Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty does plenty with the children but doesn’t want it all splashed across YouTube and doesn’t need to prove to everyone what she does with her children. Her life now is very different and she’s enjoying her private life. YouTube wasn’t ever her choice.
Her and Gary wasn’t all bad there was some good times but there was more bad than good and no matter what you say you can’t judge someone from vlogs. It’s cut and edited to look good and in Gary’s case Kirsty’s made to look the crap parent and him the good but in reality things were very different Gary is in fact very lazy. Gary only started working 18 months ago before that he hadn’t had a job since Lucy was a baby so see vlogs can tell a very different story

Reactions: 1
Kirsty does plenty with the children but doesn’t want it all splashed across YouTube and doesn’t need to prove to everyone what she does with her children. Her life now is very different and she’s enjoying her private life. YouTube wasn’t ever her choice.
Her and Gary wasn’t all bad there was some good times but there was more bad than good and no matter what you say you can’t judge someone from vlogs. It’s cut and edited to look good and in Gary’s case Kirsty’s made to look the crap parent and him the good but in reality things were very different Gary is in fact very lazy. Gary only started working 18 months ago before that he hadn’t had a job since Lucy was a baby so see vlogs can tell a very different story
That paints different picture as to what they said on 16 kids and counting, they said he had to leave his job to help kirsty. Also, I’m sure they’ve said somewhere on vlogs or 16 kids that YouTube was Kirsty’s idea.

Also is it true that kirsty has met someone?

Reactions: 2

That is not true. Gary used to work as a lorry driver just before they went onto 16 kids and counting.

Also I’m sure towards the end Kirsty said she had edited and uploaded the videos, which showed no different to any others in case of her doing things with the children

Reactions: 5
Of course these things are edited so you don't get the full picture. I knew Gary hadn't worked in years, he said that himself. I must say though for someone so lazy he was very good getting up early to take the kids to school and Kirsty to SW first thing on a Saturday morning and back and forward to Westwood everyday. Why has Kirsty never learned to drive? Did he not want her to?

Last edited:
Of course these things are edited so you don't get the full picture. I knew Gary hadn't worked in years, he said that himself. I must say though for someone so lazy he was very good getting up early to take the kids to school and Kirsty to SW first thing on a Saturday morning. Why has Kirsty never learned to drive? Did he not want her to?
He left work when Jordan was in year 10 (2011) as he got kicked out for his behaviour

Kirsty didn't actually spend quality time with them at the weekend anyway. She went to SW, hairdressers them Westwood. Poppy was the only one who came out with her, the others all stayed at home on the consoles.
That’s very true she went to slimming world and the only kids that went , went for food. After they stuffed their faces they went home and Kirsty carried on with her shopping .

Again Kirsty will you answer the question have you ever worked a single day in your life? One single day?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s so funny you think Kirsty would even bother on here. You can only judge by vlogs I have the real facts and no I won’t be sharing as it’s none of our business I’ve shared all that I’ll be sharing

• Haha
It’s so funny you think Kirsty would even bother on here. You can only judge by vlogs I have the real facts and no I won’t be sharing as it’s none of our business I’ve shared all that I’ll be sharing
Ah Ok Kirsty so you will share everything about Gary and his work history but the fact Kirsty has never worked a single day in her life is none of our business . You just answered the question without answering .Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah Ok Kirsty so you will share everything about Gary and his work history but the fact Kirsty has never worked a single day in her life is none of our business . You just answered the question without answering .Hilarious
I’am talking about why their marriage ended.
Kirsty worked before she met Gary but only part time as she had the children. You are correct all the time she was with Gary she didn’t work he wouldn’t let her controlling behaviour

If gary was controlling he wouldn't let her go out on her own or spend any money on clothes that she always seemed to buy

Reactions: 8
Kirsty worked before she met Gary but only part time as she had the children. You are correct all the time she was with Gary she didn’t work he wouldn’t let her controlling behaviour
Oh so she hasn’t worked for 20 years wow . If Gary was the only reason she didn’t work then she will have a job now then they are not together ?

If gary was controlling he wouldn't let her go out on her own or spend any money on clothes that she always seemed to buy
Or all the time out with her friends. All the haircuts and all the clothes . Didn’t any of the grown up adult children help her if Gary was keeping her contained and not allowing her to work for 20 years .

As I said I know the facts you lot don’t and are just assuming it’s sad how people think vlogs are real life their YouTube channel couldn’t be more fake if they tried. All content was for vlogs wake up people I can see how kids get sucked in but aren’t you people adults

Really? She actually told me she never worked, because of how quick and young she had her children

Really? She actually told me she never worked, because of how quick and young she had her children
But I do know that the job centre made her go on a lot of work placements because of her receiving benefit and not working. Not sure if they still make her or not

Reactions: 3
As I said I know the facts you lot don’t and are just assuming it’s sad how people think vlogs are real life their YouTube channel couldn’t be more fake if they tried. All content was for vlogs wake up people I can see how kids get sucked in but aren’t you people adults
You know nothing

But I do know that the job centre made her go on a lot of work placements because of her receiving benefit and not working. Not sure if they still make her or not
maybe she had a paper round 😭 when she was 12

Last edited:
  • Haha
My god you tattle life guys would be absolutely shocked if you knew the real truth he can paint a pretty picture on YouTube making out Kirsty has the life of Riley but it must eat away at Gary how he treated Kirsty

• Wow
Yes the facts the one sided cryptic facts we have heard all this before you know so much but can’t say a word of it. Blah blah blah irrelevant

So you’re saying she can get a job and it’s not because of her arthritis? Well, I suppose the proof will be if she gets a job now or not.... And your saying they all acted on the vlogs and none of it was real, what was that reason? To make money?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.