Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freddy deleted a comment that had lots of thumbs up basically saying how it was upsetting watching Freddy declutter all the clothes she convinced her to buy
All the time it’s guys you need this coat and you need this bag that costs over a grand
Make sure to buy it with my Farfetch link
Farfetch has a page on there website based on Freddy My Love recommendations
And then her last video was all about how she’s a saver and how she’s better than everyone else that she set up a bank account when she was young
Also there was a video where she was scoffing about how she works harder than students. I’m a student nurse working on placement during the pandemic.
Also all these videos on her Instagram stories of herself posing saying how she has so much work to do. I don’t have enough time to post a story, I’m very lucky if I get my full half an hour break.
Not one video thanking healthcare staff, but lots of videos making others feel small.
But she has enough time attacking other YouTubers with similar content saying how it’s not fair for people to copy her look without crediting her
Hun anyone can buy a Victoria Secret Top, you don’t own the right to it, as much as you would like to think that.
Almost as if she fears competition
But it’s all fine and dandy if you buy her recommendations through her link, as long as you don’t post it. She must think “Your my servants, just make me my commissions, don’t post or I’ll get my followers to attack you”.
She forgets that without her subs she would be nothing. Her content is so boring she is a classic ME ME. She is one of the most entitled people out there, she thinks she is better than us. She has not worked a hard day in her life. One video per week. If she is tired from that then there must be something wrong with her. I am a family solicitor and it is hard going, looonnng hours. She needs a bite of a reality sandwich. She has been cooped up with her parents and is stunted.

Reactions: 11
I didn't know her mum had a channel, I've watched Freddy for years (I used to really like her style a few years ago) and she's never mentioned it with all her followers, that doesn't make sense to me, why wouldn't you at least occasionally mention your mum's videos.

And tbh a video on how to remove cat vomit from a carpet is actually way more relevant to my life since I have a cat, than any of Freddy's videos about '10 ways to be classy' would be. Like no Freddy, I work in a professional job, I can't show up with mini skirts and knee high boots.

Reactions: 14
Like Freddy I hate to break it to you but you did not create haul videos
The poor girl who may have never watched Freddy’s videos is being attacked for wearing a Victoria secret top and a black skirt.
It’s all fine buying from her links, making Freddy commission, but god forbid you post anything without as she quoted “credit me”
She is a grown woman who can wear what she wants.
People do not need to credit Freddy for wearing a top from the high street.
Freddy did not design the clothes.
Freddy needs to get off her high horse.
All these videos on how to be classy.
I do not see any class in her, I just see her as walking advertisement at this point, begging people during a pandemic when so many lost their jobs how they need (everything and anything she has an affiliate link for)
God forbid anyone wears anything that she put an affiliate link for online like YouTube or Instagram
According to her your not allowed to wear the stuff she recommended online with out “crediting her”
But it’s all sunshine and rose to buy her affiliate links and stay quiet like good little servants.

All the fake giggles, squeals, saying sassy quotes
It’s all an act, it makes me so uncomfortable when I watch her acting like a child than a woman who is in her mid twenties
Just to tell people how they “NEED THIS” in her hauls videos.
As Bianca Del Rio says “Beauty fades, dumb is forever”.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The poor girl who may have never watched Freddy’s videos is being attacked for wearing a Victoria secret top and a black skirt.
It’s all fine buying from her links, making Freddy commission, but god forbid you post anything without as she quoted “credit me”
I do not see any class in her, I just see her as walking advertisement at this point, begging people during a pandemic when so many lost their jobs how they need (everything and anything she has an affiliate link for)
God forbid anyone wears anything that she put an affiliate link for online like YouTube or Instagram
According to her your not allowed to wear the stuff she recommended online with out “crediting her”
But it’s all sunshine and rose to buy her affiliate links and stay quiet like good little servants.

