Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know with this bloke but there was a Facebook pic of them together and a few flirting comments.
But I absolutely believe there was a lot more to the break-up.
Where is the Facebook pic? as I've allready said and as far as Im aware and have been told Matt is in a relationship with someone else and very much doubt he would jepordaise it for someone like Kirsty contrary to what is being said on here clearly by the freers trying to keep themselves alive
But if a Facebook picture of them together proves it then maybe I'm wrong so be interesting to see this picture

Tune in tomorrow for How The Stomach Churns..... the Freer addition....

Will Gary find love again?.... Will Kirsty have yet another baby...with another man?.... Will anyone by the name of Freer ever hold a steady job for more than a month straight?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where is the Facebook pic? as I've allready said and as far as Im aware and have been told Matt is in a relationship with someone else and very much doubt he would jepordaise it for someone like Kirsty contrary to what is being said on here clearly by the freers trying to keep themselves alive
But if a Facebook picture of them together proves it then maybe I'm wrong so be interesting to see this picture
It was on Kirsty’s Facebook profile pic for an evening, then deleted when mentioned on here.
Then there was a comment on a motorbike pic about giving a ride but also deleted once we mentioned it on here.
Plus Gary kept referring to the fatman in vlogs?
I am not saying either way, It could have been something that don’t carry on. Could have just been very good friends.

But I stick by that I don’t think it was just I don’t love you no more breakup.

Skye's on a rant too, they seem to be investing a lot of time reading on here.
where is the rant?

Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE
When people are together they kiss and cuddle this is what couples do correct? This is what Kirsty and Matt have been seen doing, Matt is on the bigger side. I highly doubt they are just good friends, Kirsty’s children have confirmed they are together to another member on this thread.
Very interesting member, you need to face facts it’s rather concrete evidence that they are seeing each other. Rather than writing on here i would let the necessary people know and see if you have it wrong,before jumping on your high horse.

It was on Kirsty’s Facebook profile pic for an evening, then deleted when mentioned on here.
Then there was a comment on a motorbike pic about giving a ride but also deleted once we mentioned it on here.
Plus Gary kept referring to the fatman in vlogs?
I am not saying either way, It could have been something that don’t carry on. Could have just been very good friends.

But I stick by that I don’t think it was just I don’t love you no more breakup.

where is the rant?
Instagram.

Reactions: 1
Not every move no, but I occasionally have a look at the children's accounts to see what they are up to. It will be interesting to see over time how they get on, they are the real victims here. As Kirsty said on here things in the house were not as they seemed in the heavily edited vlogs, and judging by Jordan's awful work ethic that he showed in his last post I can only assume the home life was worse than I thought.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.