Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
It’s so funny you think Kirsty would even bother on here. You can only judge by vlogs I have the real facts and no I won’t be sharing as it’s none of our business I’ve shared all that I’ll be sharing
Ah Ok Kirsty so you will share everything about Gary and his work history but the fact Kirsty has never worked a single day in her life is none of our business . You just answered the question without answering .Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Hi Gary’s arse lick. As I’ve said before if I was Kirsty I’d just splash it across here but it’s not my place. I have thought about telling Kirsty about all these messages on here but why you know nothing and most of them are lies the truth will come out and good luck to her for moving on she deserves better
She deserves to get a job and make sure all her children have a job too before she gets another man that’s what she deserves. She should be at home teaching Lucy trying to get Paul on the straight and narrow and back in school . Making sure all the children are up and out at the job centre for it opening. That is what a good parent does. Not moving on in 5 minutes with Gary part 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Silverheel

Chatty Member
LOL just how many Havetosays are on this thread? Cause I HAVE to say you're all full of shit.

And I'm starting to wonder what kind of play groups you all attend, where all this juicy gossip is being exchanged, is it done between ring around the Rosie's and storytime? The actual eff is going on?

• Haha

Imthatgirl

I’ve read the whole of the new thread and I have to say that @Havetosay is talking a load of crap! 💩

1 if Gary was really as bad as you say he was all the time then why didn’t Kirsty leave him earlier. If he was controlling and abusive then she was being so selfish and staying with someone like that around her children! Only a bad mum would let her children be in danger like that. So are you saying Kirsty is a bad mum? Because that’s what it sounds like.

It all seemed to have started when Gary got a job are you sure Kirsty wasn’t jealous that he was always away at work and didn’t like it so that’s why she left him.

Funny how she waited til she had been on the cruise and accepted the valentines gifts he got her.

If he was so bad to the older kids. Why did he run Abbie back and forwards to the hospital everyday. Take the older ones to college. The younger ones to school. Scott to work at McDonald’s. All the money he spent on them. If the older kids hated him why did they buy him such expensive presents like drones, etc.

Vlogs are not perfect I know that they can be edited. But what about the days that Kirsty blogged all day. Even if Gary edited them why was she still not doing anything with the children.

All Kirsty would do is get up to clean. Didn’t bother helping getting the kids ready for school even though so supposedly up at 5am every morning cleaning. She never cooked ever apart from pot noodles and sweets and takeaways. She just went shopping and banged on about slimming world. God if she ever stopped shopping in primark I think they would go bankrupt the amount she spends in there.

I personally think that she may have been having an affair. I have always thought this. She seemed to be going out an awful lot and for Jenny to just drop her maybe Kirsty did something wrong because that’s why she is with someone already.

For one second no I don’t think gary is innocent at all I think he can be horrible to but he is a dam sight more of a better human than Kirsty.

• Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
While I don’t think he is 100% innocent I don’t think Gary has a bad bone in his body.

He never said no to any of them and when did he do anything or go clothes shopping for himself? He didn’t even go to the barbers while Kirsty went to the hairdressers monthly. She NEVER went without. As an example she wanted more and more Christmas decorations so he pulled out his credit card no question.

Good luck finding another mug to fund your lifestyle.

Reactions: 13

Lea

Why would you let poppy and jack stay with gary overnight if you were were a subject of domestic abuse. I certainly wouldn't as a mother.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
What secret life were they all living if the daily vlogs didn’t portray them correctly?
Do you mean they knocked about in Primark and New look and sat on the kitchen counters for our entertainment?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Hi Jenny (Millie)

Jenny stop being a shit stirrer
another new account your so boring now. If you put as much effort into getting a job as you do setting up all these emails for new accounts . Pathetic .

Gary met Kirsty when she was 20 , she allready had 4 children by 3 different fathers , he brought those children up , Scott , Lucy, Paul , jack and Poppy are his kids
Wait she had 4 children with 3 different guys by the time she was 20. What was her mother doing when she was teenager. Not parenting for sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Lalobadee

VIP Member
So did Gary stop the older children from working? I think they are all just lazy, the whole lot of them.
Why work when they see their parents having a fantastic time shopping , shopping and more shopping while on benefits . Let’s not forget all the meals out. The laziness is unreal . Not one paying back into the system they live off.

• Haha

Primrose

Of course vlogs will never tell the full story, but at the same time, viewers are not stupid, and there is a lot that can be learned about the dynamics of a family from vlogs. The Freers were always chaotic, spendaholics, lazy and generally a bit crap in terms of parenting. Gary could be crass and definitely had his moments of being "a blokes bloke" but as PPs have said, his general commitment to his family was there for all to see. Painting Abbie's flat, all the days out, picnics, driving them all everywhere, all the shopping and traipsing round after them, the cooking... Kirsty was out here there and everywhere, always had nice clothes and hair done. Gary was bottom of the list in that house and it showed. So the accusations that are being thrown about now just don't add up.