It’s all an act, it makes me so uncomfortable when I watch her acting like a child than a woman who is in her mid twenties
Yes I think this is one of the nastiest things Freddy has done. I looked this girl again (a long time ago) and I think she deleted her channel. Freddy basically bullied this woman to disappearance. I bet the woman did watched Freddy and got tons of inspiration from her, I do think she started a whole trend on YouTube with this girly videos but she did not invented them a mean who do you think you are Freddy 🤣. Is not plagiarism people can copy looks any time, specially small creators a mean COME ON 😑.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes I think this is one of the nastiest things Freddy has done. I looked this girl again (a long time ago) and I think she deleted her channel. Freddy basically bullied this woman to disappearance. I bet the woman did watched Freddy and got tons of inspiration from her, I do think she started a whole trend on YouTube with this girly videos but she did not invented them a mean who do you think you are Freddy 🤣. Is not plagiarism people can copy looks any time, specially small creators a mean COME ON 😑.
And it’s not even copying looks, it’s buying clothes from the high street 😂
Bullied the girl because god forbid there might be a little competition for someone else to wear pink clothes.
I really do think she must fear that. Anyone can do what she can do. Film and upload similar content.
If she ever loses YouTube her options are to finish school and study something, or work in job that doesn’t require a qualification.
Which I don’t think would suit her big head. And god forbid she wouldn’t be able to afford her “good quality clothes” and could only afford Primark like most average people.
She was so petrified of that, she bullied a girl who only got 200 subscribers. She’s petrified of girl with 200 subscribers. She must be so insecure to have to go and do that.

Reactions: 16

the horror *sarcasm*
Freddy acting like she sat there and designed every piece of clothing herself and sewed it too!

And it’s not even copying looks, it’s buying clothes from the high street 😂
Bullied the girl because god forbid there might be a little competition for someone else to wear pink clothes.
I really do think she must fear that. Anyone can do what she can do. Film and upload similar content.
If she ever loses YouTube her options are to finish school and study something, or work in job that doesn’t require a qualification.
Which I don’t think would suit her big head. And god forbid she wouldn’t be able to afford her “good quality clothes” and could only afford Primark like most average people.
She was so petrified of that, she bullied a girl who only got 200 subscribers. She’s petrified of girl with 200 subscribers. She must be so insecure to have to go and do that.
her channel looks like it’s dying. Some videos don’t even get 10% views and she has 1.14mil subs 😳

Reactions: 13
I remember that!!!! And the face that she made after... like “aghh she obviously doesn’t know” made me feel terrible! That face expression was SO MEAN 😦

I have a huge hunch is going to be Chiswick
I found this on companies house and it looks like it’s Potters Bar? She changed her address a littl while ago to this law firm so idk

I found this on companies house and it looks like it’s Potters Bar? She changed her address a littl while ago to this law firm so idk
Also, I just went on right move for a gander, and there’s a flat for sale in this gorgeous building and it has little stairs almost levelling the flat into 2?
Possibly same building? It was half a million to buy anyways

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

This is bullying and trolling from Freddy . She is a nasty little girl.What has her being white and single go to do with anything ?

Reactions: 5
This is bullying and trolling from Freddy . She is a nasty little girl.What has her being white and single go to do with anything ?
It's a common phrase based on this film https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_White_Female

Agree though she doesn't have a distinct style worth imitating, everything is just pink and too small/short. Nobody wants to copy that. She literally does whole videos where she buys clothes that are currently in season...so anyone else could be buying those exact some clothes, it's not unique to her at all!

Also, I just went on right move for a gander, and there’s a flat for sale in this gorgeous building and it has little stairs almost levelling the flat into 2?
Possibly same building? It was half a million to buy anyways
Good spot, that flat the exact same window frame as the photo she's posted on the freddycousinbrown account...I will be SO surprised if she stays in Hertfordshire though I thought she'd go more central

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's a common phrase based on this film https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_White_Female

Agree though she doesn't have a distinct style worth imitating, everything is just pink and too small/short. Nobody wants to copy that. She literally does whole videos where she buys clothes that are currently in season...so anyone else could be buying those exact some clothes, it's not unique to her at all!

Good spot, that flat the exact same window frame as the photo she's posted on the freddycousinbrown account...I will be SO surprised if she stays in Hertfordshire though I thought she'd go more central
I want to see iiit!, how did you find it?

Reactions: 3
Her plans seemed to work for her. Upload videos of her buying clothes that are in season. Bully any competition. She bought her flat, she got her million subscribers, which was according to her was her dream.
She got her dream, and bullied anyone who got in her way.

