad' at one point, despite the fact he only had his kids part time. :rolleyes:
Full time dad 😂 I hate when people class being a parent as a job, it’s not a job it’s a choice. Saying it’s a job just makes it like you had kids for money.

I don’t buy it either. Unless I get told or shown otherwise I’ll continue to believe what I see on the vlogs.

Reactions: 5
WHEN did Kirsty do things with the kids? For years she filmed all day every day and she did very little with those kids. Yes they went shopping with her but for their own gain.

WHEN did Kirsty do things with the kids? For years she filmed all day every day and she did very little with those kids. Yes they went shopping with her but for their own gain.
If she did things with the kids she would of vlogged it, as she used to always say you’ll get bored with the same content every day etc.

Reactions: 3
@Havetosay I'm not naive enough to think that things were ever perfect but to say that Gary was controlling when he was the one at home in the kitchen whilst Kirsty was out shopping is laughable. You have also alluded that Gary wasn't good to the older children. Abbie in particular seemed very fond of Gary and although you say they are not friends now on Facebook surely you can't say that Gary hasn't been good to Abbie?

also why has Jenny sided with Gary? It's very odd as she and Kirsty were bffs.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.