If she fell out of love with him, if she had her head turned, if she was just sick of the drudgery and needed a change, then that is fine. No one should stay in a relationship if they don't want to be there. But to insinuate on the internet that he was abusive, with no proof, is a really low blow. Therefore, in MY opinion, considering the fact she made the dig about Shannon's "real" dad, blowing that all out of the water, and has now moved on to a new man, all in all, the facts in front of me paint Kirsty in a far worse light than Gary.

Imthatgirl

I’m going to bring this thread back to what it should be. Discussing the Freers.
Well I have to say that I think Jordan’s, Hannah’s, Paul’s gazzas and the main freer channel are all completely boring.

What annoys me most on Hannah’s is she talks so bloody quietly she needs to speak up or get a bloody mic. Speak up!

Jordan’s look so creepy and pervery and looks like a dirty camera.

Paul acts like a chav and beens his only what 12/13 ish his had his channel for a good few years. He so young to do YouTube it’s weird.

Gazzas all he talks about is food and slimming world and looks like a slob/pig it’s horrid to watch.

And well what can I say about the freers channel just the same boring toot every weekend and fattening kids up.

Reactions: 11
I think the children got this from Kirsty more than Gary. Kirsty seems not to deviate away from her routine at all. I remember Gary saying that his mum had a holiday home in France that he wanted to take the family to, but Kirsty didn't want to fly or go on the ferry.

I was pleasantly surprised that she went on the cruise, but then headed straight for Primark as soon as they docked anywhere.
If anything the freer vlogs do is show you how not to waste your life.Theres no life, no aspiration.wot a dull boring existence.I mean flipping hell, how many times can you visit that bloody shopping centre.As for their diet obviously been following the Sarah ingham diet.Hopefully the freer family on here read this and get off your lazy arses and do some bloody proper work instead of knocking out kids and showing wot a shit life you all lead.

• Haha
@Havetosay for someone who just knows Kirsty through the playgroup you are very over invested in defending her. Please do tell her about the messages and perhaps she can set the record straight. No one here is licking Gary's arse, we are saying it would be healthy and beneficial for Kirsty AND THE CHILDREN to take time out from relationships. I honestly don't know how she can be bothered.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
I’m getting sick of these posters popping up. There’s little point coming onto their thread.

They keep disappearing?
Maybe IP addresses are getting them banned for setting up multiple accounts

I must admit I feel for the children of Youtubers, they don't have a say in whether they participate or not and in cases like this when things go sour, it cannot be nice for them to have to put up with the public fall out.
See I totally agree with this especially when they go into details about medical history and even film them in hospitals . Where is their right to privacy. Does anyone remember how ignorant Kirsty and Gary were when they rang the cancer bell in the hospital. Totally disgusting .

Last edited:
  • Wow
@Havetosay I'm not naive enough to think that things were ever perfect but to say that Gary was controlling when he was the one at home in the kitchen whilst Kirsty was out shopping is laughable. You have also alluded that Gary wasn't good to the older children. Abbie in particular seemed very fond of Gary and although you say they are not friends now on Facebook surely you can't say that Gary hasn't been good to Abbie?

also why has Jenny sided with Gary? It's very odd as she and Kirsty were bffs.

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
As I said I know the facts you lot don’t and are just assuming it’s sad how people think vlogs are real life their YouTube channel couldn’t be more fake if they tried. All content was for vlogs wake up people I can see how kids get sucked in but aren’t you people adults
We’ve said quite clearly the vlogs didn’t portray their real life, and we are slamming Gary quite hard here as well, he is clearly absolute scum. However so is Kirsty and she is quite rightly getting criticised as well but whenever Kirsty gets any criticism you get your knickers in a twist over it

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Millie’s mummy

Can’t be arsed whatever sweets what suckers you are and you lot go on about poor kids being sucked in with the likes of the Inghams its hilarious silly silly little boys and girls
I’m not “little” thank you very much kirsty. You’re the immature one who keeps commenting with the same shit and not saying who you are. Come back when you have something worthwhile to say. It’s all laughable. If Abby didn’t like Gary that much then why did she buy him expensive gifts? For the vlog? Pathetic if so.

For someone who is only acquainted with Kirsty in the toddler group @Havetosay is very invested in defending Kirsty. For all she knows Kirsty was the abusive one and was filling have's head with lies.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
It wouldn’t be fair to introduce a new man into the house so soon, especially for Poppy. I think she would be hurt and miss having her dad at home.

Dating away from the house with no introductions for X amount of time (until you know it is serious) would be a good idea.