Reactions: 8
Actually I remember a video. She said how when she was in school, she wrote up a list and paired people in her class who would go to prom together. She set everyone up, and one boy told her no and she got everyone to bully him to go to prom with the girl she told him to go with. As she wanted to go to prom with JJ and didn’t want anyone to be left out. (That was the reason she gave anyways).
She said she didn’t have many friends in school.
If I acted like that I know not many people would want to be around me.
She bullied the girl until she deleted her YouTube channel as that didn’t go with her plan, just as she bullied that boy.

Reactions: 12
I had a look and i am 99% sure the flat you are talking about here on right move isn’t the same as her photos . I know it looks almost the same but windows are completely different and also the gap between the mirror and window frame is too big . And I don’t think she would buy a flat that needs so much work and modernisation done 🤷‍♀️ Also the location doesn’t match to how she described it on her YouTube video . I don’t think this is it ..

Reactions: 2
I had a look and i am 99% sure the flat you are talking about here on right move isn’t the same as her photos . I know it looks almost the same but windows are completely different and also the gap between the mirror and window frame is too big . And I don’t think she would buy a flat that needs so much work and modernisation done 🤷‍♀️ Also the location doesn’t match to how she described it on her YouTube video . I don’t think this is it ..
I agree but the building is stunning. I was trying to find other properties sold there but nothing in 2020 sold and 2021 besides this listing. The system could not be updated too.

It's not going to be that exact flat because that one is on the market and she's completed so the modernisation/mirror thing isn't an issue. The windows are exactly the same - see the pics attached.
As @PettyBettyBoop said there's nothing sold in that building recently, nor has she been added to the management committee but it sometimes takes a while for all that to be updated so I'm not sure. The thing that is making me think maybe it is this building is because I'm sure she said something about grounds being maintained, that is a huge piece of land with a high service charge, the tennis courts etc, plus how pretty it is.
I would be really really surprised if she stayed that far out though. Does anyone remember if in the video she mentioned being more central?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I have spent the last couple of days looking through hundreds of ads on right move in Richmond , Wimbledon , Hampstead , Chelsea and even Notting Hill .. but it’s difficult not knowing how many bedrooms , price range etc 😁 when Josie Fashion Mumblr posted the 1st sneak peak of her Cotswolds home I found it within couple of minutes , this one is more tricky - Freddy isn’t giving away much haha . I’m just so curious to see her flat , I trust that she’s got a good taste and looking forward to see the refurbishment.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have spent the last couple of days looking through hundreds of ads on right move in Richmond , Wimbledon , Hampstead , Chelsea and even Notting Hill .. but it’s difficult not knowing how many bedrooms , price range etc 😁 when Josie Fashion Mumblr posted the 1st sneak peak of her Cotswolds home I found it within couple of minutes , this one is more tricky - Freddy isn’t giving away much haha . I’m just so curious to see her flat , I trust that she’s got a good taste and looking forward to see the refurbishment.
I can't wait for more clues too!

Guys this bag over £1000 is an essential! An essential for me to get commission to buy a flat that is half a million pounds!
But yes I’m such a good saver as I’m better than everyone else as I get vouchers, money from affiliate sales and stuff for free 😂
I get the vibe from that she is just this super pushy sales person in a shop or counter
Just desperate to get her commission through affiliate links.
No wonder she pushing for all these expensive things, the more expensive, the more money she get from the percentage from the affiliate links.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's not going to be that exact flat because that one is on the market and she's completed so the modernisation/mirror thing isn't an issue. The windows are exactly the same - see the pics attached.
As @PettyBettyBoop said there's nothing sold in that building recently, nor has she been added to the management committee but it sometimes takes a while for all that to be updated so I'm not sure. The thing that is making me think maybe it is this building is because I'm sure she said something about grounds being maintained, that is a huge piece of land with a high service charge, the tennis courts etc, plus how pretty it is.
I would be really really surprised if she stayed that far out though. Does anyone remember if in the video she mentioned being more central?
Those windows look like a sash window on the left, and a UPVC window on the right.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.