Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's defo either kirsty or family member, they only comment when kirsty is mentioned, come on to defend her and hop back off.
Claim to know an awful lot for someone who only knows her from baby groups and then can't say anything in case kirsty knows it's them
:rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
It's defo either kirsty or family member, they only comment when kirsty is mentioned, come on to defend her and hop back off.
Claim to know an awful lot for someone who only knows her from baby groups and then can't say anything in case kirsty knows it's them
Don’t understand if Kirsty said all this so freely at babygroup surely she should have left him before? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

The fact that she just wrote “hmm” on the comment proves it’s kirsty for me, she used to always say that when talking. So, Hi kirsty 👋

I agree though, if you’re coming on a thread saying you know it all but can’t say, what’s the point in mentioning it in the first place then. Also defending kirsty or coming to say what Gary is really like is really boring now. Either say it all or don’t bother commenting.

Reactions: 10
Claiming that Gary isn’t the same away from the vlogs may be the case but it’s one hell of a pretence to keep up. He did everything for everyone in that house and never grumbled about it whether it was for the vlogs or not.

Reactions: 5
i just wonder how kirsty is supporting herself. well we will never see from her again, though im curious whats going on in her life right now.

Reactions: 8
He’s still doing a lot for the kids who want to visit him, he’s still working hard to provide for them with shoes/clothes. Even though that’s the only way they’ll probably visit and he’s trying to buy their time/love. But, at least he’s still providing for them.

i just wonder how kirsty is supporting herself. well we will never see from her again, though im curious whats going on in her life right now.
Me too. I genuinely hope she’s happier with her life and isn’t struggling. Maybe she’s looking for a job? Who knows. I don’t think we will ever find out.

Reactions: 8
Me too.
It’s only natural to be curious, especially as they shared so much of their day. Part of me thinks her life will be pretty much the same but then I’m not sure she could live the life she had on benefits.

Me too.
It’s only natural to be curious, especially as they shared so much of their day. Part of me thinks her life will be pretty much the same but then I’m not sure she could live the life she had on benefits.
I would imagine Gary to still give her money towards rent/food surely. I don’t know how she could afford rent on that big house otherwise. Maybe havetosay can update us on how Kirsty’s life is now? Since she knows a lot. Maybe she can’t say.

• Haha
This sounds bad but I don't think it's Kirsty (havetosay) as the spelling and grammar are too good. I reckon it's Abbie 🤔

Reactions: 2
This sounds bad but I don't think it's Kirsty (havetosay) as the spelling and grammar are too good. I reckon it's Abbie 🤔
It’s one of them for sure. If it is Abbie she has a very short memory of all that Gary done for her over the years. She also must have thought highly of him to buy him the expensive drone for Xmas.

There is a lot of adults in that house getting a lot of benefits I’m sure the older kids must be paying something

Last edited:
I always enjoyed the vlogs and was actually stunned at the breakup. I enjoyed it , i guess the realness of the vlogs compared to the acting of the inghams.
Tbh I thought the older kids had part time jobs with not everything freely shared on the vlogs. Do we know for sure they don't. I remember hannah and shannon going to childcare training and assumed they had part time jobs after that.
To me it looks like Gary has always supported the children as a real father.

Claiming that Gary isn’t the same away from the vlogs may be the case but it’s one hell of a pretence to keep up. He did everything for everyone in that house and never grumbled about it whether it was for the vlogs or not.
With the vlogs I think it’s more a case that Gary edited them, he definitely edited them in a way that showed off what he did but didn’t show what Kirsty did (she always came across as lazy on the vlogs)
Also Gary’s nasty streak was never shown because obviously he edited it that out.

With the vlogs I think it’s more a case that Gary edited them, he definitely edited them in a way that showed off what he did but didn’t show what Kirsty did (she always came across as lazy on the vlogs)
Also Gary’s nasty streak was never shown because obviously he edited it that out.
Tbh I don’t hink kirsty came across lazy, she was out all day shopping/cleaning. She never cooked much but she did say she hated cooking.

Reactions: 1
It surprises me that they stay with Gary every single weekend. Doesn’t Kirsty want to spend any of their weekend with them?

Reactions: 2
Yeah i know you have to share and be fair but my children are at school all week and i work and then if they went to their dads every weekend I wouldn't get any quality time with them.

Reactions: 3
I always enjoyed the vlogs and was actually stunned at the breakup. I enjoyed it , i guess the realness of the vlogs compared to the acting of the inghams.
Tbh I thought the older kids had part time jobs with not everything freely shared on the vlogs. Do we know for sure they don't. I remember hannah and shannon going to childcare training and assumed they had part time jobs after that.
To me it looks like Gary has always supported the children as a real father.
It wasn’t mentioned many times on the vlogs that Shannon had stayed up till 4 or 5 in the morning and didn’t get out of bed till late afternoon so no they don’t have jobs .

Kirsty didn't actually spend quality time with them at the weekend anyway. She went to SW, hairdressers them Westwood. Poppy was the only one who came out with her, the others all stayed at home on the consoles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.